It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attorneys In DNC Fraud Lawsuit Seek Court’s Protection, Cite Seth Rich

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Two lawyers involved in that case against the DNC have apparently filed a motion in court for protection !!

They seem to site some unusual "deaths" and one is Seth Rich, and Beranton Whisenant and Shawn Lucas.

I bet they know something.

They have been getting threats and they are worried.

Attorneys In DNC Fraud Lawsuit Seek Court’s Protection, Cite Seth Rich

Attorneys Jared and Elizabeth Beck of the DNC Fraud lawsuit publicly announced today via Facebook live stream that they had filed a motion to the court seeking an order of protection. Jared Beck spoke, explaining that the decision was based in part on the unusual deaths of Shawn Lucas, Beranton Whisenant, and Seth Rich, as well as threats and bizarre phone calls the plaintiffs and counsel had received.

Beck said in the video which can be viewed below: “After much consideration and deliberation, we have concluded that it is time to bring these concerns to the court’s attention. Today we filed a motion asking judge William Zloch to provide protection of the plaintiffs, their counsel and their families, as well as all of the witnesses in the DNC Fraud lawsuit. In support of this motion, we have cited the following events: the untimely death of our process server Shawn Lucas, the unsolved murder of DNC employee Seth Rich.”

Beck went on to say, that he believed Mr. Rich might have been a potential witness in this case. He also cited the recent untimely death of attorney Beranton Whisenant in South Florida, as well as recent bizarre and disturbing conduct including threats, that have been directed at plaintiffs, counsel and their employees.

__

+31 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yep - it's no coincidence that any murder which clearly implicates or alleges GOVERNMENT as the murderer results in weird-assed suicides defying the laws of physics and chemistry.

Clinton, or those close to bankrolling her, had Seth Rich murdered and until evidence to the contrary manifests itself, this is the most likely motivation for the robbery that forgot to 'rob'.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Outstanding as always X !!

Nothing makes the bell of Freedom ring louder than presenting the truth.

Buck

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
It's incredible this is not being covered more fully.
First the lawsuits and now threatening calls
The DNC's defence to the suit was bad enough, but if they are threatening the lawyers, it sinks to even greater depths.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Too bad they couldn't file the complaint with another jurisdiction. I would be scared if I were them as well. I am however happy that some of the crap the dems have been flinging for 50 or so years is finally sticking to some walls.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

"...as well as recent bizarre and disturbing conduct including threats, that have been directed at plaintiffs, counsel and their employees...."

WTF, I hope they've got all this documented with mutliple backups offline stashed in various places which locations shall be made known upon their untimely departure from this plane of existence.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Is this the same lawsuit that Debbie Wasserman Schultz was threatening about?

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
These are the same attorneys that reported receiving a phone call with voice changer asking for info on their case. The number was traced back to Debbie Wasserman Schultz office. I made a thread about that incident about 2 weeks ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've been following them on twitter ever since. The main one I follow is @eleebeck. She is getting a lot of flack from all sides now.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Not sure, but they are involved in the DNC class action suit.

Here is their Facebook page

I think so, these are some of the comments on their page:

(name redacted by j&c)
Yes!! Bless you for taking this stand against the corruption within the Democratic Party on behalf of the millions of citizens who unknowingly were misled out ... See More
(name redacted by j&c)
· July 3, 2016
I am so grateful that you have generated this action against DNC and Debbie Wasserman Schultz. It is clear to me that their corruption may block the most honest, compassionate and courageous candidate in my lifetime and with our huge trouble with corruption the USA needs a President like Bernie Sanders. Thank you and best wishes.

a reply to: Khaleesi

Wow, I remember that thread!

Yeah, these guys are sniffing around the right trees if they're getting this kind of heat.

edit on 13-6-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: wow

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Makes sense except do they really want to ask the government for protection?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi
These are the same attorneys that reported receiving a phone call with voice changer asking for info on their case. The number was traced back to Debbie Wasserman Schultz office. I made a thread about that incident about 2 weeks ago.

I've been following them on twitter ever since. The main one I follow is @eleebeck. She is getting a lot of flack from all sides now.

Damn, I thought this sounded familiar.

God Speed to these lawyers, they need someone watching out for them.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12

Makes sense except do they really want to ask the government for protection?

Bet they got private security.

That's the only reason they still may be alive !!

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
It's incredible this is not being covered more fully.
First the lawsuits and now threatening calls
The DNC's defence to the suit was bad enough, but if they are threatening the lawyers, it sinks to even greater depths.

You find that incredible? Business as usual.

They have every reason to be concerned. 3 attorneys dead in Miami in two weeks is also very alarming.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: Khaleesi

Damn, I thought this sounded familiar.

God Speed to these lawyers, they need someone watching out for them.

They've actually had offers to help from some more 'ahem' conservative groups. The one I'm following on twitter isn't pulling any punches. As far as I can tell, she isn't asking for 'their' help but she isn't shooing them away either. THAT has some of the progressives upset. She just wants the truth. She's not picky about who that comes from, as long as it really is the TRUTH.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I was thinking the same thing. They should be happy they made it this far!

Joking aside man imagine living thinking you may be on the Clinton hit list or even watch list.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

They can't be bothered, what with all the suits against trump and all...Gotta carry their narrative till the wheels fall off!

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Is CNN covering this yet?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

No, too busy covering their ass.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Their spell-checker software is malfunctioning.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

At the same time, even if it was true isn't this more the DNC or what have you, not officially (to our knowledge) a government assassination situation?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join