It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's lawyer to file complaint against Comey: report

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

He IS loving triggering the rabid bats#it crazy alt-left media.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

You do know they'll just eventually subpoena the tapes if he keeps alluding to their existence right? Won't be so fun for him then.

That would be even funnier. Given that he never said he had any tapes, but the media acted like he did with their usual head spinning hysteria (mainly because they are not able to read actual words without dreaming up some other motive or innuendo), he can just keep on winding them up and if a subpoena comes he can just say there are no tapes.

In the meantime he can just continue to laugh. He has the media on a string and those that hang on the media's words - well they only have themselves to blame for being wrong time and time again.
edit on 9/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

If they subpoena the tapes...Trump can just say he wiped them with like a cloth or something.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

If they subpoena the tapes...Trump can just say he wiped them with like a cloth or something.

Lol, yes. He can have some great fun with this.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Or...he can say there WERE tapes...but he erased them because they just had his yoga routines on them.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

So you think it is a joke for a court to force Trump to tell the truth on the existence of the tapes after alluding to their existence? Lol. PS: Subpoenaing the tapes has nothing to do with the media as well; if anything it would be stringing along Congress or the investigators who are doing this investigation.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Longshot possibility:

Comey fabricated the "Notes" and the whole thing is fiction.

And then lied under oath anyway.

Can anybody locate Comey's schedules for the days in question ?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

So you think it is a joke for a court to force Trump to tell the truth on the existence of the tapes after alluding to their existence? Lol. PS: Subpoenaing the tapes has nothing to do with the media as well; if anything it would be stringing along Congress or the investigators who are doing this investigation.

No the really funny thing is that the media are driving themselves nuts asking about tapes. You brought up subpoena's but yes it would be equally funny to wind up an idiot like Senator Warner or an even bigger idiot like Adam Schiff. Watching their heads explode is always fun.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Or...he can say there WERE tapes...but he erased them because they just had his yoga routines on them.

The Archivists will testify they can't locate the tapes.

link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

those tapes MAY appear
you never know

link   

I'm not sure you fully understand the legal ramifications of the things you are suggesting.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

those tapes MAY appear
you never know

I will know if they are subpoenaed won't I? Because then Trump will have to legally oblige or be held in contempt of court. Though I'm not particularly worried if they exist or not. I don't trust much of anything Trump says, so I've been taking his tape claims with a grain of salt anyways.
edit on 9-6-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Longshot possibility:

Comey fabricated the "Notes" and the whole thing is fiction.

And then lied under oath anyway.

Can anybody locate Comey's schedules for the days in question ?

Comey already lied under oath.
He said that AFTER Trump tweeted "Comey better hope there aren't tapes"...Comey then decided to leak the memo.
The memo went to the press BEFORE the tweet.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I'm not sure you fully understand the legal ramifications of the things you are suggesting.

Do tell.
You never say you have tapes.
You get a subpoena for tapes because the media says you have them.
You say there are no tapes.

Please explain the punishments you envisage?
Perhaps humiliating the left is now a crime? If so, you may have found the one thing Trump is guilty of.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

those tapes MAY appear
you never know

I will know if they are subpoenaed won't I? Because then Trump will have to legally oblige or be held in contempt of court. Though I'm not particularly worried if they exist or not. I don't trust much of anything Trump says, so I've been taking his tape claims with a grain of salt anyways.

Lol, contempt of court for what? Not having tapes the media says he has?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

those tapes MAY appear
you never know

Refusing to comply with a subpoena. If they just don't exist then he will just be greatly embarrassed by the media and the anti-Trumpers laughing at him for lying all those months.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

those tapes MAY appear
you never know

Refusing to comply with a subpoena. If they just don't exist then he will just be greatly embarrassed by the media and the anti-Trumpers laughing at him for lying all those months.

Lol, he never said he had tapes. Check Mate.
Now you are starting to understand the fun in this.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Do tell.
You never say you have tapes.
You get a subpoena for tapes because the media says you have them.
You say there are no tapes.

Please explain the punishments you envisage?
Perhaps humiliating the left is now a crime? If so, you may have found the one thing Trump is guilty of.

Trump is the one who keeps alluding to their existence. Not the media. The media didn't talk about any tapes until Trump brought them up. You keep forgetting that little fact, but I guess it is more important to you to smear the media than argue honestly.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

those tapes MAY appear
you never know

Lol, he never said he had tapes. Check Mate.
Now you are starting to understand the fun in this.

No # sherlock. Got any other brain busters for me, Captain Obvious? The point of the subpoena would be to determine if they exist and if they do exist what they contain.
edit on 9-6-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

will you get a call or something?

holder was found to be in contempt
nothing happened to him

who said there were tapes?
you have a source for that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join