It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please God Let The Illuninati/NWO Take Over!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Your not talking about something that you get a margin of error with..

You don't get a do over, or for humanity to learn it's lesson and make the necessary changes..

I think if you had a time machine, it might be best for the US to do it. We are the closest any civilization has been to having the opportunity.. that being the 1945-50 window where we were the only nuclear power.

But even if you take a worst case tyrant vs the guarenteed eventual destruction of humanity...The tyrant is the lesser evil. The next administration might be better, if not the one after that.

With nuclear war as we would have right now, as we have almost had on accident half a dozen times, would end the species most likely.

The entire point of any species is to stay alive, nothing trumps that.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: scraedtosleep

We can always free ourselves later.. once we are extinct it is over for good.

So because you wouldn't like one generations leader..you would assassibate all of humanity.

Well played... just turn the checkerboard over and take your ball home.

I don't believe that a total annihilation of humans by humans is possible. Somewhere some how people will survive those bombs and make more babies. I do not believe that russia and the usa would ever fire off all of there nukes at one time. I do not believe that the rest of the world after seeing the usa and russia nuke each other would then fire off their nukes. It is romantic to image crazy leaders ready to kill us all and themselves and all future generations but we only have maybe 2 or 3 of those guys running things, and no putin and trump are not on that list of crazies. In a real life exchange of nukes by 2 or more super powers it would only be a few at a time. Vast parts of the earth would still be habitable by humans. Even in a true M.A.D. situation humans would still live underground and in the far north and south on the poles. So yeah I would rather an armageddon type event than a lifetime of slavery for myself and those I love. I would rather see my mother dead than in chains.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Do you know how many just the us and Russia have ready to fire at a moments notice??

Thousands.. it is called redundancy. You are assuming a half get shot down, so you send 4 times what you need.

That would likely end the species, no need for anyone else to join in.

Not the explosions necessarily, but the fall out and such..

Maybe a few do survive but who is to say they make it back through the stone age in a radiated wasteland..

So you would literally choose the deaths of 6.9999 billion people , rather than you be enslaved and everyone live?!?!

How very self centered of you...

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Do you know how many just the us and Russia have ready to fire at a moments notice??

Thousands.. it is called redundancy. You are assuming a half get shot down, so you send 4 times what you need.

That would likely end the species, no need for anyone else to join in.

Not the explosions necessarily, but the fall out and such..

Maybe a few do survive but who is to say they make it back through the stone age in a radiated wasteland..

So you would literally choose the deaths of 6.9999 billion people , rather than you be enslaved and everyone live?!?!

How very self centered of you...

Never going to happen stop living your life in fear.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Why not??

It can happen on the whim of one man and has already almost happened half a dozen times..

To say it never happens is to say there are rainbows and unicorns.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

To say it is going to happen for sure is like believing in the boggyman.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

For it not to happen would be like having 2 dice and saying it will never roll snake eyes..

The number of nuclear powers will only increase, and the first time one of these powers has an administration with their backs to the wall... humanity prob dies..

Just ask yourself if hitler would have launched in the final days of ww2 and you have your answer..
It will not be happening when a nuclear power is doing well... it will happen right before one falls.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join