It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton encouraged Romney to take Sec. of State job.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I feel dirty just thinking of these two slime balls.

Romney, speaking to a high-powered gathering of GOP officials, top donors and business leaders at a luxury Utah resort, said that when Trump briefly considered him late last year for Clinton’s former job, Romney called “virtually all the former secretaries of state” including Clinton.

I couldn't stand Romney when he was running before, and I've always loathed Clinton. But the idea of her advocating anyone to be Trump's SoS makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Even more so with it being Romney.

It's obvious that establishment hacks and insiders stick together regardless of party.

But this makes me wonder who in Trump's camp recommended Romney to him?

Romney: Hillary Clinton told me to work for Trump

Romney reveals that Clinton nudged him to consider Trump’s secretary of state overture

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Day 2 of less pro Trump threads, after the Comey hearing.
If one has, maybe, coincidentally, to do with the other???

Ok, the anti Hillary threads rise now again, but that´s ok, because there are reasons for anti Hillary threads, on the contrary to pro Trump threads.

Is ATS getting better, slowly?
Becoming ATS again?

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Come on man, you cant beat that combo, hillary the witch and romney the golden boy cough cough who drove with is dog on the roof of his car.

Can you imagine the kids they could of had.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I'm willing to bet Every Secretary of State in history has called his predecessor to ask for advice and such.

Just like every president previous to trump did as well..

So where is the bad part???

Basically "I don't like Hillary or Romney, AND THEY TALKED!!"

I mean talk about reaching..

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I doubt it..

These people are either trolling, or mentally deficient..

Honestly it has got to be trolling..

Who literally doesn't care if their president has committed treason?!?!

Who wouldn't care if trump lies constantly, during the same speech half the time lol...

So they have got to just be trolls who want "what's more exciting to happen.."

How many Americans can really trust info wars, brietbart and drudge, all without a single investigative journalist team between them?!?!

It's gotta just be people trolling..

If these people believed this stuff, I don't think they could actually function in society..

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

I doubt it..

Who wouldn't care if trump lies constantly, during the same speech half the time lol...

How many Americans can really trust info wars, brietbart and drudge, all without a single investigative journalist team between them?!?!

If these people believed this stuff, I don't think they could actually function in society..

You should clarify. Drudge Report is just a news aggregator. The opposite approach exists, too. I'm sure more people than you'd like to know skim headlines on CNN and WaPo which are pure trash.

H

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Oh look,

The CTR crowd is still around. I'd of thought they would stop being paid by now. Or just autistic sycophants.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Day 2 of less pro Trump threads, after the Comey hearing.
If one has, maybe, coincidentally, to do with the other???

Ok, the anti Hillary threads rise now again, but that´s ok, because there are reasons for anti Hillary threads, on the contrary to pro Trump threads.

Is ATS getting better, slowly?
Becoming ATS again?

Actually looking at the thread history, it's the big fall off in anti-Trump threads that is noticeable... Anti-Trumpers stunned at the huge setback after the Comey hearing, I'd imagine.

It WOULD be very nice if they remained silent and reflected on their hysteria over the past 18 months, but I doubt it.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Well, I guess it's good to see the 2012 Most Racist Man of the Year has been forgiven and is still employable.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

I doubt it..

Some folks need to take a good look in a mirror....

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

after reading this

“In each case, each of them said, ‘Please, please take that job if it’s offered to you,'” Romney said, drawing laughs from the crowd. “We would very much like to see you serve in that capacity.”

i don't know but it appears that by having this job they get to experience a continues feeling of an orgasm

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Why? Isn't it a good thing that behind the scenes there's less enmity than TV portrays? It would be a good career move for Romney. Anyone would tell their potential successor to take it if it's offered, unless the job truly sucked.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Watching politics these days is like watching professional wrestling. Very entertaining and when the cameras are turned off they shake hands and go have a beer and steak dinner together.

I miss the days when politicians would beat the crap out of each other on the floors of congress when one didn't like what the other was saying. Bring back the good ole days!

(Good friends, BTW)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Hillary Clinton has the authority and gravitas of a used band aid.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
I miss the days when politicians would beat the crap out of each other on the floors of congress when one didn't like what the other was saying. Bring back the good ole days!

They acted the same way behind closed doors back then. Politics is much more civil than how it's portrayed for the masses.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Oh look,

The CTR crowd is still around. I'd of thought they would stop being paid by now. Or just autistic sycophants.

^ nope

ATS is still the same.

Autistic sycophants. You forgot to include liberal cuck, triggered snowflake, and intolerant lefty.

Oh. And if you're not a staunch Trump supporter, you're a paid disinformation agent and love Hillary.

Different day, same memes.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Hillary Clinton has the authority and gravitas of a used band aid.

I pick up used band aids every day.

I wouldn't touch Hillary.

But I have set up her table at a bookstore with remorse.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
If Romney had called me I would have encouraged him to take the job too. Look at the BS in Tillerson's past and the crap he has done since being SoS.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

"slimeballs"? we hate the same in others that we see in ourselves.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Didn't Trump ask the Clinton's about whether he should run for President, too? I believe they told him he should too. Imagine that...

new topics

top topics

join