It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please God Let The Illuninati/NWO Take Over!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

The end is nigh, we have killed our species a hundred times already, it just takes some time.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The Illuninati/NWO have Taken Over.

Your soul
Good Luck

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox Rev 12:12 Therefore rejoice, O HEAVENS, and ye THAT DWELL IN THEM(ALIENS (Angels LOYAL TO YHWH GOD). Woe for the earth and for the sea: because THE DEVIL(REBEL Angel Satan Lucifer ALIEN)(Fallon Angels) IS GONE DOWN UNTO YOU, having great wrath, knowing that he hath but a short time.2Cor11:14 Satan fashioneth himself into an Angel(ALIEN) of light(KNOWLEDGE).REV13:2 The dragon(REBEL Fallen Angels ALIENs) gave the beast(NAZIs & US ARMY Edward Snowden own words Tall Whites in control) his power(ALIEN INSIGHT) and his throne(MILITARY SUPREMACY High TECH SYFI Weapons) and great authority(MASS CONTROL INTEL NSA ). for They(GOV AUTHORITIES) fell down(SUBMIT) and paid homage(ENTERED INTO AGREEMENT) to the dragon(REBEL ALIEN COMMANDER Satan, Lucifer called by), because he had bestowed(TRANSFERRED) on the beast all his dominion(ALIEN TECH=MAN MADE UFOs) and authority; they also praised and worshiped the beast(ARMY), exclaiming, Who is a match for the beast? 1Tim4:1 …in later times. They WILL OBEY LYING SPIRITS (Media) and follow the TEACHING(ALIEN TECH) OF DEMONS(REBEL Fallen Angels ALIENs).Rev16:13 And I saw coming out of the mouth(LEADERS) of the dragon(REBEL ALIENS), and out of the mouth of the beast(ARMY), and out of the mouth of the false prophet(ANTI-CHRIST CHURCH look at the Hat of bishops and the RED IRON Cross, Jesus said I am not of this world and the Kingdom of Heaven is within us our soul and the double cross on the robes, Hitler used the Black IRON Cross), three unclean spirits, as it were frogs(GREYS).Deut32:16 They moved him(YHWH GOD) to jealousy with strange Gods(REBEL ALIENS); With abominations(HYBRID-HUMANS Transhumans mixing of iron and clay IRON MAN) provoked they him to anger.REV16:14 They are demonic spirits (REBEL Fallen Angels ALIENs took wife's of man really (raped the daughters of man ) that perform signs, and they go out to(CONTROL) the kings(AUTHORITIES Governments with PUPPET rulers) of the whole world, to gather(UNIFYING) them for the battle(BUILD ARMY)on the great day of God Almighty.16 Then they gathered the Puppet kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon. (The Promised Land USA)Pray

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

lol I don't know about that, lol..

But one of the nuclear powers is bound to have a Hitler one day, and then start to lose a battle or be deposed and launch..

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MissionTruth

You can let your Bronze Age goat herder myths lead you to vote for the suicide of the species if you want..

I'd rather bank on actual history and not fairy tales.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: calwoodbutcher

No they wouldn't..

Anything that kills even 1% of the total population would stir the pot so much , there would be no way to guarantee those in power before said event, remained in power afterward.

Those in charge don't want big chaotic events, they want the status quo.

That and that a secret organization would advertise through symbolism are just massive logical fallacies.
edit on 14-6-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Think how many reactors are rotting in the ocean, how many detonations, how many uranium rounds lying around, how many modified viruses.... List goes on..

edit on 14-6-2017 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

They are, they have been for a long time now
It's not about peace, it's about control

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
If the goal was depopulation ... limiting birth is how its done ... unless evoryone forgot times of stress cause humans to reproduce faster

There is only 2 paths for us and the nwo wont be in ether

The whole planet will burn long before 1 power controles the world

If we manage to make it past that fire than maby we could create a utopia

A perfect world can be created now ... we would have to kill alot of people to do it

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I read Putin was talking about a nuclear war with the US, and he said "no one would survive", Even if you did survive the initial blasts, lets say in Australia, eventually the Radiation would kill you. Plus Nuclear winter is a very real probability. Freezing temps, and no sunlight. Here is the link quoting Putin, on war with U.S.
www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

The world won't end with a bang, but a whimper.

As the sheep are led off WILLINGLY to the slaughter.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

They can throw you in a concrete box right now , simply because a cop said they "smelled pot"..

What exactly kind of control do you think they want???

On a side note if your going all symbolism on me, I will not be following you lol.

No secret organization is unnecessarily advertising their existence..

See I think there is plenty of corruption and conspiracy.. but I don't buy at all that it all goes back to one group..

I think that's the lie..

"Ignore the corruption all around you, those are the little fish.. the real problem is that super secret illuminat.."

It is the same with most conspiracies imho..

No need to pay attention to the little girl from 2 doors down who's step father is a little too touchy feely.. no it's the super secret elite pedo rings that are the problem.."

All the time and energy invested in the conspiracy crowd could be so damn beneficial if focused just a hair lower in the conspiracy totem pole.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: gortex

Like I said, even Hitler beats the alternative.. lol super fitting

Yea to cowards perhaps. Some of us would prefer the instant flash of eternity to living under Hitler. Burn books much??? Not I and nor shall I be forced too!!

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

I don't think Putin would ever do it.. maybe no present leader would.. but you gotta keep in mind that there are like 12 nuclear powers and it only ever takes ONE!!!!

But then what about the next elections..

What about next decades elections...

What about next century's ..

What about the next millinia?!?!

That sounds like a mathematical certainty to me...
unless your seeing something I'm not.

edit on 14-6-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry
You would make that decision for your kids and grand kids???

For every human being who will ever exists , kids and grand kids??

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

If there is no bang, there is no slaughter.
At least not one that ends the species.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
It's 2017 and Trigtards are literally calling for Tyranny. I don't know if you're left or right wing OP. It doesn't even matter. You're a trigtard.

This # has progressed quicker than I expected.

God help us.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 0racle

Imagine a world, where instead of politicians etc, there would be professors and philosophers.

I think a world ruled by wisdom and knowledge would be sweet, but what are the chances for that?

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

professors and philosophers.

Even by the high standards of ancient Greece that would still mean entrenched ideologues and mislead interpreters.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Haven't you read your Revelation? There will be a NWO, but it won't be everything you wish it will be. It will last for about 7 years. I hope you don't buy what it's selling, but if you do, enjoy your 7 years.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join