It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's new H-20 is to be nuclear armed, first truly strategic bomber

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Problem with maneuvering at those speeds is that it takes up some many many miles to make a turn.Something the Sr71 found in turning circle at high Mach numbers.
its all about strength projection..World Police I think is the vision both China and USA have..All comes down to resources.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: andy06shake

Lucky the usa has some new radars we wont talk about that no stealth not even ours which is significantly more advanced currently then the b2 was can hide from.

So no worries.

Plus chinas not crazy. They aint going to nuke the usa or anybody.

One of your main allies has had radars like that for a couple of decades too so there's nothing to worry about

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: biggilo

I think they probobly have the capability to track stealth aircraft via the wake and atmospheric temperature differentiation they produce.

Combine such detection measures with state of the art radar and there really is nowhere to hide.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Bspiracy

The media is FOS and is only reporting anything happening to try to scare the hell out of people. Most of what they're reporting as current news is either stuff that's been going on for years, or is stuff that people that follow the industry have been aware of for far longer than the "breaking news" headline.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: biggilo

The problem with tracking stealth, when it's flying somewhere, or even during an exercise, is that like all aircraft, they have systems that they aren't allowed to use that will help hide them from the radar. So tracking a stealth that isn't flying on a wartime mission really isn't that huge of a deal. Now if that radar tracks them when they're in full up war mode, with everything turned on and active, that's a big deal.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: andy06shake

We already got something that makes nuclear weapons pale in comparison and china knows it.

Funny how there was all that talk about antimatter in the 80s and 90s and then everyone in the physics community all suddenly decided to shut up at the same time...
edit on 15-6-2017 by Barnalby because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: anzha

I guess with all the money they the got from US selling them our debt they have nothing better to do but to build their military for a take over of what country? I guess any country.

Well I guess western nations will allow them to get all their toys until is to late.

As usual.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

And we stop them how? They have as much right to build up their military as we do.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

At least we get to attack somebody, they have nobody to attack.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

They're currently at best a regional power. Other than numbers they don't have a big enough advantage over their neighbors to take them before the US can get forces involved.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join