It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on in South Africa

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

South Africa has been dubbed the Rape Capital of the World. Disgraceful really.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gemwolf
a reply to: crazyewok

South Africa has been dubbed the Rape Capital of the World. Disgraceful really.

For some reason rape disgusts me more than even murder.

Sorry to hear south America has gone to that level.......

I know plenty of black and white south Africans that have got lucky and moved to the UK and I dont blame them.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
a reply to: yuppa

That would save thousands,even hundreds of thousands of lives in the long run.But it won't happen,Yuppa.The world has forsaken the white ethnicity of South Africa.Even countries like the Netherlands,Germany and France,whence our ancestors came.Even if a full scale slaughter of the whites starts,the world will watch and do Nothing.My husband and i have discussed this,if such a thing had to start,and it got close,the slaughter,we will end our children and grandchildren quick,instead of leaving them to the diabolical,demonic tortures that would inevitably follow before their deaths.
We who cannot leave,are on our own.So we will have to deal wirh that,and the most probable outcome of that,to unimaginable lengths even.

that really really bites. well i hope it dont come to that.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
fairly obvious that if you are a white in south africa you need to plead with any white majority country for amnesty as a refugee.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: 2Baaka

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: vonclod
After all the terrible sh#t that happened in the past..the chickens are coming home to roost. I'm not condoning it, it's not right or good..just what is going on.
Every day I get more sad for what is happening in the world.

what is worse is the africans who are doing this themselves were also invaders.

They invaded their own Continent?

The only "native africans" were the bushmen. SO yes everyone EXCEPT the bushmen they did invade it.

Just because I'm not currently using a corner of my backyard...doesn't mean someone can come pitch a tent there!

But that's assuming you are correct in your claim that only Bushmen lived there, however you are wrong.

There were dynasties (of Africans) older and more advanced than Egypt there. While YOUR people may be only 6,000 years old, mine go back millions of years.

I will consult with a brethren from South Africa for more info.

Expect us...

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

There were dynasties (of Africans) older and more advanced than Egypt there. While YOUR people may be only 6,000 years old, mine go back millions of years.

I will consult with a brethren from South Africa for more info.

Expect us...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yeah soooooo advanced they left nothing.

Come on where is there evidence of thesse "advanced" ancient Africans?

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Its called guilt of the white man

However, it appears there are calls now for white advisors to Government etc seems they've realised they cannot run a country after all without help

I urge them against that action.

It's always darkest before the sun rise.

It will be rough at first, weaning from any drug is. Just makes your success that much sweeter.

And believe me, white supremacy will attempt to make it hell. The same as in American cities with large black populations and government officials.

The whites take their ball and go home. Watch the city fall on its face and wag their finger like, "See, you need white people to govern you".

When in reality it's only due to whites controlling the resources that the cities fail. A city can't self sustain itself in a representative country.

All Africa has to do is weather the storm, take control of its resources, and charge whatever price they deem fit for who wants them.

Again bull#.

These places fail because there is a lack of education..

They fail because the Blacks kicked out all the people who knew how everything worked before they could learn.

Its been stated that for a country to survive in the modern world the inhabitants need a average IQ of 105.

Most these African countrys its around 85. In some its below 75.......

Why? Lack of education, bad healthcare in childhood and malnutrition are likely the culprits here.

Western nations are irresponsible have guilt yes ......... guilt for leaving Africa and giving you your independence too early!
You where not ready! Like kicking a 5 year old out on the streets and expecting them to survive.

Independence should of been phased over many many years with a huge investment in educational programs. We should not have left until a large percentage of the black population had been exposed to the required education and trained in the required skills to survive in the modern world.

Lack of Eurocentric education...perhaps...however that's not the only education in this world.

Kicked out all the people with ties, subscription and connections to white supremacy, is more accurate. So as I said, it's basically "We're taking our ball (resources and connections) and going home if we can't lord over you".

As I teach my children, when that happens, you don't chase after the spoiled kid with the ball. You get your own ball and your own friends. Let the spoiled kid kick rocks.

That's why cities in America with black leadership fail. The whites are angry and they take their ball home. Since these are merely cities in a State, the State still calls the shots and distributes the resources.

The illusion is being broken!

As far as iq tests...lmao...again simple Eurocentric perspective. Hell, a grizzly bear would fail at being a polar bear!

Modern world as most use it is synonymous with white supremacy.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
a reply to: 0racle

SA is just experiencing "diversity".

When ever the that word is used be very weary.

"Diversity" means less white people.

Why is "diversity" ONLY pushed in White majority countries?

Because White people are usually not native to the countries they've become the majority in. These countries are pushing natives out, one way or another, and the call for diversity is really coming from the desire for native people to get their land back.
edit on 24-6-2017 by prepared4truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Now I think most people can understand why Apartheid rule was the only way for Whites to preserve their way of life. Yes, there were many atrocities committed by the Apartheid government. They were also forced to fight border wars with Angola and other countries where communists had toppled the old colonial regimes. The Afrikaaners (Whites) saw the creeping threat of communism moving closer and closer.

Ironically enough, in their desire for cheap labor the Afrikaaners brought in more blacks, Indians and Asians. Their greed may now well be their downfall. For those who don't know Afrikaaners are of 2 main types - Boers who were the Dutch settlers who moved in to the interior of SA and the English to took over SA from the Dutch East India company. The Boers moved to escape rule by Britain and to maintain their culture and religious traditions which were Dutch Reformed Church or Calvinism. The Boers established several Republics including the Free Orange State, the South African Republic and few smaller ones which one by the one were conquered by the British and absorbed in to the colony. This is why the Boers are most hated by the blacks as they were the pioneers who pushed the native tribes from the areas they later claimed as Republics. Both Boer and the English used slave labor but England outlawed slavery in 1834 which may be why they are perceived as somewhat less evil than the Boers who have a reputation for ruthlessness, born of the necessity for survival.

Force seems to be the only real ruler in SA and it's been that way since the beginning. The most powerful group gets to keep the land in a similar way to how the United States was settled. The Rainbow Nation was supposed to end the cycle of oppression but it seems that the wheel of power is still rolling and no one knows how to stop it.
edit on 24-6-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 2Baaka

Interesting,your train of thought. I am not going to debate politics or the current climate of desperate jeopardy for the white ethnicity - i have a feeling we will waste too much time arguing - but i live in Mpumalanga Province. Have you heard of Michael Tellinger? If not google him,and of course the interviews of David Icke with Mr. Credo Mutwa. Myself an intuitive shaman,though white,recognise him as the spiritual leader of all shamans in South Africa.I am a white South African,and from your posts,i can tell you and i will not connect on our political worldviews. So i wish to concentrate on our mutual interests,instead of differences.But i can agree with you that there were civilisations here before,in this region. A pyramid-based society,matter of fact. I would very much like to,if necessary in pm,to discuss those with you.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Lack of Eurocentric education...perhaps...however that's not the only education in this world.

Yet we are the ones with long life expectancy, low infant mortality, great architecture, modern technology, no famine ect ect ect

originally posted by: 2Baaka"We're taking our ball (resources and connections) and going home if we can't lord over you".

There are plenty of resources in Africa. If you put down your guns and stopped your tribal wars you could use them and make money.

originally posted by: 2BaakaThe illusion is being broken!

Not really, quite the opposite.

Every day more and more people are waking up and seeing that the problem with Africa is thecAfricans and until they grow up its a lost cause.

originally posted by: 2BaakaAs far as iq tests...lmao...again simple Eurocentric perspective. Hell, a grizzly bear would fail at being a polar bear!

Modern world as most use it is synonymous with white supremacy.

I thought we where all the same species? If we are the same species then black or white ot doesnt matter, I mean you dont see Asians or indians complaining about IQ testsdo you?
And its a fact, malnutrition, childhood diesese and lack of basic education lower IQ...
And most African child grow up on poor dies, with limited education and with constant disease......
Thats not racism or white supremacy, thats just a #y environment.

But hey if your happy with your petty wars, epidemics, high infant mortality, poverty and famine go right ahead, reject all western ways and live in ignorance.....just dont expect any aid.
edit on 24-6-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-6-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

If you're going back to Egypt the strongest link is probably the Nilo-Hamite peoples.
They did not live in what is currently South Africa at all.
The closest relatives are probably the Herero and Himba people in Namibia, although they are now minorities subject to a Ovambo (Bantu) led government.
en.wikipedia.org...

Although dates are disputed it seems likely that the Bantu expansion into southern Africa occurred from the Great Lakes region in the 4th century. The Bantu colonization and subjugation of other African peoples like the pygmy or San (Bushmen) hunter-gathers, and Hamite herders (the Masai) continues to this day. Since post-colonialism this has ranged from slavery, client-relationships and even cannibalism (the pygmies), to land dispossession (the San), and even genocide (the Tutsis in Rwanda).
www.survivalinternational.org...

In South Africa only 13.5 percent of the land (largely the fruitful Eastern seaboard) is fertile.
en.wikipedia.org...
The West coast is semi-arid (going into the Kalahari desert) and only the indigenous Khoisan people could live here.
On the Eastern seaboard the Bantu people kept much of their core land, which, since the 1970s the apartheid government tried to make independent states.
However, with an end to tribal wars and much white taxpayer money spent to stop livestock and human diseases, the population began to skyrocket:
en.wikipedia.org...
According to the 2010 revision of the United Nations Secretariat's World Population Prospects, South Africa's total population was 50,133,000 in 2010, compared to only 13,683,000 in 1950.
Reserves became overcrowded and the trend towards urbanization began.

In fact, there are still two wholly independent internationally recognized black states in South Africa today.
The one is the absolute monarchy of Swaziland.
en.wikipedia.org...
It has no democracy or human rights, but a very low crime rate.
The major export though is illicit cannabis.

The other is Lesotho, where the Sotho speaking tribes persecuted by the Zulus once fled under king Moshoeshoe.
It is a mountainous, parliamentary monarchy.
en.wikipedia.org...

It's a complete lie to say all the land was stolen by whites.
The Boers tried to buy their land from Dingaan.
Shaka started a series of crushing wars (the Mfecane) where one tribe fled from the Zulus and attacked another.
Subsequently small villages had to band together into larger settlements, and much of the land was cleared by tribal wars in the 19th century.
The horror went all the way up to Tanzania, where Arab slavers enslaved thousands of refugees to be sold to the East via the slave market of Zanzibar (until the British stopped it, thanks to David Livingstone).

Even today, you can't just take a piece of land and give it to one group without first making sure who lived there, or another group might come and claim it.

But many white farmers have left or are leaving (20 000 cheap farms on the market), and while politicians harp on about land, very few people want to move back to rural areas and scratch in the dirt from dawn until dusk.
The trend is towards urbanization.
In fact, some black people are complaining that some migrants from rural areas (the former reserves and homelands) where they've always owned land are now moving into the urban areas and claiming their land!
Selfishly those migrants want to be double land-owners!
This is not white, or Indian or Khoisan people doing that.

But other exciting things are also happening, like partnerships between landowners and former workers, who are now co-owners of the land, and successful business people.
Especially in the wine industry, one hears more and more of success stories where everyone is in a win-win situation.

Meanwhile the former Khoisan are regrouping and claim all the land as the truly indigenous peoples, and Bantus on their land will also be regarded as settlers.
So while it all sounds very simplistic, the land issue is quite complex.
edit on 25-6-2017 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

(post by GreenMeanie removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
But farming nowadays is quite an intensive, modern process to be successful.

People have this stereotype of the white farmer with his dog on the back of a pickup truck, and a creaky windmill.
Or they still think of black women in rural areas hoeing the subsistence fields all day, while boys herd the cattle and men drink traditional beer under the trees.
No, that's not the way it works these days.
It might still happen in a handful of cases, but that romanticism will not feed us.

One cannot simply take people who've never farmed intensively with modern methods and dump them somewhere in the veld.

Just consider the ruination of some of South Africa's citrus farms - once the biggest in the world.
greatsalandscandal.blogspot.co.za...

The way the land issue is treated at the moment smacks of ideological Marxism and Pol Pot, rather than anything sustainable.
And once these ideologues have the land, they're probably gonna chase the urban population there at gunpoint.
That will be massive starvation.

One thing I find sad though, I often speak to car-guards.
Refugees from the Congo and such.
And many of them have degrees in agriculture.
Some were even Professors!

We have this human capital and tons of already vacated land, and we're not using that expertise at all.
Instead, our productive farmers are going to other African countries (where they are welcome) and Russia!
Many other places too, but my point being that the farmers who do stay on are often true patriots, and not the racist dinosaurs or demoniacs politicians make them out to be.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

sounds like afro guilt is what you are describing, the forlorn reality that minorities usually muck up all that is given and find ways to blame the white and the imaginaty supremecy. What some would call white supremacy others would call education and hard work ethics

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
We have this human capital and tons of already vacated land, and we're not using that expertise at all.
Instead, our productive farmers are going to other African countries (where they are welcome) and Russia!
Many other places too, but my point being that the farmers who do stay on are often true patriots, and not the racist dinosaurs or demoniacs politicians make them out to be.

Bingo. And that's what I've said time and again. The moment South African politicians stop with the culture of selfishness and corruption, i.e. self-enrichment, and stop seeing black and white in every little political move they make... that will be the moment South Africa will be turned around. We have (had?) unbelievable innovative minds in this country - but no opportunities. Well, unless your surname is "Zupta"-related, then the world is your oyster. We have more than enough natural resources and precious metals - but bad deals with international companies result in all the money flowing out of the country... And then, finally, as pointed out - our previously majestic agricultural cornerstone is on the brink of collapse...

A true leader needs to step up for what is best for ALL the people. No political agenda. No personal agenda - monetary, power, nepotistic or otherwise. Does such a person exist?

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: heavymental

sounds like afro guilt is what you are describing, the forlorn reality that minorities usually muck up all that is given and find ways to blame the white and the imaginaty supremecy. What some would call white supremacy others would call education and hard work ethics

Afro guilt I love it!

I will use it next time white guilt is banded about!

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Here is another relevant Youtube Things are happening and it doesn't look Positive..

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Gemwolf

I think it's unlikely any such leader will step up.

If you take any of these leaders they trace back to royal tribal families.
Still today they lack for nothing and get fat salaries from the taxpayers.

I don't even think they view themselves as corrupt, just fairly entitled.
businesstech.co.za...

But even Orania for the Afrikaners is basically run by one family.

It's very conspiracy, but I don't think you can just come from nothing and become a leader in SA.
The bloodline counts.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane

Interesting,your train of thought. I am not going to debate politics or the current climate of desperate jeopardy for the white ethnicity - i have a feeling we will waste too much time arguing - but i live in Mpumalanga Province. Have you heard of Michael Tellinger? If not google him,and of course the interviews of David Icke with Mr. Credo Mutwa. Myself an intuitive shaman,though white,recognise him as the spiritual leader of all shamans in South Africa.I am a white South African,and from your posts,i can tell you and i will not connect on our political worldviews. So i wish to concentrate on our mutual interests,instead of differences.But i can agree with you that there were civilisations here before,in this region. A pyramid-based society,matter of fact. I would very much like to,if necessary in pm,to discuss those with you.

Certainly!

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join