It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the US in full blown political civil war?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

It would be nice to think intellect and decency would prevail. But I think you are probably right. We have lost much in the name of civility. At some point it is necessary to strike back, even in the name of peace. For when facing unending assault peace will only be gained through decisive and thorough retaliation or complete surrender. I would rather fight for what I believe in than die believing nothing is worth fighting for.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

The aggressor pushes to flashpoint.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The real crime here is that a permanent bureaucracy is investigating its political opponents for no good reason. What this show trial is is a domestic investigation of US citizens without any probable cause. They are coming up with nothing, and like a cornered fox, they are doing anything they can.
edit on 13-6-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I base a lot my opinions on what various models reflect.
Most indicate that some type of Cascade Effect will take place and thru a series of events, whether intentional, accidental, contrived or false flagged will lead to a catalyst that can not be prevented.

If you look at many of the planning divisions of government, you see enormous amounts of activity.
The massive upgrades of redundant and backup systems being installed long before the end of the Obama Administration is just one indicator.
The constant and continuous expansion of Continuity of Government installations is another.

The completely unpredictable nature of human beings themselves is also a critical factor.
What you are dealing with is a sting of variables in a equation where the majority are complete unknowns.

The future is definitely going to be exciting.
Excitingly good or excitingly bad is the real question.

Buck

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Erroneous post...

edit on 2017 6 13 by incoserv because: I could

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: flatbush71
I know they want you to think that, but the average person has no clue about what many of us talk about online.

I was helping set up at a community event the other day, and during a break, I did a mini experiment. I asked the group if they had heard of the Mandela Effect. There were four men and six women in the room at the time. None of them had heard of it. Two people walked in while we were talking, and they hadn't heard of it. Of course a couple pulled out their cell phones and did a quick google, the most they had to say about it was that Google explained it much the same way I did, and we were back to work.

My job allows me to to engage with people from all walks of life, all age groups, and all financial groups. The internet communities are made up of too many comic book super "Incredibles". It is mostly like Hollywood, fake and contrived. Just contrived for a purpose.

I am not saying that the military isn't training. I just believe that their major target is going to be the 25% or less group that is being set up as pawns as an excuse for them to continue to dwindle away our rights. It is not harmless what these groups are doing, because the average American going about with their normal lives, will never know what hit them.

You are right on the money...🎯

The people I know in real life who are part of this "Resist" thing.

Their own lives are in a complete mess.

If you spoke to them they would likely blame you and I.

They screwed up their lives and have perfected blaming others.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Ya its full blown but the rights will win because we have the Guns. The Left trys to take that away from everyone.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

Ya its full blown but the rights will win because we have the Guns. The Left trys to take that away from everyone.

How do you know which Leftys to shoot? Is it just Democrats or do you have other groups in mind? Like Californians...?
edit on 13-6-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

How do you know which Leftys to shoot? Is it just Democrats or do you have other groups in mind? Like Californians...?

The one who attack me first.

It's called self defense .
edit on 2017 6 13 by incoserv because: I could

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
What we are witnessing is what happens to a democracy when the checks and.balances have been set aside for over a 100 years. New territory being channeled out for sure.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: allprowolfy

And Mr. Lincoln started that downhill slide, IMO.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Here something a few of you might like to read on this subject.
At least the Brits report American news.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Residents of Providence were left fearing for their lives on Friday night after the army conducted a special forces training operation in a heavily built-up part of the city. Simulated explosions were heard nearby and helicopters flew so low that their rotor blades chopped off tree branches as locals took to social media to figure out whether their lives were in danger. Risa Gilpin, 68, told the Providence Journal she 'heard this unbelievable noise' at around 9:45pm. 'I was sure that a plane had gone down in South Providence,' she said.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I think it's closer to a media driven civil war. This partisan BS has been hyped to current levels for about 15 years now and it's getting old. It's good for ratings, but eventually people are going to tune out. The politicians and their ideologies are becoming bigger than their media hype now.

When you remove all the hype, people are pretty close politically, and when you get into the nitty gritty details, they really don't care, or comprehend the whys or hows when it comes to what gets done. It's only when you place people onto teams and get them to cheer that they care.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Historically, it's the left wing that wins in ideological civil wars. The right can lay claim to Pinochet and a couple others. The left has Mao, Stalin, Castro, and many others.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
The real crime here is that a permanent bureaucracy is investigating its political opponents for no good reason. What this show trial is is a domestic investigation of US citizens without any probable cause. They are coming up with nothing, and like a cornered fox, they are doing anything they can.

The evidence, please.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join