It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Origin of "Fake News" The MSM Doesn't Want You to Know

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Coincidences do not exist.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
Well you haven't done a very good job at researching then.

Not much to research, honestly. The data is quite simple and speaks for itself. Here, I'll make it really easy for you:

It's really quite clear.

Only giving one perspective shows an agenda, but I get it, you gotta appeal to your audience for those flags..

I'm actually new here, so I don't exactly have an audience... Flags? I'm just trying to provide valid information to the public. Nice try though.

Also, why do I have to present any other perspective other than my own? You are more than welcome to start your own thread detailing your theory on the matter.

And as I've shown, the term fake news has been around for a good while longer than 2016.

Which I have acknowledged. Though what you fail to acknowledge is the sudden spike in this term being used to preemptively defuse allegations of a serious crime by very powerful people.

So you're saying Russia has never published fake news?

Every country produces fake propaganda from one outlet or another. Russia is not exempt. What I'm saying is Russia had nothing to do with this apparent "Fake News"...

Deep State? Hilarious!

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Yes they do.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: HorizonFall

I agree, it is quite clear.

Two distinctly different things trending at the same time.

Big woop.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Deep State is just the latest fad word for conspiracy nuts.

Like false flag, sheeple, nwo etc etc.

If it ever had relevance, it doesn't anymore.

Not sure what it has to do with child abuse claims?

You can't just attach the latest catch cry to something to give it validity..

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
At the same time, imo it should be pretty clear the fake news narrative is just propaganda, and lying by ommission. The volume of fake news that the mainstream media has issued to "manufacture the consent" of the public regarding such actions as war, is immense over the years.
edit on 11-6-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Obama repealed the Smith Mundt Act in 2013, reallowing the use of government propaganda a.k.a. fake news. Here are some of the conflicts of interest between Obama's administration & the MSM.

1) ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, Obama's National Security Adviser.
2) CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama’s Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.
3) ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to former Obama Whitehouse Press Secretary Jay Carney.
4) ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama’s Deputy Press Secretary.
5) ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama’s Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood.
6) CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to former Hillary Clinton’s Deputy Secretary Tom Nides.

This in conjunction with corrupt career politicians (Republicans & Democrats) & the advertisers who support MSM, including the banking industry, the pharmaceutical industry, the technology industry, oil/coal/natural gas industries & the military industrial complex form & operate the Deep state/Shadow government.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Yea, there really isn't a group of people who you don't see in the news who determine directions and make global decisions. it's just like you see on the news, Presidents and prime ministers make all the calls. Tuck yourself in and have a nice nights sleep.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

They're the same ones who do the chemtrails, right?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

yes, the have a bunker in center Earth. What on earth brought you here?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Are you done yet?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: HorizonFall

Only just started matey.

So, I put thanksgiving in google trends, and lo and behold, there's a huge spike right in November.

Remember, there's no such thing thing as coincidence.

MUST be connectected, right?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I'm done feeding your persistent arrogance. Though feel free to continue entertaining yourself.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

And we remain manipulated by the most latent, archaic and primitive behavior.

This is it right here. This one single sentence sums up mankind so easily and simply.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Yo the vegemite is getting to ya there mate. Deep state has been a term used for a loooooooong time. You seem to like Google. You're not paying attention.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Great observation and food for thought! That would explain why CNN attracts so many ads for anxiety, heartburn, and depression medications.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Tabloids diffuse fake news. Pizza Gate never made it to the Inquirer so the term "fake news" came out in response to Pizza Gate.

It was never used before Pizza Gate. Those 2 words were never used as a description for any false narrative prior to premature and persistent (dead giveaway of orchestration) labeling of Pizza Gate as "fake news".
edit on 17-6-2017 by BigBangWasAnEcho because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join