It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portland Antifa attacks lone black guy. Gets humiliated.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: whyamIhere
What do those slobs want ?

I really don't understand what they want.

I loved that black dude. That guy got his a$$ kicked.

The Cops probably laughed.

Once again, That Black dude kicked a Girls a$$. Real Bad a$$,

The Breasts are a give away, or at least they are where i come from.

moobs

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Mordekaiser

...I seriously doubt this conveys generalizing discrimination, as opposed to directly calling someone the opposite Gender on purpose to slam 'their identity'.

I was kinda sorta thinking along those same lines, except I was thinking about how this violent assault by a person with a penis who "identifies as a woman" can now be classified as a violent crime committed by a "woman", thus in effect slamming the identity of women with vaginas... and, of course, in combination with all the other violent persons with a penis who "identify as a woman" and commit a violent crime, completely skewing the well-documented and long established statistical truth that men (so identified by their penis) commit the vast majority of violent crimes...

I know... I know... let me save you the trouble of saying it: "But she really REALLY is a woman! Her penis means nothing!!!"

So if a person's gender is not determined by their sexual organs, just how is it determined? Apparently not by their actions... Oh wait! I know!!! I know!!!

That's like, your opinion, man.

And "opinion" is the nicest word I can use...

Perspective is such a witch, eh?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

I think that sums up ANTIFA pretty spot on..I liken them to people who leave their home countries to fight for ISIS/IL, they just want to cause havoc..no ideology really.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Bullies are cowards, they all crumble.

(post by WhyDidIJoin removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Pow... Right in the kisser. He should probably get tested for every disease on the planet after that.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Good on him! Hospital bills for antifa shills!

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: whyamIhere
What do those slobs want ?

I really don't understand what they want.

I loved that black dude. That guy got his a$$ kicked.

The Cops probably laughed.

Once again, That Black dude kicked a Girls a$$. Real Bad a$$,

The Breasts are a give away, or at least they are where i come from.

Plenty of guys out there waddling around with boobs too, trust me. And as a woman, I have to say...if you take it upon your female self to front on a male, then you just put yourself on equal ground and deserve everything your stupid ass gets in return. That's equality. If she's got a problem, maybe she should stay home in the kitchen next time. No sympathy here for women like that...no matter what their issue may be, political or otherwise.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=22346624]WhyDiWhyDidIJoint]
The left is battling what they see as ineqality, racism,more. Indeed some left are distancing themselves from any violent Antifa and of course for good reasons. If the Youtube video guy didn't keep antagonizing,even when the older woman with the Antifa group told him to leave, the situation would not have had a chance to escalate to that. No, I'm not defending the violence either but the Youtube guy did not have to literally be right on top of them to record which was causing more tension.
You know for sure that person seeks a man,no you don't.
edit on 13-6-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

What was the point of this nasty comment? This is not the Mudpit.

On topic, this is ridiculous. They aren't fighting for anything. They're just thugs and bullies, attacking lone targets while in groups themselves. Notice a disturbing trend? The ones doing the attacking in these cases appear to be mostly women. Hiding behind "you never hit a woman" despite her punching this guy in the face.

I'm a woman myself, but the guy had every right to defend himself seeing as how he never touched her previously to lead to such an attack.

edit on Tue Jun 13 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Closed for staff review.
Closed.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

edit on Thu Jun 15 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join