It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on in South Africa

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: vonclod
After all the terrible sh#t that happened in the past..the chickens are coming home to roost. I'm not condoning it, it's not right or good..just what is going on.
Every day I get more sad for what is happening in the world.

what is worse is the africans who are doing this themselves were also invaders.

They invaded their own Continent?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Its called guilt of the white man

However, it appears there are calls now for white advisors to Government etc seems they've realised they cannot run a country after all without help

I urge them against that action.

It's always darkest before the sun rise.

It will be rough at first, weaning from any drug is. Just makes your success that much sweeter.

And believe me, white supremacy will attempt to make it hell. The same as in American cities with large black populations and government officials.

The whites take their ball and go home. Watch the city fall on its face and wag their finger like, "See, you need white people to govern you".

When in reality it's only due to whites controlling the resources that the cities fail. A city can't self sustain itself in a representative country.

All Africa has to do is weather the storm, take control of its resources, and charge whatever price they deem fit for who wants them.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DbDraad

The purpose of apartheid was to segregate the whites from the non-whites and further segregate the non-whites along tribal lines so no one party could gain political power to challenge the whites.

My scenario is a survival of the fittest scenario. Polar opposite of what apartheid was.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2Baaka

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: vonclod
After all the terrible sh#t that happened in the past..the chickens are coming home to roost. I'm not condoning it, it's not right or good..just what is going on.
Every day I get more sad for what is happening in the world.

what is worse is the africans who are doing this themselves were also invaders.

They invaded their own Continent?

The only "native africans" were the bushmen. SO yes everyone EXCEPT the bushmen they did invade it.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Been reading through this much of the evening, off and on. Sad, what's happening there, and it's clear there is a very real, very racist overtone to much of what's happening.

That anyone wold defend racism against whites in South Africa, simply because they are white, is flat out wrong. During apartheid, as I recall, no one was going around slaughtering large numbers of blacks, just for being black. Yet whites are being targeted, for skin color alone, and that's somehow acceptable?

Wrong.

Nor are people stupid for not moving. How many Americans, in a poor situation, can afford to just move to another city or state? Many cannot, because of very real financial limitations. So, it's somehow "stupid" whites that remain in SA? No! It's people who cannot afford to relocate, and who also find no welcome elsewhere, because of racism against them, as white and South African. It's sick. Racism is wrong no matter who is displaying it. No excuses.

For those ATS members living there, I feel for you. Much concern for the conditions you are facing. We see some of this in the States, but not yet to the degree that you are seeing it. Not quite. Same for Europe, these days, with many assuming any violence against white Europeans is acceptable. Even some white Europeans make foolish comments to that effect, such as cops in some places telling women to dye their hair something other than blonde to avoid being raped! Yes, there is a very real, and very wrong, attack on whites these days. It's not excusable, blaming this or that in the past. It's racism. No excuses, no explanations. It's hate, and it's evil.

I'd like to see a massive petition from SA people to the nee president, asking for some real aid. I'd get behind that, as a concerned American.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Now that civil war has begun in Europe (to a degree), people ask me, what's safer these days, Europe or South Africa?

When people start driving cars into each other to kill each other, is that safe?
And they suddenly realize it's never going to stop.
Europeans are expected to live with that for generations.

I'd say South Africa.

At least we are fortified, and somewhat prepared.

Europe (at least Western Europe) is like a carcass, lying in the open, waiting to be eaten by the vultures and hyenas it attracts.
edit on 21-6-2017 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Its called guilt of the white man

However, it appears there are calls now for white advisors to Government etc seems they've realised they cannot run a country after all without help

I urge them against that action.

It's always darkest before the sun rise.

It will be rough at first, weaning from any drug is. Just makes your success that much sweeter.

And believe me, white supremacy will attempt to make it hell. The same as in American cities with large black populations and government officials.

The whites take their ball and go home. Watch the city fall on its face and wag their finger like, "See, you need white people to govern you".

When in reality it's only due to whites controlling the resources that the cities fail. A city can't self sustain itself in a representative country.

All Africa has to do is weather the storm, take control of its resources, and charge whatever price they deem fit for who wants them.

Again bull#.

These places fail because there is a lack of education..

They fail because the Blacks kicked out all the people who knew how everything worked before they could learn.

Its been stated that for a country to survive in the modern world the inhabitants need a average IQ of 105.

Most these African countrys its around 85. In some its below 75.......

Why? Lack of education, bad healthcare in childhood and malnutrition are likely the culprits here.

Western nations are irresponsible have guilt yes ......... guilt for leaving Africa and giving you your independence too early!
You where not ready! Like kicking a 5 year old out on the streets and expecting them to survive.

Independence should of been phased over many many years with a huge investment in educational programs. We should not have left until a large percentage of the black population had been exposed to the required education and trained in the required skills to survive in the modern world.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   

a reply to: 2Baaka

No it was given every opportunity in its development by colonialism, just like the rest of the conquered world

And thankfully Africa is not compatible with Eurocentric design.

Yeah give thanks to the tribalism, institutional corruption, famine, lack of hygiene, mass disease ect...........

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

. Egypt was black.

No they wernt

Not white either, but not black.

Dont try and steal another cultures history.

Not white, but not black...hmmm...

It's in Africa...

Follow me...

Ancient Africa...

What other race lived there please tell? And I asked RACE...not culture.

Perhaps you should read up on where the Egyptians themselves said they originated?

Likely migrants from the sumaria, the oldest known civilisation.

DNA evidence even agrees that the Ancient Egyptians where likely from the middle east. Architecture also concurs as pyramid building originated with the Sumarians.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
But most of the world is not so naive.

At least 4 countries have banned their women from working as housemaids in Saudi Arabia, because the conditions are virtually non-different since David Livingston decried the East-African Muslim slave trade.
www.aljazeera.com...

But this "culture" should be forced onto Europe.
Arabic funds they have to build two hundred mosques for the "refugees" in Europe.
Churches in their sink-holes? We may build not one!

And the Pope, the leftist politicians, everyone is telling the Europeans how nice this conquest will be.
Not all buy it.
But many are still blind.

Europe isn't going to know what hit it.
South Africa is better.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

All the people employed by the farmers and wealthy people, why not lay them off in a co-ordinated effort at bringing the politicians to their senses and reform the commando system? If all the wealthy folk just co-ordinated and laid off all the gardeners and domestic servants and farm workers on the same day surely the government would listen yeah? The people being victimized still have their power to force change

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   

To put it shortly, South Africa is a country with rapid urbanizition.
The biggest employers are not the farmers or the 4 million whites (a percentage of whom are now living in squatter camps, below poverty levels), and with farm-hands and domestic workers even for the black middle or upper class you cannot bring SA to a standstill.

The biggest employers are probably multi-national mines (although mining has decreased with competition from China), the other biggest employers are probably parastatals - like electricity, transport, health-care, education (also students) or the police.
Yeah those unions can and have brought SA to a standstill.

Those unions were supposed to be in an alliance with the ANC, but it's a rather shakey one.

Just Google what happened at Marikana.
en.wikipedia.org...

Many farmers are off - I heard 20 000 farms on the market for under-market prices.
The government is also sitting on a lot of land it inherited, acquired and never distributed.
Not even urban District Six in Cape Town has been redistributed properly.
Meanwhile rural tribal areas (which blacks always owned) are no longer farmed and deserted.
I wouldn't be the first commentator to say that the land issue has been deliberately bungled (90 percent of distributed farms were stripped and abandoned, or otherwise fell to ruin), and the ANC government keeps it as an emotive issue.

I don't know how self-sustaining we still are, but we were under apartheid.
Then we had full employment (the 1970s), and they came from Mozambique and the communist sink-holes to work here.

Domestic workers - a luxury these days.
And locals are competing with Malawians, Zimbabweans, Zambians and other immigrants.
Thanks largely to former President Mbeki, our borders are virtually porous.

Like I said, only a major trade union, or COSATU affiliate can hold the land to ransom.

And then what?

We have no electricity, no doctors and nurses in the hospitals, and they break everything down?
Yeah they've done it.
And they got their increase, or whatever.
We're going into striking season.
But it doesn't advance anything ultimately.
To the contrary, the annual destructive performance is hardy helpful to attracting outside investment, or keeping local investment intact.
Same people who vote for the ANC.
They just want an Easter egg; not a regime change.

And ultimately we get the biggest parody of all - the ANC protesting against itself.
If they didn't have the "white devils" and "colonialism" to demonize in their speeches they'd have nothing left to say.
And that scares me ...

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Whites are a minority and growing smaller every year. Many Whites fled SA, the population went from 3.1 million in 1990 to 2.5 million by 1995. 70,000 + whites have been murdered since the end of Apartheid but no one knows the real number because the government stopped keeping track of crime by race. Blacks now number around 50 million with significant populations also of Indians, Asians and many of mixed race. If you were outnumbered 20 -1 what would you do? Not much, at least until the shtf and you had no choice. SA Whites don't have a Balfour agreement to give them their own country when in fact SA IS their own country as much as anyone's. They've been there for 350 years, far longer than most others except the Xhosa, Besotho and Khoi-san tribes. The Zulus were invaders from the North in the early 19th century.
edit on 21-6-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-6-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Suffice to say, you're not gonna bring SA to its knees because Mavis (the domestic - probably from Malawi) isn't gonna make you tea in bed.

No, no - that's not life here!

Here you fall on your knees in gratitude if the plug still gives electricity, and the tap still gives water!

Fantastic, we made it another day!

And please, please keep everybody safe.

Yeah, here you learn to pray very fast.

Thank you Lord.
Amen.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Yes we are Extremely lucky where we live,we are bitterly seldom without water and electricity,as the goldmine here has its own aquifer,of which i must also say,The most delicious water i have had in my 52years on Earth.Only time we are without water for a few hours, is when the pump fails due to a breakdown.The same cannot be said by the residents of the town 8 clix away.They are Very often without electricity and water.As it is all over South Africa.We are in a really sweet spot here,and i am thankful everyday.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Thank you LadyGreenEyes,bless your heart.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

That would save thousands,even hundreds of thousands of lives in the long run.But it won't happen,Yuppa.The world has forsaken the white ethnicity of South Africa.Even countries like the Netherlands,Germany and France,whence our ancestors came.Even if a full scale slaughter of the whites starts,the world will watch and do Nothing.My husband and i have discussed this,if such a thing had to start,and it got close,the slaughter,we will end our children and grandchildren quick,instead of leaving them to the diabolical,demonic tortures that would inevitably follow before their deaths.
We who cannot leave,are on our own.So we will have to deal wirh that,and the most probable outcome of that,to unimaginable lengths even.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Very interesting update their halfoldman and from this gives more of an understanding to be honest being a foreigner. Maybe things will change in a natural progression. I met a guy who works at our local Currys and he's from Joburb, he's white but of English background. Told me he'd go back like a shot, said the only thing stopping him was crime. Bet he's only 30ish, seemed a bit amused by me planning to move the opposite way...over there
Anyway, he said things were starting to change, he said it would take time but the DA is beginning to become a real force with ANC people who are tired of believing the lies. He showed me one of them internet things on his phone and it showed loads of people on a site who were up in arms about the crime levels and wanting change, loads of them he said were ex ANC supporters.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I don't want to add to the already negativity in this thread... But I'm going to show a handful of examples of exactly how much white people are hated. The images may not be for sensitive readers...

However, before I do, I just want to make it very clear that not all South Africans are like this. While it's impossible to get accurate statistics, I would say that the majority of black people hold no grudge against white people and live in perfect harmony with them. The same goes for white people. Most white people have no quarrels with black people. They just want to live side by side go about their lives. Most South African citizens -black and white - are just normal people that know that the color of a skin does not make a person good or bad. Without a skin we all look pretty much the same on the inside...

Yes, there are plenty of white racists that say and do despicable things to black people. I can show dozens of examples of that as well. The main difference is white against black racism is (basically) a "deadly sin" in South Africa. Any racist acts or utterances by white people on social media or in public are dealt with harshly and swiftly. Yet, black against white racism is acceptable and pretty common. It's unclear exactly why this is. Probably because the 25 year old Apartheid card trumps all. But the media loves writing about white vs. black racism. It sells newspapers. Black vs. white racism - not so much. It is what it is.

I doubt you'll ever see this in the media abroad, or even on your social media feeds. But these types of posts are common in South Africa. This is the type of hate we have to live with. Only thing... Hate breeds hate. And so does fear. This is a reality in South Africa.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Gemwolf

Lovely people....always with the rape too.

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join