It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ember's Ghost Squad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
The curious tale of a certain Randy Stair who took the Black Pill and shot and killed three people at a grocery store were he had been working before using his shotgun on himself.

What sets the case apart is the voluminous amount of social media evidence he created in order to justify his actions and the bizarre nature of that, in brief the killings and his suicide were his way of achieving entrance into Ember's Ghost Squad, an elite unit of 10 foot tall Female ghosts that play in a rock band and go around killing people for fun as lesbian social justice warriors.

The leader of EGS is a certain Ember McLain, she was a tragic yet fictional victim;

Ember was an unpopular high school-aged girl who had large dreams of becoming a rock star. One day a boy asked her out to the movies. She waited all night for him to show up, saying, "He's just running late." When morning came and he didn't show up, Ember went home. She was so exhausted that she fell asleep and didn't wake up when her house mysteriously caught on fire. She died in the flames, which possibly gave her the name "Ember." Her song "Remember" is most likely based on the above events prior to her death.

Ember uses her hypnotic abilities to achieve pop-star status as part of her plan to dominate the world.

Randy Stair also known as Andrew Blaze developed an obsession with this character at a seemingly difficult time of his life, he identified with her, he wanted to become her. His greatest success in life was finding an original HD recording of her song which achieved popularity on Youtube.

Randy tried with very limited success to physically transform himself into Ember and recognized this was somewhat farcial, the critical realization was that this could only be properly achieved in the ghost state and that all events had been directing him to this conclusion, that he had in fact been undergoing a form of recruitment, and thusly there were EGS Recruiters.

"Recruiter Ghosts" are the primary gatherers of souls for the EGS. During recruiting, all souls are fair game. Although the squad's traits vary extremely, recruiters generally search for lost cause souls; typically people battling depression or have become outcasts in their daily environment. Lost causes who finally earn their chance to be who they truly are make the EGS one of the strongest squads in the afterlife. There are occasions where recruiters physically reach out to those amongst the living; offering a way out of their torment and misery. In these circumstances, deaths are cleverly executed as to not make society aware of the spiritual forces overshadowing the Earth

By this point most will feel inclined to point out that Randy was suffering from schizophrenia or that this was a case of Demonic possession and in their own terms i'm sure both assumptions are correct but labeling is not the same as understanding, what makes the case interesting for me is for example how 4chan users could relate to Randy in his Waifu obsession and his Black Pilled/nihilistic attitude, indeed if his creative efforts are a product of Demonic influence they also can be seen to harmonize perfectly with American popular online culture.

It's readily apparent from watching the evidence Randy left behind that he was an entirely self absorbed individual that never had a single thought for his victims or liked anyone else apart from somewhat begrudgingly his Mother, that his every inclination was towards the subjective that in a sense he sought the very essence of his self centred nature and abandoned all objectivity.

Randy of course did realize that ending his life in such a notorious manner would create posthumous success of sorts for his creative endeavours and hoped that it would be realized that he was a true visionary, that he had identified as best he could what he referred to as an underlying Goddess spirit, that this was in the form of a collective, that Ember's Ghost Squad was real...and one day the world would realize.

Froggy is one of the most unique souls in the ghost squad. What makes her unique is the fact that she wasn't born into a mortal life as a human being. Froggy was in fact manufactured as a rubber children's toy. Being toys aren't physically alive it always leaves fellow squad members perplexed as to how she came to life.

Andrew's deteriorating mind began to cause serious problems in their relationship. Froggy would constantly mess with Andrew's head and play frequent tricks on her. In 2014 Andrew finally reached her breaking point. She grabbed Froggy, pinned her to the floor, and went into agonizing detail on how she had been bringing nothing but sadness, agony, stress, frustration, and shame to her life. Andrew pulled out a Swiss Army Knife and murdered Froggy on the concrete floor in her basement.

edit on Kam630162vAmerica/ChicagoMonday1230 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
The 'Squad' looks like some evil emo-punk version of the PowerPuff Girls.

Seems like people have worms in their brains.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Ok is it just me or is it about time we start taking a deep investigative look into the drinking water around this country. This is so outlandish and just plain out crazy. Like how do people make it well into adulthood without someone noticing that they are bat 🦇 💩 .I mean is it something that develops over time slowly and no one notices until it is too late? Was it there the whole time and no one ever noticed or maybe just didn't care?

Maybe it's just that we have so much more access to information and it only seems like more and more loonies are running the streets. I don't know but it sure seems like the asylums are overflowing into the streets.
edit on 12-6-2017 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
When I learn of these random mass shootings I often wonder how the person manages to post videos or messages on social media and it doesn't cause someone to notify the authorities.

He had quite a few followers and none of them thought 'hey this guy has serious issues' ?!? What about his coworkers you know he must have acted like a left handed monkey wrench.

It's just sad. I'm sure if he had received the mental care he needed this could have been prevented.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
Ok is it just me or is it about time we start taking a deep investigative look into the drinking water around this country. This is so outlandish and just plain out crazy. Like how do people make it well into adulthood without someone noticing that they are 🦇 💩 .I mean is it something that develops over time slowly and no one notices until it is too late? Was it there the whole time and no one ever noticed or maybe just didn't care?

Maybe it's just that we have so much more access to information and it only seems like more and more loonies are running the streets. I don't know but it sure seems like the asylums are overflowing into the streets.

Unfortunately it seems people just don't care.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

There's a huge section of Western youth sliding into this abyss that will identify to differing degrees with Randy, he was intelligent, articulate, sensitive and creative and yet had no thoughts or remorse with regards to destroying the live's of those whose way of life he despised, his co-workers, despite the fact that they probably no more enjoyed it than he did.

Recent attention on the SJW phenomena has highlighted that those people are seriously unhinged and unbalanced, yet the MSM continues to fuel their delusions and popular entertainment glorifies them, Ember's power is through Pop Music, but the nihilistic tendency is also found at the other end of the political spectrum, albeit generally they are simply inclined to assist the Left in their collective suicide.

There are underlying spiritual archetypes involved and sanity is a question of balance, the capacity to contextualize and develop counter insights is what is lacking in the case of Randy, the absence of critical thought.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

There's a huge section of Western youth

I was born in 1981 and I feel like 80's kids were the last generation of kids that weren't "plugged in" all the time and raised by electronics under an air of ever growing PC nonsense. We were also not just allowed but encouraged to go out and be dirty rough and tumble little kids. We still had toy guns, played with sticks and were told by mom and pop to go outside, play and don't come home until the street lights come on. If we wanted to know what our friends were up to we had use a landline and call their houses or go walking around actually looking for them. We could get into a scuffle in school and be suspended for a few days and not charged as an adult for assault.

Though I'm sure every generation always feels like the generation's after them are missing something or just not the same as the old day's. I still would not dismiss all of the environmental factors like chemicals, technology and changing social constructs and conditions. I guess we get a little softer and more fragile as we rely more and more on technology as we progress.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Yes that's all true and relevant, but i consider that even when people hunted with rudimentary weapons for days on end through the undergrowth, banged stones together to make fire, and sewed their clothes from skins, they were aware of the basis for Ember's Ghost Squad, in fact much more aware, though of course their understanding and contextualization was different.

Ember's issue in the fictional narrative is that she was overlooked and disrespected, that her actions are those of the woman scorned that veritable fury of Hell, so unless the premise of Ember at the very least is recognized as a phenomena there is no potential for the restoration of balance, recognizing only that premise as was the case with Randy leads to serious inbalance.

It is the case as you highlighted that those who have very led very sheltered lives tend not to develop the personal traits than can effectively counter certain aspects of it, that they obsess over that which they have difficulty dealing with and relate to that being expressed though abstract archetypal cartoon characterization, online conflicts occur within such projected abstract realms but they can never be reconciled there.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Interesting departure from your usual fair Kantz.

Tragic yet albeit Interesting the amount of effort he put into his own channel. Pity that he oddly decided violence was his best course of action for notoriety given he had some talent that could have over time been realized...

I am curious what else drew (pun noted) you into this? Goddess mentioning?

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

Yes he created his own personal mythology based upon what he was experiencing but the archetypes involved are recognizable, a scorned and raging Goddess of the Underworld which the Mandeans would recognize as Ruha Qudosh, the basis for the (Holy) Spirit.

Earlier representation in the Sun Goddess of the inner Earth Arinna of the Hittites and Allani of the Hurrians, also related to Brigh/Bride of the Celts, particularly in the relationship to fire and the rage that inspires Victory who the Romans related our tribal Goddess Brigantia to which then became the basis for Britannia.

The problem in creating your own personal mythology and doing your own thing is that you are likely to be ignorant of what is actually involved and the greater contextual checks and balances that would encourage restraint and a constructive approach to the changes that the internal rage demanded.

new topics

top topics

join