It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Flying list

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SonofaSkunk

Pretty sure most of the folks living in antelope valley are keeping their mouths shut about plenty that they see or are aware of. .

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Pretty sure most of the folks living in antelope valley are keeping their mouths shut about plenty that they see or are aware of. .

Oh I completely get it about keeping mouths shut. I have shared before on ATS how my Dad took it to the grave with him. I guess what I'm trying to say is you would think in the past 20 years or so s-o-m-e-t-h-i-n-g significant would have come out of the deep black.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Why? People that work close to these programs take them seriously. Even when I've known something, and had all kinds of detail about it, I've gotten either flat out "I hope you understand I can't answer that" or a look and a smile. Sometimes not even that much.

As for seeing something, they're not going to let something out that leads to something else. If they take the technology off one program for another letting the first one out can tell something about the follow on. And there's no real reason to let a one off out into the wild.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Why? People that work close to these programs take them seriously.

This. It's weird to me how many people simply don't understand the concept of integrity.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Good points! And for the record, I have seen that "smile" many times.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackfinger

could you give some information about all 10?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Sorry all for being not as detailed as the household all has the flu at the moment.
1.Green Lady has been discussed here a few times.Leaves a green exhaust due to her Boron additive fuel.High altitude high speed. Discussion
2.Flying Dorito possibly the A12,Flying Black Triangle thingie that all the common folk refer to Tr3b.Senior citizen ancestry for a short take off landing rapid troop insertion.Rutan design at some stage.Triangle
3.F1117 Companion has been reported during Gulf War by multiple witnesses.Noted as being F117 shape but bigger.Companion
4.Fast mover also seen at Area 51 by spotters and heard on radio chat and observed on the ground.report
5.Rq180 (maybe Skunkworks advertising platform) Sorry Northrop Northrop add
6.Wichita..Sighting
7.Texas...Sighting
8.Brilliant Buzzard..seen at Dreamland resort possible NASA testbed high speed.
9. Boscombe Downs, (hesitant addition) Yes hesitant as looks like the story is more myth than truth.
10.North Sea sighting..Something was seen triangle shaped and fast Drawings and story
Just stuff im putting together in my head.Just waiting for a stamp from Zaph that says "Ok"

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Nope, this is all you guys.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Nope, this is all you guys.

Hahahahahaha thanks mate...Will be interesting what gets thrown in the mix.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Didn't we get to see the RQ-180 a few years back? No, not spread out in little bits over northern New Mexico, but right here in the good ol' aircraft forum in a solid digital representation.

I would guess the photos are gone now, but they appeared to have come from a digital simulation display in a BOWST mission trainer. Or something like that.

Come to think of it, perhaps the mission training package didn't translate to real life all that well...

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Badgermole42

There have been several possible renderings of it. None have been confirmed as being the actual aircraft.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I didn't think the gentleman that posted the rendering would be brazen enough to post anything to accurate. How's he doing anyway?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Haven't heard anything in awhile.

I did hear some interesting rumors that even the -180 designation might be wrong though.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I'm sure he's lurking and laughing at threads like this one.

Guess there are many reasons to not confirm a designation. It seems silly on the surface, it's just some letters and numbers, but given a little thought it makes since.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

There's actually quite a bit that you can figure out from a designation if you know what you're reading. Most people don't realize what's in there. You're not going to figure out the important details, but if an aircraft goes from the F-22 to F-35 for example, you can be pretty confidant that at least a few of those numbers were used for something. And if you get an RF or EF designation, that tells you a huge amount about what they're doing.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonofaSkunk
Oh I completely get it about keeping mouths shut. I have shared before on ATS how my Dad took it to the grave with him. I guess what I'm trying to say is you would think in the past 20 years or so s-o-m-e-t-h-i-n-g significant would have come out of the deep black.

As with my dad. Civilian Civil Engineer in the Navy. His specialty was deep mine engineering. Spent alot of time in Nevada and China Lake. Figured out he spent time at Tonopah when one of the dads on my sons little league (he had flown in the HAVE DRILL/DONUT program and they knew each other from their time in Nevada. Was one of the few cleared into the Blue Cube and new Admirals would pay a courtesy calls (usually dinner)when they took over a post. Aside from the inadvertent tonopah thing he took every secret he knew with him

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Hey posters....I see....

Actually see two kinds so far......at night and the triangles have no lights,,,and the other looks like a B2...but the back edge has even points.....triangle structure sections......where the B2 has high aspect tips out board there.

Anyone with gen three starlight, I turn my manual gain all the up

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Totally unrelated to black projects, but absolutely one of the most interesting things I've run across lately:

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Thats pretty cool. If they created a poster with pics of the actual airframes Ill be all over buying that

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

You'd need a huge wall to put it on. Like a hangar wall. It would be a massive poster.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join