It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apple cider vinegar gets rid of warts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Well this was unexpected, I have a thread here, where I thought my boy had a keloid scar, well turns out it wasn't after all, several doctors visits and a whole lot of "I don't know's" finally an answer.

So the doctors recommend leaving them unless they get really bad, my boys were spreading and I wanted to find a better way.

One of the mums at school overheard me talking to someone about it and told me it worked for her kids, I dabbed it on all his warts for just a little over 2 weeks twice a day and they have all cleared up.

I'm really blown away, there is very little information on this. I would imagine that apple cider vinegar will clear up many other skin problems.

I used bragg brand, it was unfiltered and organic. I hope this helps someone else having similar issues.
edit on 14-6-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Yes yes yes. I have gotten or rather thought we got rid of 2 of my daughter's varuca on the souls of her feet with apple cider vinegar. We think they are returning which is a real Bummer or perhaps we should have done the treatment longer. We soaked a cotton ball in ACV and placed on varuca with a bandage over night for 2 weeks . The varuca diffenatly disappeared but it appears they are returning. Perhaps drinking it may help.

Warts and varuca are caused by a virus often caught in disgusting public swimming pools.

Good luck with your son. And yes unfiltered organic is the best must have the slime in the bottom of the bottle.
edit on 14-6-2017 by Cloudbuster because: Added some extra words. So what.

edit on 14-6-2017 by Cloudbuster because: Spelling duh

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Depends how bad it is.
Even just improved circulation to that area will rid a wart in its early stages.

Had a bad one on my hand. Since I'm a trades person the circulation obviously didn't work. Tried the vinegar, didn't work. But you know what did?
Cover with duct tape after soaking hand in salt water, repeated everyday for about a month.
Some sort of chemical in the adhesive supposedly promotes blood flow to the area thinking it's an invader, but when the cells get there they find the wart virus instead.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

IF you drink it dilute it first as it harsh on the teeth, good for your gut though.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Duct tape ! damn that stuff has a lot of uses.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Yes I dilute it into my fresh tumeric, fresh ginger. Tamarind, cinnamon and black pepper and lemon drink. I also dilute it when I have it with hot water and honey.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
It kills strep throat too.

Apple cider vinegar is awesome stuff!

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I had warts on my hands as a child, someone told my mom to have me soak them in apple cider vinegar for 15 minutes a day. In two weeks the warts were gone. It really does work.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

That is one hell of A potion you got there, nice..

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

I was seeing my doctor yesterday and told him about it, he's told he had never heard of it and will try it on one he has that has been irritating.

Makes me wonder what other ailments it can relieve.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Cook on low heat to make the magic poton ad honey to your own liking

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Most medicines are based off of natural cures for things that the medical industry had observed. They just found how it works and then made it into expensive medicines. Medical science and pharmacology gets it's ideas from people and studying natural cures. Sometimes they improve the natural medicines but often their products have more negative side effects than the natural cures.

I cannot say that pharmaceudical science is a scam because it is based on the studies of natural medicines. Their research allows them to modify enzymes and metabolic processes without us having to make or collect the medicines. Most natural medicines do work, but you need to know how to use them and when to use them.

I have heard of the apple cider vinegar cure for warts before and we used it on the granddaughter after the doctor unsuccessfully burned the wart off once and gave us medicine to put on it another time. I don't think it ever came back after that.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Burning the warts off seems almost medieval ,especially when something as simple as apple cider vinegar can get rid of them.

There is a market there for a band aid infused with vinegar .

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Thanks for the suggestion. I'm on day two and I already see a difference. I wish I heard of this years ago. Thank you!

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: abago71

Tell everyone you know, it is far cheaper and keep you away from the pain of burning them off or using the rubbish patches the pharmacy will given you.

top topics

join