It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Number 17 in my world, what's yours?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Thanks

That was actually pretty cool as you kind of said it will be. A big fat star for you.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Go to Yahoo, you will find a top 17 list between news stories.

Its okay, I put it there for you

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
picture like 7 different pathways 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. 7 (for me) stands for victory, connection, and perfection. now if you have 7 decisions you can make at any time, I feel like being someone that is connected to that number 7, you have a greater chance of going down that 7 path of victory, perfection and connection as long as you are careful and thoughtful of what you are doing. Purple is the 7th colour. I have an amethyst stone that I believe when I am carrying it, I'm able to just be in the right place at the right time, or just have tremendous luck. I just last night (this morning) i noticed that a very odd opaque polished amethyst I acquired recently had a 7 marked on the surface, some interesting other things on the surface, and then 2 7s side by side marked into the growth of the crystal itself. I think the clues to things are in nature, and even just random events in life to a level we can't even imagine. My advise to you would be not to worry about documenting it, or thinking it's going to lead to something bad; 17 is a very positive, lucky number and you should try to figure out what you need to be doing with it. Pay attention to things you think about or things that happen just before seeing it

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
sorry for double post i'd just like to add what i've been seeing in crazy ways recently is 1919. I was seeing it a week ago for a couple days constantly in crazier scenarios, not like looking at a phone or on the internet or something; I mean like checkout totals and just unusual places. My favourite was I bought a pack of zig zags for the first time ever (and the first papers I had bought in like a year) and I flip the pack and it says 'The Story of the Zig-Zag success" and it has a list of years 1855, 1879, 1894, 1900, 1919, 1956, 1998. I guess with each pack they tell you a story of what happened on any of those dates in that timeline, and my pack happened to tell me about the 1919 one, that's when i could not deny the significance since I had already seen it in odd ways the day before. Underneath it said "Success led to expansion to a new paper mill in the French Alps". I remembered just yesterday that I hadn't looked it up to see what anyone else thought of its significance, which is something I do sometimes after I've pondered for a while what it might be myself. Often times it's strikingly similar. this 1 it was pretty in tune with what I was imagining, and I think I might have an idea for what it's about and I'm very excited for that and working harder than ever to make sure that comes to fruition. that being said I am also keeping an open mind about what it could be
edit on 15-6-2017 by 711117 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
In a universe in which quantum mechanics seems spooky perhaps numbers are less so...

The number 17 is a highly spiritual number and has been expressed by the Ancient Chaldeans as the 8 Pointed Star of Venus. It is the Star of Love and Peace and promises a 17 person the will to rise superior in spirit to the trials and difficulties of earlier life. Many who come under these energies have extremely high psychic and clairvoyant abilities.

link

WOW....~!!! interesting indeed~! I shall note that and thank you for posting this~!

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Rikku is right. What you don't notice is how many times an hour you look at your watch and it's not on 17. The mileage of your car? The same. You'll glance down to check your speed and you happen to see the mileage too, but, if it doesn't have 17 in it, you ignore it.
Your subconscious is waiting for that number and you happen to notice it, because you're looking for it.

NEGITIVE Big Ben~!

that's just it .. I"M NOT looking for it..! it's totally random and as I stated in my OP, it's not limited to JUST time factor and I'll try and post up here what I've found this far as of this week; having a bit of trouble with my phone as of late and it's been difficult to keep up to date with this phenomina(sp, chromebook grrrr).

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma
I go through periods of seeing repeating numbers, the 11:11 thing.... I consider that just a way my subconscious is trying to "speak" to me.

But I have also had a number follow me throughout life in a wierd way - the number 12. My birthdate, telephone numbers and addresses have always been with 12 in them, or adding up to twelve. It doesn't even surprise me anymore, it is just expected now. No idea why or what that means, but it is funny.

Thanks Bluesma~!

This is exactly what I'm saying.. it's totally random but yet it seems it's ever present but with me/friend it's completely off the scale of normalmality or subconscience thing...as I stated before .. it's not just a time thing, but 90% of the time when I do check the time or have to due to job constrants ..it's xx:17 ...

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Komodo
I'm drawn towards 666 but unfortunately the clock doesn't ever show it, and I've never had a car which can go that fast in either Kph or Mph. Just a number dude, no evidence to suggest it means anything other than what you wish it to mean.
Start loving 666 instead, you'll rarely see it lol

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

17 comes up quite a bit in my sons' life.

My messages come when the clocks decide to stop. Recently, I have seen twice in 2 separate locations clocks stuck at 3:58.

I would log/journal that for sure.. i'd be interested in knowing the 'trail' of 17 that has been significant with your son's life.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

That does not sound crazy at all. It is your view of a certain number appearing repeatedly in your life and you are entitled to it.

With that being said, i think it is just that you are paying more attention when 17 appears somewhere, and let other numbers pass by with no meaning or repeating.

Totally get that...but, that's not the way it started out and even when I'm not thinking about it 'appears' out of the blue, randomly....

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RisenMessiah

Good Day,

The number for me has always been 8 & 10 in everything, literally. I see the number 17 also adds up to 8.

A thought provoking thread glad you posted.

Peace!

yes...8 spiritually speaking means 'new beginings'

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Number 17 in some instances represents the Archangel Michael.

Are you religious at all?

YES I am~! deep personal experience at the young age of 20 (most would call a Moses experience ) which changed my life FOREVER and still remember it to this day! Main reason I've been a christian for 38 Years and never swayed since then.

I would be most interested to talk to you.. send me a message please, we'll talk there.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

Ever notice the reverse of the number 71. Or pay attention to its double 34 or triple 51.

The root is 8, so any of these numbers make an appearance?

Lots to ponder, Now you can be assured any number is significant. You can look at the numerology all you want but it will leave you chasing your tail.

My number was 37, still is I guess. But I stopped obsession after I realized the above, that I could find significant in any number of ways

37 was passed on to me from a friend who told me like you, every time he looks at the clock its :37. What are the odds that the whole year he and I couldn't help but see it in everything we did. Maybe because we were having fun and wanted it to be significant.

37 is special for me now because of the memories I have with my friend. so maybe that was the purpose of it, to have something unique to bond with a friend over the years. We still point it out when were together.

Now, Mathematically the number 37 rocks and I can show you a few things if you want to see 37 in action.

yes.. #17...

Let it 37 out of the shute ~!! LOL..

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 711117

you should try to figure out what you need to be doing with it. Pay attention to things you think about or things that happen just before seeing it

Thank you for this, I'll take this as a confirmation~! and thus the main reason for this thread~! doing above is/has been a daunting task and it's (#17) is so prevelant to me that I can hardly keep up with it. That being said, I've come to know some significant 'things' have have since transpired in my/our lives with this.

For now, it just seems it's acting as a 'guiding light' sorta speaking due to the fact that we has humans tend to run off in different directions when we don't get quick answers, we are most impatient beings on this rock we call EARTH; thus, it has since help bring peace to me in my journey we call 'LIFE'. Trying to make connections with it is quite challenging to the human mind itself due to the sheer fact that amount of brain power used to just to try and make all the connections is in itself is awesome thing. LOL ..

For you, I will try and post below what siginficant this has on any giving situation. As for now, I'm I chasing a 'white rabbit'?

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
interesting to note .. I"m posting on a date of 6-17-17...what are the odds of that .. posting about the #17 on the 17th day in 2017...see where this is going ? NO? hold on, because I will defintely do my best to show and hopefully provide it's significanse if at all possible..

~NOTE my above starting sentence. did that capture your attention? Good it should have because of all the days to talk about such a subject, the odds are incaluable. what are the odds of that?!

~my pastors t-shirt on wednesday had the scripture II Cor.5:17 (siginficance: He's the one I'm suppose to stay/help/ sit under for a time?)
-it took 117 gals of paint to paint the utility room next to the sancurary at the church (sig: it's where I'm suppose to attend? )

~plugged in my phone after getting off work ...it was at 17% (sig: not sure)

~Turned on the phone at 30% charged and the time was 0117 hours (24 hour time on my phone) Sig: not sure..

~my friend(who shared this whole 17 thing with me) contacting me on FB this week...time of contact...17:00 hours

~adding the the month and the day together of a journal and it adds up to 17/17

~having to mark a video at work for review..9:17:54 (sig: employee breaking rules )

~my smart phone pirate game i play, before I left port to sink a few pirates, I had zero in the bank .. when I came back, I had ...yep you guessed it.. 17 gold in it from my selling of goods in the town .. (sig: have no idea !! LOL)

~the years between my friend and I =17 years apart in age (Sig: personal speculation)

this is the most i can' post right now but I wish I had all the screen shot photos of the amount of times I've taken of just checking the time on my smart phone !

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy
a reply to: RisenMessiah

My view is that numbers and mathematics are a fully man-made concept. An agreement that something plus something adds up to something and so on. Therefore, there is no deeper meaning to any number. Of course people can give certain numbers significance, like 88, 666 or 420.

Utterly wrong. You are merely expressing a vacuous belief without proof or evidence.

The profound and scientific meaning of (certain) numbers has now been revealed for the first time. In the case of the number 17, it has mystical significance because the 17th triangular number = 153. This is the gematria number value of ELOHIM SABAOTH, the Godname assigned to the Sephirah Hod (Mind) of the Tree of Life (Etz Chayim). The number 17 also determines the Pythagorean reprepresention of the seven planes of sconsciousness (see here). This has been proved rigorously to be encoded in the inner form of the Tree of Life, in the 5 Platonic solids, in the Sri Yantra and in certain other geometrical objects that have been discovered to possess sacred geometry. In other words, we now have a mathematical map (stupendous in its properties) of all levels of reaility that has been discovered in the sacred geometries of some ancient religions and phlosophies. For details, visit the website at:
smphillips.mysite.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Hey op 17 is also my favorite number. 17 is the least random number you can choose from 1 - 20.

When it comes to seeing numbers it's not anything godlike it's a manner of attention. 1)what you hold in your mind you seek it externally. 2)every other occurence of looking at the time and it not being 17 related doesn't register in your mind as profoundly when it is 17 related so it doesn't stand out, you don't record it. 3) even when the time is in your peripheral vision anything close to a 7 in that blur will prompt a look. 4) habitual tendencies, the more you see 17 on the clock the more likely you will look to the clock in those exact intervals. It's like setting an alarm and then you wake up right before the alarm goes off, happens all the time.

Numbers are conceptual and they have no intrinsic meaning outside of the projection of math. However recently maybe a couple months ago I had the same experience with 17. A) I pocket dialed my Dad one time and he called back and I told him what happened, he said in a playful kind of manner "everything happens for a reason" , when he said that I noted the time was 7:17. So that phrase and the patternous time was imprinted into me. B) later that day my brother drove over with my Dad and his parking ticket expiry time was 7:17. C) a few hours later I'm ordering pizza in another room to.get away from the noise and i glance at the radio/clock in the room and the time is.on 7:17 and it's flashing which means it was stuck on that time. I guess coincidences happen but it didn't change my life in anyway other than provide some standing hairs in the moment.

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Department # assigned to the department i work in is: 217 ....seriously.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
It may not help but my research points to 7-17-2017 being a date of significance.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

That's a good idea actually. The # just always comes up for him, for years, his grandparents have even mentioned it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join