It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on in South Africa

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This is a very scary video... I don't want to talk too much about it, because to be honest I don't know very much, but I will leave it here for you to watch, and come to your own conclusions.

South African according to Genocide Watch is between stages 6 & 7 of Genocide; polarization & preparation.

www.genocidewatch.com...

South africa alert status : Genocide alert Genocide stage: 6- polarization Affected groups: whites boers immigrants policemen Current situation: the marxist racists and xenophobes are harassing the groups listed above.

edit on 15-6-2017 by 0racle because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
We've had members in the past chime in and say that South Africa was getting dangerous. I'd trust eyes on the ground there.

I think part of the problem is that the black government took power post-apartheid and made a bunch of promises to the native peoples, and those promises were not fulfilled and predictably, the failure is being blamed on the whites.

The government, also predictably, is corrupt, so the chances of it fulfilling those promises anytime soon is not looking good.

We've seen this before and where it leads is not good.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
If Obama had a son, it would be EFF'n Malema.
SnF

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 0racle

Well that was a disturbing video. I'm thinking the guy at the end pretty much said it is going to happen. But as I was watching I was wondering what the other side of the story is. Not just what the politicians were saying but really what has happened there to the people.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
its going to be like another Zimbabwe in few years time. I know lot of sa whites working for security industry and they are worried about their families back home.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
South Africa has been in the business of slavery for a very long time(since colonial days) it started around the horn of africa near Niger(hence the derogatory term) when slurred. It has been tribally chased down to South Africa generation after generation.

However the greed makes for easy dictatorships in tribe against tribe ethinic group against ethnic group in maintaining that "status quotient" that 3rd worlds those countries... some of the most difficult parts are the shipping and sea ports which turns into old imperalist pirate sort of foot holds in trading. Much like the Tea Party fiacsco which was a british/america plot or white flag to add taxation where it used to be just representation as in "your name" is good with us... but with taxation it turned into "branding" or corporate slavery.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

Well that was a disturbing video. I'm thinking the guy at the end pretty much said it is going to happen. But as I was watching I was wondering what the other side of the story is. Not just what the politicians were saying but really what has happened there to the people.

With a corrupt government, it's not good for anyone of any ethnicity. That lesson is pretty obvious from all kinds of examples.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
South Africa has been in the business of slavery for a very long time(since colonial days) it started around the horn of africa near Niger(hence the derogatory term) when slurred. It has been tribally chased down to South Africa generation after generation.

I honestly doubt the name is intended to be derogatory The country is named after the Niger river.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
when a country started to fail, we all know who is going to get the blame.. the imminents.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
If the killing of white begins, the Chinese will move in after the whites have been killed or left the country and then China will take over the politics there and buy them out. Sounds all too familiar with all major powers of the world.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Nobody wants immigrants in their country running it like it's theirs. A part of me feels bad for the White South Africans because they weren't the ones to cause the mess, but on the other hand people never forget when they've been wronged.
Guilty by association is a real thing especially if you benefit from said crime.
Hopefully a peacefully resolution can be reached.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

This has been coming for a long time. SA has one of the highest murder, car jacking, rape, and child rape rates in the world. After Mandela, there was a void in leadership. After the Boer's, there was a void in administrative know how. Things will definitely get far worse before they get better. Unfortunately I think it's just going to be another on the long list of Africa's failed states.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

White genocide has been going on for over a decade in South Africa.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Your Genocide Watch post is dated July 2012, and the video is dated June 2016.

It looks like, to answer your question, that whatever it was, it happened a while ago.

There has been racial strife, apartheid, and genocide, going on in the continent of Africa for centuries.

It is one of the those lands that every country thinks that have to right to invade and take for their own.

edit on 15-6-2017 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

(post by Breakthestreak removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Teeky

Guilty by association is a real thing

If the association is skin colour... or ethnic origin you can take your guilty by association and stick it up your backside.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Are you sure you aren't thinking MIddle East?

Because in modern times, most people have left Africa well enough alone.

+47 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I have been trying to draw attention to the genocide in SA for some time now and am a member of genocide watch. The massacres currently going on against the Afrikaaner Farmers are pretty horrendous and wholly intentional. The Chinese have already moved into Angola Zimbabwe and other places. What was once a wealthy economically successful country is now a cesspool of murder drugs & corruption.

South Africa has been in the business of slavery for a very long time(since colonial days) it started around the horn of africa near Niger(hence the derogatory term) when slurred

Nope wrong. Slavery has always been in Africa long before colonials. The Arabs used to trade slaves for hundreds of years as did the Egyptians as well as slavery being common place between rival tribes. Black African slaves were even found in China believed to have been transported there by the Arabs. They took slaves from Ghana Congo Ivory Coast and elsewhere mainly sub-sahara. South Africa as is known today wasn't even in existence at this time. The Trans-Saharan slave trade was the biggest trade at that time with over 3,000 per year on average being shipped to the Middle East. South Africa wasn't even founded until 1961 as a country with the Portuguese being the first explorers of the Southern African coast.

What's happening now is that as a result of intentional Government Legislation, white farmers all over SA are being murdered and their land turned over to the local blacks. The problem is many of the blacks don't want to farm so they simply sell it back to the Government at a huge profit. Vast tracks of land now lie barren and once again the African states who relied on SA as the "bread basket of Africa" are suffering starvation.

There is also a uniquely high level of xenophobia in SA with a huge distrust of any refugees & asylum seekers which has been causing large amounts of violence.

As with most African countries once the "colonials" left, corruption and nepotism have caused huge problems as has the tribal rivalries that still plague the countries.

I lived in Zimbabwe and Namibia with a brief stop in SA then the Cape. I could go on and on but pointless, No-one will ever grasp the severity of the situation in SA unless they've seen it first hand. Laying the blame at colonials is just silly now. Each and every country was left with an infrastructure banking farming irrigation and other such and promptly destroyed it all and are now in danger of going backwards insofar as technology and economics are concerned. There is not one African country that can now compete on the world stage.

edit on 15-6-2017 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I found some interesting information about the origins of the black population of SA.
Apparently the Bantu Zulu people were expanding from the North and killing the native bushmen in South Africa and met by opposition from the Europeans expanding north.

In other words, all the settlers in SA are immigrants, except the bushmen, who weren't settlers, they moved around vast areas nomadicly according to season and conditions.

sa-news.com...[

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

SA is just experiencing "diversity".

When ever the that word is used be very weary.

"Diversity" means less white people.

Why is "diversity" ONLY pushed in White majority countries?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join