It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sessions will testify in open hearing Tuesday before Senate Intelligence Committee

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I never said or suggested what I thought the outcome of the hearing will be for Trump.

Of course.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

You are welcome to prove me wrong and quote my words, otherwise I suggest you stop as this isn't the mud pit.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Didn't they just have a MSM release that Sessions did not want a public meeting with them? I tell you, MSM makes so much stuff up we never know what is going on if we read or listen to what they are saying.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

cool
he will get to explain in detail why he approved the deputy ag's recommendation to 86 comey
may as well have the deputy ag in at the same time, as he was the one who actually "defamed" comey in his review

he can also clear up how obstruction could occur if ot was not reported per procedure

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Sessions is a career politician and if he has to rat out Trump to save his job security, he will.

Trump is off the rails and loves to say "you're fired" he has no loyalty in the WH.
Trump loves to humiliate his staff in front of others. And if you don't allow his bullying tactics...."you're fired"

Now Trump is going to fire Priebus....

www.rawstory.com...

www.usnews.com...

Now even rank and file GOPers are afraid that they will associated with Trump and are looking for escape routes.

www.nytimes.com...
edit on 12-6-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I'm actually curious about those details as well.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I for one sincerely appreciate the adult way in which "Trumpkins" is used in this context. it shows not only depth of character, but an overwhelming amount of confidence in the moral superiority that obviously exists.

It's witty beyond comprehension and is only overshadowed by the person who used it's ability to show intelligence when posting.

Bravo, well played indeed.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I for one sincerely appreciate the adult way in which "Trumpkins" is used in this context. it shows not only depth of character, but an overwhelming amount of confidence in the moral superiority that obviously exists.

It's witty beyond comprehension and is only overshadowed by the person who used it's ability to show intelligence when posting.

.I love well written sarcasm and yours is exceptional!

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Just shows a lack of maturity and a lack of confidence in their argument so they use it to deflect away from the rest of the nonsense in their post.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Just shows a lack of maturity and a lack of confidence in their argument so they use it to deflect away from the rest of the nonsense in their post.

We can take pride in that the Conservative Trump supporters never stoop to that level of name calling and disrespect of the opposition for purely partisan reasons; Our Christian values simply won't allow it....
edit on 12-6-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I don't respect him; you don't have to respect him. I didn't respect Obama.

And there's more! You don't have to respect the office and you don't have to have any particular allegiance to the man or the office. The US Government is a crock-O-#hit! Its utterly useless and the tools involved are useless.

Don't let anyone tell you you have to respect any of these people or the offices they hold.
edit on 12-6-2017 by TonyS because: sp

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Didn't they just have a MSM release that Sessions did not want a public meeting with them? I tell you, MSM makes so much stuff up we never know what is going on if we read or listen to what they are saying.

Sessions canceled his appearance with the house and Senate appropriation committee. A completely different matter.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

We can take pride in that the Conservative Trump supporters never stoop to that level of name calling and disrespect of the opposition for purely partisan reasons; Our Christian values simply won't allow it....

I'm not a christian and everyone has a right to say what they want. Doesn't matter to me either way. Just don't expect me to take someone serious throwing around words like Trumpkin when they're in full triggered mode.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Breaking?

Hardly.

This was already being discussed 2 days ago and is currently featured on the main page.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I don't.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join