It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect patterns

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by:noonebutme

originally posted by: AkontaDarkpaw
James Earl Jones confirmed what he remembers saying when playing the role. The script actually says "No, I am your father." So either a) he's as delusional as the rest of us, or this really changed.

Wrong.

Watch the video again, the one posted. He isn't confirming what he said in the film. He says:

When I first saw the dialogue, that said, 'Luke I am your Father', I said to myself 'He's lying'

He never says that's what he said in the film. It's what he READ in the script. What he SAID in the film was NIAYF.

Sigh. honestly people. try. actually try.
:

There's a follow up segment where they do a joke and the joke is "luke i am your father and your uncle" also why did the script change if he remembers the original version of LIAYF? isn't that just a tad suspicious to you?

I don't need to convince you to join the dark side because your reality and the ME can coexist and both be accurate. if you remember the line as written and stated, then you're unaffected by the ME.

edit on 10-6-2017 by AkontaDarkpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

originally posted by: Doodle19815
I'm not delusional, nor am I a moron. This is just one "conspiracy" that peeks my interest. How can so many people remember the same things incorrectly? How can so many people feel so strongly?

Ok, but *what* conspiracy? What is the end game? What is being covered up? If it's a reality changing device, then why only sitcoms and films and books about jewish bears? Why not actual history?

I'm tough enough. Maybe since you are the one who is calling names, you should toughen up and realize not everyone has to think like you. Let other people talk it out. It shouldn't cause any pain to let others have an open discussion.

At which point have I said people cannot discuss it? When did I say everyone has to have my opinion? People are posting in a public, open forum, their ideas, however wacky. I'm allowed to voice my opinion on those opinions, so long as I'm not being threatening, violent or cursing and swearing at anyone - which I am not nor would I.

But the ME concept is, for the most part, ridiculous. Just like the Flat Earth. Neither or which have evidence. I'm allowed to say how absurd and ridiculous those ideas are, as well as the people who believe in them.

This may be a natural phenomenon as others discuss the possibility, but i think since it's technically fringe, it's considered a conspiracy. There's no open discussions regarding it among mainstream media or science outlets.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

originally posted by: abago71
I understand you have an opposing viewpoint. I, until recently, had a similar viewpoint.
But are the negative comments really needed?

Yes. Because the ME claim is so delusional, so ridiculous, it deserves to be mocked and shamed. Just like the Flat Earthers -- I put ME people in that same box of absurdity.

Again, the ME fanciers (is that better?) have no actual proof reality has changed. Nothing. Just absurd claims about known science, which they themselves do not understand, and warp to fit their delusions.

Show me a video where it says X and then the same video where is says Y and then I'll take it seriously. Until then, you're all delusional in my opinion. I'm entitled to say your views are stupid, absurd, delusional and moronic. I haven't used racial slurs, hate speech or threatened any form of violence. I just think you're all idiots.

You can call me an idiot or worse, I don't mind. My lip won't quiver and I won't get upset. I'd rather people had real proper debates than act all PC. political correctness is ruining democracy, in my opinion.

It's ridiculous to you only because you're unaffected and so far as science is concerned, you're absolutely correct but that doesn't mean the phenomenon doesn't exist for those affected.

Remember that Galileo claimed that the earth revolved around the sun and the reaction to him was the same as your reaction to the ME. Yet later in history, his views were vindicated. Not saying that's going to happen in this instance but the possibility exists.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AkontaDarkpaw
I buy into exactly 0% of the claims of Corporate logos and the ME.
Generally speaking, most are continually updated. Now if the Ford F-150 is suddenly the Fjord F-150, I would question it

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Yes, there is a pattern: it revolves around small details that are easy to mis-remember.

Please also bear in mind that not everyone is affected by the ME but this doesn't mean that it isn't real.

IT IS NOT REAL. GOD DAMN IT.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The problem with your theory here is not that things have changed in people's minds (some have but not many), but rather most of your examples are actually editing changes or similar.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDeLattre89
The problem with your theory here is not that things have changed in people's minds (some have but not many), but rather most of your examples are actually editing changes or similar.

Right bout that. We need to get down to the data that IS showing a change. So far I have "Snow White"... Nothing else and that could be the studio playing tricks but it looks like a keeper so far.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
I buy into exactly 0% of the claims of Corporate logos and the ME.
Generally speaking, most are continually updated. Now if the Ford F-150 is suddenly the Fjord F-150, I would question it

Me too. I've seen minor changes in logos but imo they're usually of no consequence. The MEs i list don't all apply to me, but i try to bring to the table those which are more common or can be verified though the explanations or proof won't satisfy everyone.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: JDeLattre89

Right bout that. We need to get down to the data that IS showing a change. So far I have "Snow White"... Nothing else and that could be the studio playing tricks but it looks like a keeper so far.

How about the Alice in Wonderland?

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Imo, people who experience the Mandela Effect may be those who are deceased in another universe. Maybe we die & wake up continuing our lives in a parallel universe. Those who don't experience the Mandela Effect may not have died yet in this universe. Once we get to a certain age, maybe we just start our lives over again. This may explain the Deja vu effect.

Last night I tried to continue watching season 2 of F is for family on Netflix. I had already watched the 1st season & half of the 2nd season. Netflix status showed I did not watch any of the second season & my roommate said we didn't watch it either. He doesn't believe in the Mandela Effect & I do believe in it. This was the 1st time I noticed it on a personal level.
edit on 10-6-2017 by JBIZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I looked into the Cinderella choker and it appears that Disney used both. I think the original and certainly the more prolific one is the black but the blue was also used. Based on the evidence, this one appears to be based on memory as opposed to ME.

For Cinderella... Mystery solved.

Disney Cinderella Doll Blue Choker

Cinderella Black Choker

The blue choker I remember

The above link may be updated by an artist to depict the blue choker many of us remember or it could be a lithograph made specifically for marketing. I'm not sure. However, we now know that this isn't a ME.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBIZZ
Imo, people who experience the Mandela Effect may be those who are deceased in another universe. Maybe we die & wake up continuing our lives in a parallel universe. Those who don't experience the Mandela Effect may not have died yet in this universe. Once we get to a certain age, maybe we just start our lives over again. This may explain the Deja vu effect.

Last night I tried to continue watching season 2 of F is for family on Netflix. I had already watched the 1st season & half of the 2nd season. Netflix status showed I did not watch any of the second season & my roommate said we didn't watch it either. He doesn't believe in the Mandela Effect & I do believe in it. This was the 1st time I noticed it on a personal level.

Thank you for sharing.

I was actually thinking that it's quite possible that those of us who are in this dimension from previous ones (assuming that the ME is in effect in all cases) that we died in the other dimension and we moved "up" to a higher frequency and are experiencing life continuing as normal. Dolores Cannon spoke of this as well.

Perhaps those who experienced the death of a celebrity were seeing the celebrity die in their dimension when in reality they'd simply shifted. Perhaps those of us who realize the celebrities who died and are either alive or died multiple times were caught up with and either truly died or shifted out of our reality again.

I hope that's not too confusing... it seems slightly muddied now that i've reread it though i'm not sure how i could make it more coherent.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Scarecrow has a gun

This one is deeply personal for me as i grew up in Kansas and i loved this movie. I watched it over and over. I knew every song, character, and line by heart. I spent hours playing it by myself with my dolls and in high school my friends and i acted it out in between classes. To say it was an obsession with me would be an understatement. I don't recall ever seeing a gun in this movie and to see it really shocked me. For me this is as blatantly obvious a ME as Miror Mirror.

The article attached to the link was written in 2014. I know that proving this one is impossible because of the necessary reliance upon either the film itself, interviews with those involved with the film, or merchandise and memes. In this case the gun is such a small detail that no evidence is available. Whether or not this is a true ME or faulty memory is up to you, though it's apparent from the article that I'm not the only one taken by surprise. For me personally, this is definitely a ME.

Mystery: Unverifiable.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Its funny how you used three events or subjects, that you were wanting to know about, that were possibly effected by ME. Hitler's eye color change, number of passengers in JFK could be different and Tianeman Square tank man's fate as well.
edit on 10-6-2017 by wickd_waze because: ASU

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: wickd_waze
a reply to: noonebutme

Its funny how you used three events or subjects that were possibly effected by ME. Hitler's eye color change, number of passengers in JFK could be different and Tianeman Square tank man's fate as well.

Thank you for reminding me of these. I can't speak specifically to Tianeman square as i only heard of this yesterday or the day before. I know i plan to touch on JFK soon.

Hitler is one i specifically remember because blue eyes and blond hair was part of the "supermen" that he helped promote yet he had the exact opposite characteristics which deepened the fascination with his popularity. It was so incongruous, how can you promote something so diametrically opposite from the promoter? In class we had tons of debates regarding this. I took German and my first day of class we were introduced to Hitler's rhetoric in german, primarily because he spoke it so well. It was hammered into our heads from our first socual studies classes that he had brown eyes and brown/black hair. For him to suddenly have blue eyes... creepy!

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: NeoSpace
Just the other day I was thinking about the causes of the Mandela Effect and came up with one possible cause iv'e not seen mentioned anywhere yet, Earth's atmosphere is made up of gases, what if this balance has changed thus changing everyone's perception of reality on the planet at the same time, if this happened would anyone notice.

I don't know about the Mandela Effect, but perception and/or reality? of the Earth's Atmosphere sure has changed. I remember being 6 or 7 years old and seeing clear, vivid blue skies and a sun which was bright yellow and flawless almost every time it wasn't raining. Nowadays, at 57 years old, on a few good days, the sky is always hazy and the sun is bright, but dull, if that makes any sense. I don't know anymore if it's just misremembering as I'm getting older, perceiving things differently or if it's always been this way. Who knows?

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Just the other day I was thinking about the causes of the Mandela Effect and came up with one possible cause iv'e not seen mentioned anywhere yet, Earth's atmosphere is made up of gases, what if this balance has changed thus changing everyone's perception of reality on the planet at the same time, if this happened would anyone notice.

I don't know about the Mandela Effect, but perception and/or reality? of the Earth's Atmosphere sure has changed. I remember being 6 or 7 years old and seeing clear, vivid blue skies and a sun which was bright yellow and flawless almost every time it wasn't raining. Nowadays, at 57 years old, on a few good days, the sky is always hazy and the sun is bright, but dull, if that makes any sense. I don't know anymore if it's just misremembering as I'm getting older, perceiving things differently or if it's always been this way. Who knows?

As i understand it, these changes are real and are affecting other planets in the solar system. It depends on who you ask. Nasa allegedly hints at things, gives you answers then turns around and changes the story.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Many people are tired enough and overloaded with trivial information, to not perceive reality as it really is, but just choose the nearest match that they can remember. They won't remember what exact brands of cheese are on the end of aisle 20 in supermarket, but will remember that the blue triangular slices are there and the little triangular shiny metal cheese is next to them. Whether it is Stilton or Milton they won't remember exactly, or whether it has bubbles or not. But it's good
enough until the supermarket rearranges everything.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

Many people are tired enough and overloaded with trivial information, to not perceive reality as it really is, but just choose the nearest match that they can remember. They won't remember what exact brands of cheese are on the end of aisle 20 in supermarket, but will remember that the blue triangular slices are there and the little triangular shiny metal cheese is next to them. Whether it is Stilton or Milton they won't remember exactly, or whether it has bubbles or not. But it's good
enough until the supermarket rearranges everything.

Excellent point. I remember someone commenting elsewhere that it's really creepy how many people are in groups hunched over their *insert mobile device here* completely absorbed by what they have in their hands and oblivious to anything else. For most of us, reality is only what's on our screens. Everyone, unless you're in a poor country or doing some type of manual labor is required to have a computer, cell phone, tablet, or all of the above.

I think those who experience MEs and participate on ats and other similar places along with those who debunk them must be the minority who look up and see reality as it is... though perhaps this is merely an illusion...

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I don't need to convince you to join the dark side because your reality and the ME can coexist and both be accurate. if you remember the line as written and stated, then you're unaffected by the ME.

Ok, so to that end, are you suggesting ME affects some people and not others? And if that's the assumption, does that same affectation occur to *any* living being in this reality?

Are there aliens on planet X thinking, I could have sworn it was Jozyick Bears and not Jozeinyick Bears?

Joking aside, *if* ME is real, which I'm not prepared to say it is, and reality has changed/shifted/altered for only some people -- does it apply all through this universe? Or just on Earth? And for some people?

I mean, look at it from the point of what is the most likely explanation: reality has shifted so pop culture related things are now not what there were, for only a select few people, or, those select few people are remembering it wrong because, as proven in scientific studies, shared incorrect memories across many people is very very normal.

At the moment, I'm going with the latter.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join