It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official! Mayweather vrs McGregor

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

I'm hoping fairy-weather, doesn't dance and prance around. I want to see him throw punches. Not retreating and dodging the whole time.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: Outlier13

I'm hoping fairy-weather, doesn't dance and prance around. I want to see him throw punches. Not retreating and dodging the whole time.

We would have a better chance of seeing Bigfoot piloting a UFO over Nessie than to actually see Mayweather do that.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Fair enough,
I just feel like you would have better odds if you used that 500 on lottery tickets.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

Lol very true and I fully understand your point.
Letting $500?ride on the lotto could be fun...but then I have to check all those tickets hahah.

At least With betting it on the fight, I can scream at the tv, keep the children awake with my repetitive cursing and get to call a grown man a bum.
That sounds like a good night to me hahah

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Lmfao hahaha I actually watched the whole thing.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Absolutely, haha.
I'll be doing some betting with friends tomorrow night for Ward V Kovalev

Betting makes every fight better.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
Mayweather has a dirty habit of holding his opponent's arm right after he's been hit. McGregor's entire fighting career has been around getting out of holds a lot stronger and a lot more complex than having your arm held like Mayweather will do. Mayweather will get hit...hold McGregor's arm...McGregor will slip that weak sh**t and knock Mayweather into retirement.

Precisely.....all of the finer nuances and instilled cerebral mucsle-memory habits boxers posses.....do not exist anywhere in Conor....not anywhere.....he is simply in destruct Knockout mode....and if he has no MMA attacks to defend he will go directly for the kill shot patiently picking his spots ASAP......but IMHO everything will be geared to ending the fight with a knockout of Floyd......Floyds skill and acumen advantages inside a ring fighting other boxers is essentially negated in this fight with Conor........Floyd will have to AVOID the KNOCKOUT intended punches coming in bunches the entire time.....lol...Conor will not chase Floyd....he is going to STALK until he knocks him out or runs out of time....but Conor will not run out of energy or nasty intentions....Conor is NOT letting Judges nor Public opinion decide this fight....he will remove the power to do so from their hands using his own in the ring.

I honestly laughed when I though of Floyd trying to recover between the 4-5th rounds.....lol.....when he realises his old 40 year old body doesnt posess the ability to recharge.....lol....kinda sad to see him go out on his back.....but he did pick a fight with a much younger man who is in his Prime right now......so to me the expectation is that we see Floyd KOed early within 6 rounds hopfully with no long term damage....he is simply lucky Conor cannot ground and pound him with headshots and will remove him with a single blow.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join