It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect patterns

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
This topic will be updated as i find patterns, vids, quotes, and pics to add to this thread. These patterns are emerging and are not fully understood, i am currently pointing them out and hopefully we can untangle this gordian knot together.

I realize that other topics exist for discussion of the Mandela Effect but this thread is specifically created to deal with the emerging patterns of it.

Here is something i have recently noticed: changes that occur tend to have a sort of pattern to them, like black, silver, apostrophes, additions, disappearances, and reversals.

C3PO changed twice. The first time he changed, silver was added to his right leg and now he has black palms and a black abdomen. Wires were also added to both his palms and his abdomen.

Cinderella's choker in the animated version changed from a pale blue/silver to black.

A silver pistol was added to Scarecrow in a scene from The Wizard of Oz.

Silver was added to Darth Vader's nose.

Gold and silver are currently very trendy for purchasing by those who can afford to do so as their value increases.

Note in the original books by Frank Baum, Dorothy's slippers were silver which according to theosophy, symbolizes the silver cord of astral projection thus making the entire experience Dorothy has in Oz an astral journey. In the movie, the ruby slippers symbolize the same thing but were changed in order to be more prominently seen on camera.

Shazaam with Sinbad became Kazaam with Shaq. Notice the Sh of "Shazaam" and Sh in Shaq.

Different Strokes has now become Diff'rent Strokes. Notice the '.

Mickey Mouse lost his suspenders.

Dolly (Moonraker) lost her braces.

Tom Cruise (Risky Business) lost his sunglasses and his shirt changed from plain white to pink striped.

Dilemna became dilemma.

Proctor became Procter.

Berenstein Bears became Berenstain Bears.

This has been mentioned on other sites, but it is possible that Berenstein to Berenstain represents a shift from reality into a simulation. Some people have picked up on this effect long before the bear difference but i believe this was the first noticed by the majority of those aware of the ME. This is one theory posited by others though there are many others.

1916 German terrorist attack on Liberty Island nearly destroyed the statue of Liberty. For some, this didn't happen.

Quotes have also changed:

Mirror Mirror on the wall to Magic Mirror on the wall. - Evil Queen Snow White

Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore to Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. - Dorothy Wizard of Oz

We're all mad here to Most Everyone is mad here. - Cheshire Cat Alice in Wonderland

Fly, my pretties, fly to fly, fly, fly - Wicked Witch of the West Wizard of Oz.

According to some MKUltra information Alice in Wonderland and the Wizard of Oz are both used in programming which could indicate a change in that programming. Perhaps all of these changes are related to MKUltra.

This list is far from exhaustive, and i will be adding to it.

Please refrain from saying these changes never happened, while you may not be effected others are. Also, please be respectful adults. If you have nothing to contribute please refrain from responding. Thanks

edit on 10-6-2017 by AkontaDarkpaw because: Updated

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Just the other day I was thinking about the causes of the Mandela Effect and came up with one possible cause iv'e not seen mentioned anywhere yet, Earth's atmosphere is made up of gases, what if this balance has changed thus changing everyone's perception of reality on the planet at the same time, if this happened would anyone notice.
edit on 10-6-2017 by NeoSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AkontaDarkpaw

Yes, there is a pattern: it revolves around small details that are easy to mis-remember.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: NeoSpace
Just the other day I was thinking about the causes of the Mandela Effect and came up with one possible cause iv'e not seen mentioned anywhere yet, Earth's atmosphere is made up of gases, what if this balance has changed thus changing everyone's perception of reality on the planet at the same time, if this happened would anyone notice.

That's an excellent theory! I've not seen this elsewhere. Obviously some of us notice, but certainly not the vast majority or at least it seems as not.

I would like to add to your theory that the earth's magnetic field and the amount of vibration/frequency waves allegedly coming in from outer space are hitting the earth at unprecedented levels in our modern perspective.

I do not believe that this is a new phenomenon but actually a very old one and is discussed at length in most if not all religions. (Not specifically the Mandela Effect as it would be called or known in other terms by the ancients.)

I am posting many different theories until we reach one that seems to make the most sense. Occam's Razor

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Yes, there is a pattern: it revolves around small details that are easy to mis-remember.

Please also bear in mind that not everyone is affected by the ME but this doesn't mean that it isn't real. Two realities can coexist without being incorrect.

In fact, there's a theory that we're shifting into different dimensions and those dimensions are merging thus creating the ME for those who came from the base dimensions. Some people are part of the current dimensions while others come from previous ones. Not all of the MEs effect everyone. Some remember certain things that others see as wrong in some way, it just depends upon where you are in the shift or which dimensions form your experiences.

In order for your statement to be true across the board, one wouldn't see the residue left from the way people originally remember it. There is merchandise put out that corresponds to the "misremembered" versions of the objects or quotes in question, though perhaps not all of them, despite the changes and the cries of "it's always been that way." I'd be interested in any theories that you care to share which would explain this incongruity.

There's also tons of examples of using the quotes or mimicking scenes that have been altered by the ME. I wonder how so many could get it wrong?

I'll post pics and vids as soon as i figure out how to do so.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I'm skeptical of this 'Mandela effect' I think it's more likely due to sensory overload in our daily lives. Media, friends, fellow workers and the vast amount of input of Useless information. And in a days time there is for all but a few, an entire day to be filled with info/choices.
Also the relief people acquire daily to unwind might be of consequence too. Beers, liquor, Pot and who knows whatever else. It's easy to confuse events under those conditions. Just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Ocaams razor is your friend.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
I'm skeptical of this 'Mandela effect' I think it's more likely due to sensory overload in our daily lives. Media, friends, fellow workers and the vast amount of input of Useless information. And in a days time there is for all but a few, an entire day to be filled with info/choices.
Also the relief people acquire daily to unwind might be of consequence too. Beers, liquor, Pot and who knows whatever else. It's easy to confuse events under those conditions. Just my opinion.

Being skeptical i think is a good thing. Too many people blindly follow rather than thinking critically.

The very fact that you posted indicates a healthy curiosity, perhaps your skepticism along with others can help strip away the dross of wishful thinking and confusion thus allowing us to get to the bottom of the issue to solve the mystery.

Have to admit, mystery, critical thinking, and skepticism go hand in hand.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: NeoSpace

And what gases? you mean oxygen, carbon dioxide etc..? If so yes I'm pretty sure people would notice that they are suffocating, how could you not think to yourself for 5 seconds to realize this but you can theorize about about A Mandela Effect and alternate universes

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: omniEther
a reply to: NeoSpace

And what gases? you mean oxygen, carbon dioxide etc..? If so yes I'm pretty sure people would notice that they are suffocating, how could you not think to yourself for 5 seconds to realize this but you can theorize about about A Mandela Effect and alternate universes

If I understood him correctly, he's referring to the decrease or increase in our atmospheric gases. This is similar to going up at a high altitude where there is less oxygen. You don't suffocate, you adapt, which generally takes a couple of weeks or less depending on the physical condition of the individuals involved.

What you're describing is something much more catastrophic. He was referring to something more subtle and not earth shattering though it may affect brain chemistry and have physical impacts on certain individuals as well. Whether or not this could cause ME, is undetermined, though it's still an interesting theory.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I'd be interested in any theories that you care to share which would explain this incongruity.

Here you go.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Here's one example of a ME.

Charles Lindbergh's son was kidnapped and never found. Like Russia's Anastasia, many people came forward claiming to be the Lindbergh baby and the beneficiary of his father's legacy. If he was found dead and his kidnapper brought to justice then how can this clip be relevant or funny? How can this man have claimed to be the deceased Lindbergh baby if everyone knew he had already died?

Lindbergh Baby Simpson's

The Simpsons episode Mother Simpson aired in 1995.

Man claims to be Lindbergh baby

Lindbergh Baby Found

The earliest reference i have found was 2012 to this ME.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Well i got a very easy and simple question for all of you. How many seats and passengers had JFK's car when he was assassinated? Don't google and please be honest with your answer and just use only your memory.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

How can this man have claimed to be the deceased Lindbergh baby if everyone knew he had already died?

They did not have the technology to positively identify human remains back then. Anastasia's remains have since been identified, by the way.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Well out of that long list we can each endeavor to verify one is or isn't.

I have a feeling a lot of these are just as stated by DJW early here, they mis-remembered. Only a few of those i can verify was the original like Darth didn't have ANY thing other than black on his headgear but his nose was metal with some flesh.

Here are how i remember things on the OP list

I don't remember many completely like the 1st one of the mirror:

Snow White: 100% sure The witch said "mirror mirror on the wall" we used that line from then on. (it is now different)

Wizand of Oz was "Fly my pretties, fly"..... (haven't seen it any other way so far so no ME yet on this for me)

Berentein Bears but even the ones on my shelf have stain (Maybe we all misremembered i can't prove this to my satisfaction)

Tom Cruise (Risky Business) lost his sunglasses (He had the cool shades in that movie that we all had to have, haven't noticed this either)

I am voting the working theory here is there could be parallel time lines merging. If you can prove it happened one time, you have a case. One case is just one and as such the supporting evidence will need to be there or the one is a coincidence. I don't necessarily believe in those.

Snow white is the one for me i 100% remember and i say it was "Mirror mirror on the wall". NONE of the others i can say the without digging deeper. IF we all pick one you are positive of and prove it isn't that way now. we can debate your one with the skeptical logic point of view not the attack the messenger one. The Berenstein/stain argument is going to have to produce 'steins' or it is lost to lack of verification and validation.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
So much nonsense it is dizzying.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

How can this man have claimed to be the deceased Lindbergh baby if everyone knew he had already died?

They did not have the technology to positively identify human remains back then. Anastasia's remains have since been identified, by the way.

Right, but Anastasia was found recently. The Lindbergh baby was found dead two years after he was kidnapped if i remember correctly, so why would anyone claim to be the Lindbergh baby if the crime had already been solved? And why would this be a major plot point or a gaff if he'd been found dead?

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
So much nonsense it is dizzying.

LOL! Agreed but there's enough to make you curious or you wouldn't have read the thread

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: omniEther

Ocaams razor is your friend.

Occam is also a proponent of stay in the box. The razor cuts both ways and can be used to snuff out a thought. I use it for it is a tool of logic, just do not use this exclusively because sometimes you just might not know of all the possibilities.

Sherlock would start with the saying "when you eliminate all the possibilities...". I discovered that phrase meant to me that we must learn of all of those possibilities to understand the answers.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I've looked into the Mandela effect a bit here and there. I thought it was both interesting and entertaining.
I was sure that memories were just faulty until I saw a story on Dan Akroyd.
I have been a huge fan of his since he appeared on SNL in the late 70's. All through the 80's, Dan Akroyd was a household name appearing in movies like Blues Brothers, GhostBusters and Spies Like Us.

He is pretty big into UFO's (part of why I like him) and he owns a vodka company called Crystal Head (The bottle is a glass skull).

I found out last week that his name is spelled Dan Aykroyd. Two y's. I've been a fan for 40 years and have never noticed this.

I mentioned the Mandela effect to my best friend and his wife and proceeded to pull up YouTube videos for them to watch.
When the topic of the JFK assassination came up, we all took notice. All 4 of us distinctly remembered a different car.
Specifically, none of us remembered the roll bar for the convertible top. We also debated the whole 4 seat or 6 seat issue. 3 out of 4 remembered it as a 4 seater.

My friend went home and got his Time-Life JFK book and a few other old JFK books. We looked at all the photos and were astonished that we have been wrong about the car.

I then asked my mother and Aunt (whom both watched it live on tv) and they were unaware of the roll bar as well.

There are several people claiming that text in the bible has changed as well. So we, collectively, have rounded up several bibles of different ages, printings and versions.

We plan to spend a day in the future comparing verses. I will post my findings or lack of.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join