It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LGBTTQQAAIP - Gavin McInnes Breaks Down the Gay Cryptography

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
So... In my life time, the so called 'gay community' has reinvented its identity many times. In my younger years, there was no LG, let a lone a BQ (unless it was a BBQ). Somewhere near the end of the 1990s the two letter acronym LG spawned itself from the ether. Somewhere in the early 2000s they added the BQ (short for bisexual & queer). And in recent years, they've added TT (short for transgender & transsexual).

Today, the latest manifestation of the so called 'gay community' is now referred to as LGBTTQQAAIP. Don't ask me what the hell it stands for.

I'm not a cryptographer, I'm just plain old gay. Fortunately for us, Gavin McInnes is here to break it all down:

The so called 'gay community' makes it very hard for normal gay people like myself to be taken seriously. I wish they would just stop, if only they knew how much of a disservice they were doing to themselves and their peers by peddling such idiotic jargon derived from the most backward assed identity politics.

Pretty soon they're going to start adding numbers and miscellaneous keyboard symbols like #$%^&*.

Pretty soon the acronym for the 'gay community' will be longer than all the repeating decimals in Pi.

Pretty soon the contrived, superficial 'gay community' will be written off as a bad joke.

Wake up gay people! Do not let these fools represent you! You're a person, not an acronym.

And to the gays living in the US, don't forget that we're all Americans first.

edit on 6/15/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Just give it up. Obviously you aren't gay enough.

Start dating a woman, you'll end up just as miserable, but you won't have to carry around a universal translator and a card listing all the sensitivity classes you've had to attend to understand what being gay means.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom
Why can't we just all be gay and thats it. Nearly all trans are gay anyways by definition, regardless of how they truly feel inside. I mean FFS LGBTQ are really just the first letter acronyms for different flavors of gay.

Me, I would rather return to the days when gay was something you kept to yourself, did not rub peoples noses in it on everything in TV and pop music, and did not give two #s what someones opinion of such was.

Don't ask don't tell were the better days IMO.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I am thinking this adding or subtracting of letters/symbols won't stop until they have one for all of the so-called genders on the spectrum of 57 I think it was according to facebook.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The day I let Agent Zuck override irrefutable science...

Meh.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Here's a radical idea - M or F.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Only tiny fraction of gays are really gay, the rest just do it cuz they think it's cool now. It's ok, their gene pool will be extingueshed because of their own antics. Being gay will soon not be ok when sharia law comes closer into being all over.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: thunderfoot

They had a march against Sharia last week, so no Sharia will be here.

I will say though that if people are gay, then that's a private matter and no one really has the authority to say otherwise.

I think it's funny how some work so hard to break out of a stereotype only to insert themselves into another one.

We're all people. Who we like, love, should not matter one bit as long as it's between adults.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

L - lesbian: a woman who is attracted to other women

G - gay: a man who is attracted to other men or broadly people who identify as homosexual

B - bisexual: a person who is attracted to both men and women

T - transgender: a person whose gender identity is different from the sex the doctor put down on their birth certificate

Q - queer: originally used as a hate term, some people want to reclaim the word, while others find it offensive. It can be a political statement, suggest that someone doesn't want to identify with "binaries" (e.g. male v female, homosexual v straight) or that they don't want to label themselves only by their sexual activity

Q - questioning: a person who is still exploring their sexuality or gender identity

I - intersex: a person whose body is not definitively male or female. This may be because they have chromosomes which are not XX or XY or because their genitals or reproductive organs are not considered "standard"

A - allies: a person who identifies as straight but supports people in the LGBTQQIAAP community

A - asexual: a person who is not attracted in a sexual way to people of any gender

P - pansexual: a person whose sexual attraction is not based on gender and may themselves be fluid when it comes to gender or sexual identity

LINK

OK, that now includes most of the population of the Western World since the addition of "allies". The meetings are going to get very, very large.

Nobody who is not a bigot cares anymore about a persons sexual orientation. I think they have made their point. They are just people.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The problems I see the LGBT + Whatever Other Letters We're Adding movement is that they have impending language issues coming up.

One the one hand, you have the side of LGB who define themselves based off what biological sex they will/desire to have intercourse with.

On the other hand, you have the T side where its all brain games and biology is sort of chucked out the window. This is where foggy questions of gender come in and how it can be fluid from day to day.

It seems to me that these two sides are going to come into conflict eventually unless they have some kind of "come to Jesus" moment to lay down some ground rules on defining things.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

If the next meeting has an open bar, I'm not hosting it.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Ew??
edit on 15-6-2017 by mericks74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: thunderfoot
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Only tiny fraction of gays are really gay, the rest just do it cuz they think it's cool now. It's ok, their gene pool will be extingueshed because of their own antics. Being gay will soon not be ok when sharia law comes closer into being all over.

If you think that there is a choice to be made...look out...you have the Gay in you! Someone who is 100% straight can't even envision that anything is optional.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

All holy books say that gay is not ok for religios people . Only between a man and a woman is love to be ok. And that is older laws than anything your congress or president can make up, older than any constitution. The religious laws should be presedents that can't be overlooked.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

"Anything"?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: thunderfoot
a reply to: DBCowboy

All holy books say that gay is not ok for religios people . Only between a man and a woman is love to be ok. And that is older laws than anything your congress or president can make up, older than any constitution. The religious laws should be presedents that can't be overlooked.

People have been around a lot longer than religions.

We seemed to do okay before then, I mean. . . we didn't die out so I'm not going to put too much stock in a book.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
O-..
edit on 15-6-2017 by mericks74 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join