It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. arrests nearly 200 Iraqis in deportation sweep

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   
This might answer why Iraq was taken off the Muslim import ban. Also most of these little darlings that were captured had criminal records.

DETROIT (Reuters) - U.S. immigration authorities have arrested and moved to deport 199 Iraqi immigrants, mostly from the Detroit area, in the last three weeks after Iraq agreed to accept deportees as part of a deal removing it from President Donald Trump's travel ban, officials said on Wednesday.

In the Detroit area, 114 Iraqi nationals were arrested over the weekend, and 85 throughout the rest of the country over the past several weeks, Gillian Christensen, a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement spokeswoman, said in a statement.

The actions came as part of the Trump administration's push to increase immigration enforcement and make countries, which have resisted in the past, take back nationals ordered deported from the United States.

The crackdown on Iraqi immigrants followed the U.S. government's decision to drop Iraq from a list of Muslim-majority nations targeted by a revised version of Trump's temporary travel ban issued in March.

Being a Chaldean Catholic from Iraq could be a big problem upon their return... The religion of Islamic tolerance has been killing christens...nothing new..

Anyway there are another 1,444 Iraqi nationals with deportation orders hanging over their heads.

newsletter.thaivisa.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Yeah, using iraqis as cannonfodder, destroying their country, everything for the profits of the former US.
But dare if an used iraqi flees to the nation that is the reason for the suffering of Iraq and the whole region, way more than under Saddam!
Only in hope that if you sit in the terrorists cave, you won´t be bombed by the terrorists.

Then these people will be deported.

Do you know how that looks?

It looks like an admission of guilt.

"Hey, we destroyed their country, fooled and used their people, murdered uncountable citizens over there, let´s throw out those refugees from Iraq, they have a good and almost even understandably human reasons to attack us, for revenge!"

That is what it looks like!

Like fear of receiving the bill. For destabilizing the world, for destroying millions of lifes, families, whole nations and areas of the earth, for starting proxy-, covered and open wars(for oil, as an example), for Divided States megalomania etc.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
i'm glad they were found and caught. It says most of them have criminal records and aren't supposed to be here. I'm assuming they pose too much of a threat to leave them here. I have no problem with peaceful immigrants and those who fall into refugee status, but for those who break our rules or pose a threat, gtfo.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Yeah, using iraqis as cannonfodder, destroying their country, everything for the profits of the former US.
But dare if an used iraqi flees to the nation that is the reason for the suffering of Iraq and the whole region, way more than under Saddam!
Only in hope that if you sit in the terrorists cave, you won´t be bombed by the terrorists.

Then these people will be deported.

It looks like an admission of guilt.

"Hey, we destroyed their country, fooled and used their people, murdered uncountable citizens over there, let´s throw out those refugees from Iraq, they have a good and almost even understandably human reasons to attack us, for revenge!"

That is what it looks like!

Like fear of receiving the bill. For destabilizing the world, for destroying millions of lifes, families, whole nations and areas of the earth, for starting proxy-, covered and open wars(for oil, as an example), for Divided States megalomania etc.

They're illegals. They're gone. It 'looks' to us that Trump is doing exactly what he was elected to do.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

They're illegals. They're gone. It 'looks' to us that Trump is doing exactly what he was elected to do.

I kinda figure he would do more without all the mud slinging interference and the Obama appointed obstructionist judges.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

That all depends on your point of view. You're mind is made up to point that if the U.S. suddenly decided to give all Iraqis here on a visa ice cream every Sunday, you'd probably think it is out of guilt.

Those deported are said to be criminals. Why should they deserve to stay?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
How did they immigrate here? Would a wall have stopped them?

They will get no sympathy from me because they have criminal records. Good bye to bad rubish.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

I kinda figure he would do more without all the mud slinging interference and the Obama appointed obstructionist judges.

I am also frustrated at the slow speed of it. I can only assume-and hope-that it's due to the fact that D.C. hasn't really been 'drained' enough yet.

One step at a time is better than nothing, I suppose.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
How did they immigrate here? Would a wall have stopped them?

They will get no sympathy from me because they have criminal records. Good bye to bad rubish.

Sure as hell would slow it down from the south. That's all I ask.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Billion dollar speed bumps. You are asking for a lot.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Billion dollar speed bumps. You are asking for a lot.

Better than multi-billion dollar Social programs, prisons, etc. in support of the illegals and Left/right wing agendas...

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Who said any of that was going away.

You even stated it would only slow it down. Just more wasted billions. All for nothing.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Who said any of that was going away.

You even stated it would only slow it down. Just more wasted billions. All for nothing.

Come on , man. Bring your A-game. Slowing it down- and the degree it would slow it down is huge- is not 'all for nothing'.

The welfare money, the education and medical money spent on these guys. The prison money. All of which could be spent on, say, infrastructure, which California isn't doing is the real 'all for nothing'.

No borders? No nation. No lock on the door? You soon will loose your valuables. Fence please. A BIG freaking fence, please.

I will even donate to it....

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Where is your A game?

I asked if a wall would have stopped the Iraqis from coming. You said it would slow them down.

How does that work? FYI Iraq isn't part of Mexico.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Where is your A game?

I asked if a wall would have stopped the Iraqis from coming. You said it would slow them down.

How does that work? FYI Iraq isn't part of Mexico.

FYI it's you that made that connection between Iraq and the 'wall'. Not me.

That, sir, is a further example of not having your 'A-game'.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Ok. No problem. I just figured that since you replied to my question it was because you intended to answer me.

Instead, you were just trying to be a smartarse. In that case whatever game you are trying to play I am not interested.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Ok. No problem. I just figured that since you replied to my question it was because you intended to answer me.

Instead, you were just trying to be a smartarse. In that case whatever game you are trying to play I am not interested.

Likewise.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
While the MSM is fully focused on the "Muslim travel ban",Trump just keeps doing this kind of work with nary a peep.3d chess indeed.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Note anyone can be called criminal . Got a parking ticket ? guess what the crime was parking the car .
Still makes you a criminal > I say to be considered a Criminal the person must have had a Felony charge .
OO no not another drunk and disorderly .Good thing we deported the person tehy may have destroyed the country .
A great idea lets deport anyone who has any charge what so every The us has lots of diserited islands .
Now lets make immigrating mean imagination again .
Vet each person no record is all it takes to come . This would stop any real criminals and at the same time save a trillion dollar wall and at teh same time making paying employs straight across the bored .
What to easy ? cheep ? and you wont be able to cry7 get ride of illegals any more .

top topics

join