It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please God Let The Illuninati/NWO Take Over!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MissionTruth Dude, that's one hot mess. I predict only one in fifty will read it.

As for the topic.... if you are honest, people get exactly what they deserve. Go to any topic and read the comments, drive any freeway, even just shop and you are confronted 24/7 with raging angry people, some to the point you take a risk just going out. Nuclear war is and will continue to be a Doomsday scenario. The end of everything.....(that we have already ruined). No second chance, and in most circumstances a slow pitiful death.

We have achieved the ultimate failure, and are lulled into thinking it a success, a measure of safety. Even TPTB will emerge from their bunkers and fortresses to nothing but destruction, poisonous atmosphere and dirty Sunshine. The winners will ultimately suffer the most. And a new epoch will have arrived for Earth, the once Blue planet.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: calwoodbutcher
There is getting to be too many people for the planet to sustain. There are almost 8 billion right now. The NWO would most likely want to cut that by about half. Question is which half you would be in Joshua?

This is a myth. Planet earth is large enough for 3 times the amount of humans we have now. It's not space that's the problem it's resources. We have the resources to feed, house and cloths everyone. An NWO would likely redistribute the wealth and resources thus eliminating poverty. Personally i would prefer the apocalypse. I am single, no kids, only one living family member who is very old, and I have been getting ready for the end for the last 10 years. I am arrogant enough to trust that I will survive somehow at least long enough to see something amazing. No one lives forever.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 0racle

What is a trigtard anyway??

The latest meaningless bs "the kids are spouting these days?"

I literally don't have a clue what that is supposed to mean..

It is super telling though.. obviously you had zero counterpoints and were forced to resort to an ad hominem attack and yet some how you feel like you "nailed it!!"

It's amazing!! Lmao

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

Lmao!!!

You have one side that literally believes all of the math and science communities are a vast conspiracy by.. obama or hillary or whoever this weeks straw man is.. and you think they want the smartest best educated to run things?!?!

Lol they literally picked trump because they don't like those scientific type people telling them they are wrong..

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I'm sure if you ask nicely, they will give you a $50 discount for a ride on the guillotine.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

You're just the gift that keeps on giving.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

If it was me getting beheaded in a guillutine or the entire species dieing in a nuclear holocaust .. then I get beheaded..

I've got kids and would like my DNA to survive.
edit on 14-6-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

You would prefer an apocalypse for everyone else??

All your family and friend entire genetic lines ending..forever???

For all the hyperbole, there is no worst case scenerio next to that..

That is the be all end all worst case scenerio.

Love nor freedom, nor respect nor anything we could imagaine trumps the extinction of the species..

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
That has to be literally insane huh???

If you would rather the species die than a guy you don't like ruling the world..

As if we like the ones who do now, lol...

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

If it was me getting beheaded in a guillutine or the entire species dieing in a nuclear holocaust .. then I get beheaded..

I've got kids and would like my DNA to survive.

My point is you are clearly so triggered by the way you believe the world is that youre calling for Global Tyranny out of an irrational fear of Nuclear war.

Why arent you campaigning for Nuclear disarmament instead?

We have options that don't involve sacrificing either our freedom or our lives.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

There is no irrational fear when your talking about a mathematical certainty..

9 nuclear powers PRESENTLY.. and growing.

Most have a new administration every 5 years or so..

Any one could kick off a species ending event at any time..

How many dice rolls does it take before a nuclear power elects a hitler??

Or has a world leader go crazy??

Or misinterprets a rivals actions???

There are a thousand ways it could all go wrong and we get ZERO do overs..

That's why you had everyone build bunkers in the 50's.. it wasn't because they were crazy.. we have just gotten complacent.

What do you think the mathematical probability is that we don't have a global nuclear war in the future if we are thinking centuries or millinia ahead???

Like I said it is a mathematical certainty long term, unless we totally shift and get rid of them all.. which isn't even on the table.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Because disarmament never happens..

There is literally a thousand different totally logical scenarios where we blow our selves up, and I can't think of one where every country decides to give the up and trust the rest will do the same.

We should.. that would be the better option.. but do you see that happening??

If one American president goes crazy it's over with .. there is a 7 min launch window and absolutely no check and balance between the 2..

"I don't know why y'all are so worried about this silly little burglary...I can step in the other room and make a phone call and 60 million people would be dead in an afternoon.."

Richard Nixon

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

Albert Eisenstein
edit on 14-6-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

You would prefer an apocalypse for everyone else??

All your family and friend entire genetic lines ending..forever???

For all the hyperbole, there is no worst case scenerio next to that..

That is the be all end all worst case scenerio.

Love nor freedom, nor respect nor anything we could imagaine trumps the extinction of the species..

You believe that the survival of the human race is more important than humans living and being free. I do not.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Your assimilation is complete. Well done. Proceed fourth to accept your mark. Submit all of your rights and liberties for perceived security.

"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees."
-Someone from somewhere.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Well I'm glad we agree on something. However, we've got ww3 AND the guillotines look forward to.

Are you tempted by the Mark yet?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

We can always free ourselves later.. once we are extinct it is over for good.

So because you wouldn't like one generations leader..you would assassibate all of humanity.

Well played... just turn the checkerboard over and take your ball home.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

They said "I" would rather..

I bet if you ask them if they would rather live on their knees than their kids die.. or their kids kids die.. or everyone's kids die.. I bet they hit their knees pretty fast.. exactly like you would.

That is the ultimate taking your call and going home..

"If I'm not happy with the worlds leader, then I will destroy the entire human race!!

BWAHAHAHA!! "

Sounds like a supervillian line..

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Would strongly depend upon the immediate situation.

Would I expose my kids to a life of servitude? Not if I could help it, but ultimately that would be their choice (the ones old enough).

To throw you hands up so quick is rather absurd.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

That has to be literally insane huh???

If you would rather the species die than a guy you don't like ruling the world..

As if we like the ones who do now, lol...

Considering the "guy I don't like" might be an insane, murderous sociopath who decides to perpetrate a genocide against ... say ... all white people. Then it won't matter if the species lives, my genetic line dies.

So, in that case, we might as well have died in the nuclear hellfires.

Sprry, but while I, as a parent, might sacrifice myself for my own son, I am not going to sacrifice all of my family for the little Burmese kid even as I would adopt him if need be.
edit on 14-6-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

They said "I" would rather..

I bet if you ask them if they would rather live on their knees than their kids die.. or their kids kids die.. or everyone's kids die.. I bet they hit their knees pretty fast.. exactly like you would.

That is the ultimate taking your call and going home..

"If I'm not happy with the worlds leader, then I will destroy the entire human race!!

BWAHAHAHA!! "

Sounds like a supervillian line..

There is one instance where no amount of hitting my knee would happen because death would be far preferable.

Take this mark and buy or sell ...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join