It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who is this misterious martin.D ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
today i will shown the last anomaly i found when looking at the documentary that i posted some time ago: www.youtube.com...
right after the kobe city clip i posted last week,it starts a sequence of videos going from august 1979 to june 1980 all filmed by an misterious caracter called martin.D on the city of hagen,germany
the sequence goes from 42:52 to 46:23
the clips themselves are amazing: the first one showns triangular craft similar to the ones from the 1989 belgium wave flying wingtip to tip ,making an strange w shaped formation
the second shows a cigar shaped thing doing zig-zag manuevers
the third an individual triangle craft identical to the one in the first clip
the last one showns an static metalic cilinder
so anyone knows who he is? he looks to be an close contact to michael hesemamn due to both them living in germany and the documetary being the only source of this footage
the first and third clips could be military aircraft,the fourth one an solar balloon however the second clip is unknow

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
no comments?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Thr cylinder looks like a balloon. As for the triangles... F-117 companion or who knows.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Theprimevoyager

same as mine opinion
however the first cilinder ufo doesnt looks like an balloon,the other one however is an clear match

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I applaude your curiosity but I think our man Martin.d is a hoaxer.

The "triangles " are dots of light at night. No frame of reference. I think they could be easily artificially created.

The cylinder- again they have no frame of reference and just cut out ( I think maybe the first one zoomed in and out but I don't think that was the clearer defined cylinders) I think they could be artificially created.

But the blatant one is the last one. The Billy Meier UFO with the tree. Look closely at the UFO, it stays perfectly still the entire time ( I'm aware of the alien tech is advanced argument but the hoakey Meier's UFO is too much)
Then there is the reason why our boy Martin - had a tripod with 8mm film recorder fixed on that spot --just cut the film off before it Flew off---- why not run up to it-- do something, its right there.

Just my opinion

Appreciate the thread

Keep hunting

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
aparently the real name of this guy is Marrs Dommin if this link: ufologie.patrickgross.org...
is any indication

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

now i am more interested on this, if what patrick gross is saying about he having taken a lot of footage is true

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
i found what looks to be an photo of the last object taken in the same day, likely its the same thing: www.thinkaboutitdocs.com...

top topics

join