It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elite banker Ronald Bernard 2nd Video How it works from Top Down

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Here he tells us how the banking system works from top down.
They are states unto themselves (as I understood it) and have written laws giving them world immunity
How they use the system to destroy countries and rape the resources
Even mentions what seems to be manipulation of pandemics and vaccines

You do not have to be financially savvy to understand how this was purposely arranged world wide to keep themselves wealthy and in control

If you have not seen his first video you can view it on this ats thread

It makes me so angry my whole body feels threatened by the hopelessness of the situation. At the same time pleased I know no one who is in this group.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

3 Corporations rule the world!

Washington DC

London, England

The Vatican

The bankers just shuffle the money around away from the serfs into the pockets of those who rule over us.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Skipped some parts so far, but it never amazes me that the old adage of "Money is the root of all evil" certainly bares true in the 21st Century.

Try to live within your means and dont borrow from the banks, it might be a slow process but better than the banks just making debt from nothing

One to watch for sure, I will be back later

Big thanks OP

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Nope, bankers are cool.

Privatized banking cartels (fractional reserve banking) and The Fed Act of 1913 - well that's quite alright.

Poor people, though, now there's your problem.

Remember videos such as this when people get bent out of shape regarding "raising the minimum wage," or any sort of actual beneficiary action that should have taken place in the American society.

It's amazing. People blame poor people, "leeches, welfare queens, anchor babies," etc etc - but have absolutely no quarrel with DECADES of wage suppression and corporate welfare (socialized costs, privatized gains - public subsidies, Wal-Mart for example) that are illustrated in videos such as these.

Remember that. Decades of propoganda has worked flawlessly. Whereas the minimum wage in say the 1960's-1970's came out to around 11-12$ USD (in 2017 money), it's almost been halved, and there is an ongoing effort to continually lower the minimum wage.

But like I said - it's poor people's fault for economic woes across the globe. All their fault.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

So guessing you watched the part where money and inflation are manipulated to keep us lowly pions poor and indebted. Think it would matter not if minimum wage were raised, banks would find a way to entice people to get more in debt and continue feeding their system.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I must say, I'm severely disappointed in the way the world works today. Knowing what Bernard has told us has made me realize that all the political shenanigans going on around Trump, Comey, Sessions and the lot pale in importance to near insignificance.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

-----

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Most people because of 'rat race' dont even have a chance or time to find out where did they lived.

Awesome video I knew banking system is a devil thing, now its proved.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

I must say, I'm severely disappointed in the way the world works today. Knowing what Bernard has told us has made me realize that all the political shenanigans going on around Trump, Comey, Sessions and the lot pale in importance to near insignificance.

Yet is it not better than the way the Roman Empire did things, King Henry V111, Victorian Work House culture or any gone period in history when it was much more cruel? In real terms I am sure hell of a glad I live now and not under the thumb of those cruel barbarians of the past. I think people have their knickers in a twist about all this. It's never enough is it and the moaning never stops does it. There is a warped vision and unrealistic expectation eating away at jealous and envious pitchfork peons.

Real economics is raising the level of prosperity. There is no way I am poorer than 20 years ago. It is getting better in the West because we have stability and don't go out destroying everything in civil wars like SOME FOLK do.

edit on 11-6-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Thanks for posting this.

It's not about money. Money is only the glimpse, seen by the person in the street.
Money is the carrot, on the end of the stick, that keeps the ponies trotting.

They found out that we like carrots, and will give-up our natural freedoms for more carrots.
Many folks willingly do terrible and disgusting things, just for a huge load of carrots, that could never reasonably use.

But carrots ain't nothing to them. They have fields and fields, growing all measures of carrots.
It don't cost them nothing, because they pay the farmer in: (wait for it): useless carrots!

The common person has no recourse. The only hope is to hang-on with determined grit, to every single dollar they let you get your dirty mitts on, and use it to buy yourself, and your family, some resources.

Land.

But they're still gonna tax you.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

Hmm I wonder why islam prohibits usury? This man perfectly explains why. It's also prohibited for Christians btw:

"If you lend money to any of My people, even to the poor with thee, thou shalt not be to him as a creditor; neither shalt thou lay upon him interest” (Exodus 22:24).

“Thou shalt not lend upon interest to thy brother: interest of money, interest of victuals, interest of anything that is lent upon interest. Unto a foreigner thou mayest lend upon interest; but unto thy brother thou shalt not lend upon interest; that the Lord thy God may bless thee in all that thou puttest thy hand into, in the land whither thou goest in to possess it” (Deuteronomy 23:20-21).

edit on 11-6-2017 by EveryUsernameWasTaken because: .

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EveryUsernameWasTaken

It is called pick and choose what works for you in the Bible or whatever book you follow.

Those at the top follow no one except money

BTW, I thought he said Islam was coming around on the issue but it is mostly hidden...I could be wrong but there was an indication to that effect.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I think its actually 'the worship of money' thats evil and that sums the fuggers up rather nicely.
I mean how much can a man actually spend or waste in a lifetime? How ultra-luxuriant can a man live?
You cant ride two horses with one arse!

a reply to: UpIsNowDown

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

You can tell this man is genuine, he breaks down as he discusses the horrific acts they requested him to commit.

At the inner core of the bankster cartel is the death cult that has existed for millennia, bless this man for having the courage to attempt to get the word out!

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Don't get angry about this, Humans have since time immemorial had pyramidal systems of hierarchy, the fact physical Pyramids around the world exist that point to this is a testament to that truth. Get over it mate, you sit in a chair typing because of this system, it clearly allows you to do what you are doing now.

I spoke with a fellow conspiracy nut a few weeks back and asked him this...who do you think would be in power right now and what kind of lifestyle would you be living ? yes its all true but just sit back and relax in the fact that you KNOW but are living parasitically off it in a very comfortable lifestyle.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Liars and Thieves will get their reward. Assholes always do, sooner or later.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Mmm...

He's not allowed to call names or organizations ("that's why I am still alive"), but allowed to describe the scheme / system?

His red line he couldn't cross was sacrificing children, but he was completely OK to help greedy vampires with sucking out people's life of the entire world?

Did he really say that he's giving lectures in Netherlands and Belgium? (Is he, again, "allowed"? Why not on the YouTube, there is a way bigger audience?! Can't charge it or what? Is he capable of answering online?)

The whole episode with a printed article ("you can google it!!1) and inflation...You got me.

Why they release 5 videos instead of 1. Hype?

I can go on.
edit on 2017 by JedemDasSeine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: EveryUsernameWasTaken
a reply to: 23432

Hmm I wonder why islam prohibits usury? This man perfectly explains why. It's also prohibited for Christians btw:

"If you lend money to any of My people, even to the poor with thee, thou shalt not be to him as a creditor; neither shalt thou lay upon him interest” (Exodus 22:24).

“Thou shalt not lend upon interest to thy brother: interest of money, interest of victuals, interest of anything that is lent upon interest. Unto a foreigner thou mayest lend upon interest; but unto thy brother thou shalt not lend upon interest; that the Lord thy God may bless thee in all that thou puttest thy hand into, in the land whither thou goest in to possess it” (Deuteronomy 23:20-21).

indeed .

Tragicly funny thing is that minions of these bankers and their slaves are attacking muhammed while muhammed is attacking the Bankers , basicly.

World is Sodomised by Banking while everyone is busy chasing the phantom muhammed .

Most people of the World are criminally ignorant of the parasite that sits on their necks and sucks them dry all their lives .

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth
Don't get angry about this, Humans have since time immemorial had pyramidal systems of hierarchy, the fact physical Pyramids around the world exist that point to this is a testament to that truth. Get over it mate, you sit in a chair typing because of this system, it clearly allows you to do what you are doing now.

I spoke with a fellow conspiracy nut a few weeks back and asked him this...who do you think would be in power right now and what kind of lifestyle would you be living ? yes its all true but just sit back and relax in the fact that you KNOW but are living parasitically off it in a very comfortable lifestyle.

There is truth, that you, (we), feel in your personal experience.
What we don't feel: is the sheer misery involved, (others), just so we can be semi-comfortable.
We turn a blind eye. Better them than us.
And this is also a part of the control system.

It is this semi-comfort, that stops us from biting the hand that they have convinced us is the hand that feeds us.
But what about those that have slipped below the comfort line?
Bankrupt individuals, families, and nations?
What is stopping them from going to Basel, and destroying the BIS?
Us again?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
For every 100K loan a banker borrows ; he/she pays back about $ 80 approx. a month.

People need to stop being mugs .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join