It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Number 17 in my world, what's yours?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Hmmmm....playing Fallout 3 with a new toon, all my starting skills are...17 but 2

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Ok...this is seriously turning into something more than just sychronity (sp)...

Playing Fallout 3, I go to lay down to sleep...time in game...1:17pm ...

Totally not getting this.....! It's happening so much that I can not physically tske down all the 'stuff' that I run into with the number 17 it..50% of it had to do with time.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Mine is 37,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wrote about it in the thread above quite awhile back.

I also believe it is divine confirmation of being on the right path..........perhaps sometimes the holy spirit trying to bring your attention to something.

For probably the last two years I haven't seen it at all. These past two years have been a total downward spiral that cullminated into the lowest I have ever been the point where I hated every second of every day.

Just a couple days ago I came back to God and miraculously my depression lifted and was replaced with optimism and determination. Now if I start seeing my 37s again thatll confirm once and for all it is a message from God and being on the right path

edit on 25-9-2017 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Komodo
Ok...this is seriously turning into something more than just sychronity (sp)...

Playing Fallout 3, I go to lay down to sleep...time in game...1:17pm ...

Totally not getting this.....! It's happening so much that I can not physically tske down all the 'stuff' that I run into with the number 17 it..50% of it had to do with time.

Yep that's exactly how I felt about 37. It went so far beyond coincidence I am near certain it is much more than observational bias.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

originally posted by: Finspiracy

originally posted by: Observationalist
Now, Mathematically the number 37 rocks and I can show you a few things if you want to see 37 in action.

I would like to. If you can somehow keep it simplified. I really have trouble with mathematics.

Here you go, skip to the video it's easier to get.
Multiply 37 by any number divisible by 3 and get a triple digit or a mirror number in the case of 33
37x3 = 111
37x6 = 222
37x9 = 333
37x12 = 444
37x15 = 555
37x18 = 666
37x21 = 777
37x24 = 888
37x27 = 999
Restarts
37x30 = 1110
Then mirrors
37x33 = 1221

Obviously you can divide as well, this video shows another way to connect 37 to triple numbers by dividing the triple number by its sum.
Take 111 1+1+1=3 111/3 = 37

This all shows up late in a thread I did about a number matrix which was birthed out of my obsession with 37.www.abovetopsecret.com...

Haha, it's already starting.

I didn't expect to see these other 37 people.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Yep

Sure enough, I just went for a walk so I could get outside a bit before my 4:00 curfew..........I you took my time, walked quite a ways. I was playing my ukulele feeling alright .

Anyway, I walked back through the doors right at 3:17......

Now to those thinking that's not even 37 dumba$$...........3:17 has always qualified for me........ It feels the same and also occurs in the bizarre beyond coincidence manner.

Maybe i am crazy.......... It could be that I have believed in Jesus Christ most of my life and it's true what is said in the Bible that he will work in your life if you believe.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
17 is truely magic

17 been chasing me al life... its just a number, but i somehow associate with it

edit on 25/9/2017 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
Mine is 37,

I wrote about it in the thread above quite awhile back.

I also believe it is divine confirmation of being on the right path..........perhaps sometimes the holy spirit trying to bring your attention to something.

For probably the last two years I haven't seen it at all. These past two years have been a total downward spiral that cullminated into the lowest I have ever been the point where I hated every second of every day.

Just a couple days ago I came back to God and miraculously my depression lifted and was replaced with optimism and determination. Now if I start seeing my 37s again thatll confirm once and for all it is a message from God and being on the right path

Wow! Thx you for this!!!

And welcome back 😊

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
Yep

Sure enough, I just went for a walk so I could get outside a bit before my 4:00 curfew..........I you took my time, walked quite a ways. I was playing my ukulele feeling alright .

Anyway, I walked back through the doors right at 3:17......

Now to those thinking that's not even 37 dumba$$...........3:17 has always qualified for me........ It feels the same and also occurs in the bizarre beyond coincidence manner.

Maybe i am crazy.......... It could be that I have believed in Jesus Christ most of my life and it's true what is said in the Bible that he will work in your life if you believe.

Yes!!

Even last night, I randomly look check the time and it's 21:17 (military time)..cowboys played last night..i check the score...its 28-17..

Playing Fallout 3 right now, even though I've set my ps3 clock manually, the time on saved game is: 1117hrs

edit on 26-9-2017 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
SERIOUSLY! Where was he seen?! Near 17th street!!

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Wow....guess what time I woke up today?!

Yep you guess it !! Ding ding ding!!!

1:17pm 😎

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Timestamp of my sister's reply on phone text...3:17pm

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Timestamp of my sister's reply on phone text...3:17pm

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Hmmmm....

This is getting more serious than I thought, this not about time per say but it includes it.

I'm not on a pc so it's difficult to post what I've onsevered however... started to watch Blade Runner 2049 last nigby in the theater when the head of the chief of police (?) Was drinking vodka and on the label was
-1.7 liters...

Read the ATS thras called "Going down the rabbit hole of QAnon" in which the numbers in the quote = to 17.883 (?)

I've begun to click on any post in ACTS that has 17 replies in it or 17 flags & very few with 37 flags

Personally, I don't think it has anything to do with me, but I know what I'm observing.

In my quick off the cuff summary: something is definitely on the horizon globally, I personally do not know or will even himy at because I don't know....

But the #17 is becoming more and more visually frequeny within everything from time, movies, work place pc software & dept#, the amount left on a restaurant bill, replies/flags on this site etc ect...

It's complete random, like ....almost ...something or someone is trying to get attention. Over what, I'm not sure

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Komodo
Hmmmm....

This is getting more serious than I thought, this not about time per say but it includes it.

I'm not on a pc so it's difficult to post what I've onsevered however... started to watch Blade Runner 2049 last nigby in the theater when the head of the chief of police (?) Was drinking vodka and on the label was
-1.7 liters...

Read the ATS thras called "Going down the rabbit hole of QAnon" in which the numbers in the quote = to 17.883 (?)

I've begun to click on any post in ACTS that has 17 replies in it or 17 flags & very few with 37 flags

Personally, I don't think it has anything to do with me, but I know what I'm observing.

In my quick off the cuff summary: something is definitely on the horizon globally, I personally do not know or will even himy at because I don't know....

But the #17 is becoming more and more visually frequeny within everything from time, movies, work place pc software & dept#, the amount left on a restaurant bill, replies/flags on this site etc ect...

It's complete random, like ....almost ...something or someone is trying to get attention. Over what, I'm not sure

Q is also the 17th letter of the alphabet and tomorrow is the 17th of November....

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89

...of the 17th Century

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Thank you.

Yes, I've started to somewhat watch closely on the 17th day of each month some 4 months ago, perhaps a bit further back; I'm frustrated as to what I'm I supposed to be interpreting?

What is this pointing to?

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Komodo

23. I have an explination though. I see the pattern because my brain is somehow hardwired to do so.

Ive mapped it out actually.

Everything is 1. Everything can be divided. Is 2.

2 that are and one that was equal 3.

3 forms to things. Complete, and the dual halves of incompleteness.

I see a ying yang symbol and I see 1 that is 2 and together they are 3.

So 23. My brain looks for 2s and 3s because I fracture 1s visually and recombine them into a known pattern.

I think we all do this in our own way as a function of our higher brain.

It may be what sets us apart from other animals.

edit on 11 17 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Komodo

23. I have an explination though. I see the pattern because my brain is somehow hardwired to do so.

Ive mapped it out actually.

Everything is 1. Everything can be divided. Is 2.

2 that are and one that was equal 3.

3 forms to things. Complete, and the dual halves of incompleteness.

I see a ying yang symbol and I see 1 that is 2 and together they are 3.

So 23. My brain looks for 2s and 3s because I fracture 1s visually and recombine them into a known pattern.

I think we all do this in our own way as a function of our higher brain.

It may be what sets us apart from other animals.

Thx for this and it's noted.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

eso1737

Preliminary orbital calculations suggested that the object had come from the approximate direction of the bright star Vega, in the northern constellation of Lyra. However, even travelling at a breakneck speed of about 95 000 kilometres/hour, it took so long for the interstellar object to make the journey to our Solar System that Vega was not near that position when the asteroid was there about 300 000 years ago. `Oumuamua may well have been wandering through the Milky Way, unattached to any star system, for hundreds of millions of years before its chance encounter with the Solar System."

www.eso.org...

Eso1737

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join