It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on in South Africa

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Just a footnote, but the South African and Rhodesian boys died for the freedom of the world.
In World War I and World War II.
The Cold War even.
We helped to keep everybody free.

But nobody, or very few even remembered us.
None came to our aid.

Both black and white.

Just as well, because Western Europe's down the toilet, and I guess North America is to follow.
I hope not, I hope there will be resistance.

Let them experience it, because now they can see first hand ...
We weren't just fighting for a delusion; we were fighting for civilization.
Oh yeah you will see ... and your children will be fighting the war now.
Constant stabbings, beheading, cars ramming people, bombs - civil war.
One leftist faction against another.
You wouldn't believe us?
Welcome to reality.

I don't wish current events on anyone (the whole leftist migrant con), but on the other hand I feel a bit gleeful.
You're gonna feel now first hand the fear and horror we felt, while the whole world demonized the best countries in Africa.
Yeah, now it's on your doorstep.

Historical song:
Lorens Fourie - Rhodesia Answered Then.

edit on 5-7-2017 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
South Africa rules racism against whites legal. But don't forget, white people have the autism genetic mutation that makes high tech. They have the weapons. It's not like blacks can beat whites in battle. White people are armed to the teeth. They are in no danger of anything even remotely close to a genocide.

www.rt.com...

edit on 5-7-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Those weapons are under the control of the ANC government,so i doubt it will be of much use to the white ethnicity in the event of a national genocide attempt.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Indeed. The new (well it's some 13 years old now) Firearms Control Act caused many, many people - law abiding people - to be disarmed. It has become very difficult for a law abiding citizen to own a weapon for self defense, while the lawless are armed to teeth. I'm not aware of a single white person that has access to a Rooivalk or a Ratel - outside of the air force or military.
edit on 6/7/2017 by Gemwolf because: Stupid grammar

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Armpits and eyeballs had the answer.
The Selous scouts knew how to fight insurgents.
Declaring independence from England ensured you would go it alone.
Landlocked country surrounded by enemies, strategically not the right move perhaps.
edit on 6-7-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Just to break the negativity of this thread - best ad Ever out of Mzansi
The heartbreaking thing is - THIS - is who we all really are as South Africans,very laid back cool people,both black and white,us REGULAR people. In my yard at night,i am serenaded by the music of the township across the road,the beat of Africa,it is magickal and so fun.Sometimes they practise drumming,very powerful and mystical sounding.South Africa has Such a soul,such a deep deep heart,so much innate Coolness..it breaks my heart that all ethnicities cannot just live in peace together.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I think we are actually living in peace.

It might be a precarious peace and we have our ideological problems, but we're not at war.

Very important to say also.

People mustn't impose their apocalyptic fantasies on us - at least not now.

But looking at the discourse (they're going to take the land), it doesn't bode well for us.
edit on 7-7-2017 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

So where are those tanks and helicopters when white farmers keep getting slaughtered and butchered?

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

it breaks my heart that all ethnicities cannot just live in peace together.

Me too, Raxoxane. So, so sorry.

Reading this thread has been a roller coaster of both delight and horror. Sometimes it is wise to fight, and other times it's better to move on. You guys might have some tough decisions to make in the future. I hope you all will keep this thread alive and let us know what's going on. All of you.

Fingers crossed for the best possible outcome.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Thanks so much dear,i cannot tell you how much i appreciate your reply, i Do wish we had a hug icon!!

Here's some musical rewards
My 11yo son's fave of all local music.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Journalists intimidated.

ewn.co.za...

Now everyone has a view in a democracy.
But for people to come and vandalize your property and abuse you and threaten you as a journalist, just because you're white?

OK, we are nearing the Kristallnacht.

edit on 12-7-2017 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Stefan Molyneux interview with South African singer and activist Steve Hofmeyr:

edit on 18-7-2017 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
If the vote of no confidence does not happen with secret ballots I will become very destructive towards a certain politcal party's institutions.
I don't care who's with me - but if you wish to start planning now, pm me.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
SA is practically at civil war stage already. The pot has been stirred and brewed for a long long time.
South African leaders have stated quite openly that they advocate the "removal" of all whites and the take back of pre colonial land (which they'll never use of course). The group Suidlanders has emerged as a result of the threats however, unlike their black counterparts, Suidlanders are not taking up arms but have put in place evacuation protocols to remote areas in order to save the Afrikaaner people from the possible mass wholesale slaughter

Zuma wants the African people in poverty again, so he can demand handouts from the UN and of course pocket them. Rarely does aid get to those that need it in Africa. This is how the leaders of these highly corrupt ex colonial states get rich. Zuma is amazingly wealthy with a personal fortune estimate at around £100 million, where do you think he got that kind of money from? It sure as hell wasn't hard work and savings! bribery is the way of things in African politics as is nepotism and violence.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I'm only now just seeing this! I really like the vid! Everybody in it looks so cheerful and happy. Please tell your son I like it too.

I hope all is well in SA this weekend!

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

South Africa may be a bellwether for a lot of places with changing demographics. The "blame whitey' song is strong in many places. There is a powerful narrative that is very seductive that says whites either stole every achievement out there or oppressed any that were about to be made, every crisis or evil thing ultimately is our fault.

And the answer is always ... "If only ... if only ... there were no whites."

Don't kid yourself that you haven't heard it.

I'm not saying it's going to win out, but it's a dangerous song to allow to keep being sung.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Not following. I think we are talking about two different things.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
How very ironic to see the US news and threads on current events on ATS lately.

In South Africa we had the whole issue of statues being protested, vandalized, and sometimes removed in 2015 already!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just like we had Islamic terror in the late 1990s (including the Planet Hollywood bombing) before it came to American soil.
en.wikipedia.org...

Sometimes it really seems we are the rehearsal stage for these events, and the canary in the coal mine.

Of course our demographics are very different, which makes mass counter-protests unlikely or impossible, but perhaps that's exactly why we make such a good staging ground for unrest by the elites.
Eventually it didn't stop with statues on campuses, and millions of Rands of damage was caused to educational facilities (eventually even art works were plucked from the walls at random and burnt, ironically some painted by anti-apartheid artists).
And there were all kinds of allegations that some of the ring-leaders were paid of by in-fighting politicians.

Ignore SA at your peril.
edit on 22-8-2017 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2017 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 0racle

Chapter 3. The Poor White Problem Description: From the moment I assumed office, I came face-to-face with the "Poor White" problem, one of the major tragedies of South Africa. People abroad believe that all Europeans in South Africa live, and have always lived, in comfort and affluence. In South Africa itself, even during the 'twenties and 'thirties when the poor white problem was at its worst, half the white population had no idea if the poverty and misery in which the other half lived.

www.sahistory.org.za...
edit on pm831pmTue, 22 Aug 2017 14:09:52 -0500 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Sometimes it really seems we are the rehearsal stage for these events, and the canary in the coal mine.

That is what I have said for over a decade! Yes indeed I fully think it is so.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join