It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attorneys In DNC Fraud Lawsuit Seek Court’s Protection, Cite Seth Rich

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
This source has a list of the lawsuit documents:

source

Included are documents regarding the request for protection.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant
The whole "Russia" story was invented to distract from :

1. Hillary and team Podesta's illegal actions and humiliating loss of the elections.
2. Pizza Gate ( where surprise, surprise , the same names also are popping up )
3, Seth Rich suspecious death

And i'm sure there are some more skeletons in the closets when this would be properly investigated.

Ummm...suspecious...that there is the truth...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Clinton, or those close to bankrolling her, had Seth Rich murdered and until evidence to the contrary manifests itself, this is the most likely motivation for the robbery that forgot to 'rob'.

I'm going with the DNC and/or Podesta.... because Seth Rich was about to start a new job with Hillary's campaign (at least that's what he told his parents, and I don't know why Seth or his parents would lie about that). It just doesn't set right with me that Hillary would tell him he was hired one day and then have him killed the very next day. It's the timing. If nothing else, that would potentially bring undue attention to her and her campaign and lots of unsavory stuff I'm sure she'd rather not have any attention brought to.

My source for the above is here -- Exploring Both Sides Of The Seth Rich Murder – Being Respectful Of Seth’s Family While Presenting The Facts -- and it's worth a read. At least I learned a few things from the article.

But maybe someone else didn't want Seth close enough to the campaign... either because they already suspected he knew too much and was only hunting for more incriminating information, or maybe someone didn't want Seth Rich whispering anything in Hillary's ear... Which brings us back to the DNC and Podesta.

One thing made clear in the Podesta email leak is that Podesta is not Hillary's friend. If Hillary didn't know before the leak, she sure knows now! And no doubt Podesta's got a lot more to hide, including from Hillary. Desperate people do desperate things -- and evil people do evil things. I think that about covers the lot of them!

According to Larry Nichols - former Clinton insider back in Arkansas, offering someone a job before they wack them was exactly the Clinton's MO. It gives them a little bit of plausible deniability.

He also says the fact the family shut down the PI is also classic Clinton tactics, no family ever really wants to shut down any possibility of solving a murder unless they are being pressured not too. Because of these two factors he believes the Clinton's are behind his murder.

I know Nichols has some credibility issues, but anybody that worked for the Clinton's as a high up operative would.
I don't know if he is right, but I definitely believe Rich was murdered by someone, and it was not a robbery.

There is way too much work being done to hide the info from the investigation. No video has been released, even though all the responding officers had body cams, the hospital workers refuse to comment, No autopsy, the responding officers are unable to be reached. Rod Wheeler was denied any access to info either, and he is a former homicide detective of the same department, but his own contacts refused him info.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: proximo

According to Larry Nichols - former Clinton insider back in Arkansas, offering someone a job before they wack them was exactly the Clinton's MO. It gives them a little bit of plausible deniability.

I'd be interested in hearing other examples of this. From memory, it seems most of those on the Dead FoB list were already working for the Clintons! Vince Foster, Ron Brown, Arkansas State Troopers...

But I have to disagree with the "plausible deniability" angle. As I've noted previously, it simply creates an unnecessary association. Far better to have no connection than to create one to pass off as "plausible deniability." I would be more inclined to think that the guilty parties sent their intended victim to the Hillary campaign in order to create that association and therefore that suspicion and take the spotlight off themselves.

He also says the fact the family shut down the PI is also classic Clinton tactics, no family ever really wants to shut down any possibility of solving a murder unless they are being pressured not too. Because of these two factors he believes the Clinton's are behind his murder.

Well, yeah, but it seems to me that would be true for anyone trying to hide their guilt -- not just the Clintons. Anyone in a position to shut down an investigation that would reveal their guilt is going to shut it down -- or at least try to shut it down. And/or deflect...

For example, the associations between Seth Rich and the DNC are well established, as are the efforts of the DNC to control the family and both official and private investigations, whereas the only direct connection to Hillary is via a job for Seth Rich with her campaign that he never even had the chance to start! At the very least, whatever the extent of her involvement in Seth Rich' death, Hillary did nothing herself and nothing alone...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join