It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey may be in legal jeopardy according to FBI employment agreement

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Did you miss the whistleblower case he laid out? Pretty solid unless trumps has some tapes that are very damning.

So in your mind James comey the us prosecutor and head of the fbi has not protected himself and wouldn't know how....hmm got it.

Let me go back and see if I can find my predictions of the travel ban and what the courts would say...because of trumps lack of control over himself.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
If this info is truly OK after filing a complaint now trump looks like he just didn't like what comey said and looks like he is furthering his obstruction like behaviour.

WaPo agrees with that line of reasoning. I wonder how this will play out in the courts though.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
How many times in his testimony did Comey mention how he was raised and how good his mom raised him.

He was portraying himself to be a boyscout, no one does this in an official settings unless they're trying to manipulate judgement.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

If this info is truly OK after filing a complaint now trump looks like he just didn't like what comey said and looks like he is furthering his obstruction like behaviour.

WaPo agrees with that line of reasoning. I wonder how this will play out in the courts though.

Of course they do.. they have to move on to something else to prop up their fake news stories of the last 2 years...

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Just to get a sense of your place on this how much money would you bet James Comey is about to get I trouble?

Could you think of a more qualified person then an ex us prosecutor and head of the fbi to know exactly where the legal lines are?

Just a question.

Also what do you think trumps tweets about comey, why he was fired and all the others will do for that that ex privilege argument? How about James told me three times I wasn't under invesrigation?

I don't think a lot of you understand how stupid trumps tweets are. Not just the actual content but for his legal and legislative ability.

Most conservatives have become aware of this. Trust me if it continues his party will completely abandon him or risk loosing the elections. Which of coarse these people would never do.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Gee Trump cultists... do you guys EVER stop and think? Who leaked the memos? No, not Comey, the one who actually leaked them? And he does what for a living?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The President will be addressing the Comey hearing at 2:45pm ET

Will he be mentioning this??? His lawyer has already said Comey lied under oath...

Given there was not even a glove laid on him yesterday, it's interesting he is not going to let Comey's statements stand... tapes?
edit on 9/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   

It's probably from a lawyer.because it's true. Trump isn't a ceo he can't just demand things and the laws change.

And it's a complete bog down of legislating ability while libs and Republicans knife fight over total bs

link   

Fake stories? You may not agree with reality, but the investigations into Trump and his administration are still ongoing and by many accounts have expanded scope thanks to Comey's testimony. The only places I find people arguing with this is on ATS or other right wing echo chamber discussions. Since I haven't found any of you credible for the longest time I'm not buying the OP. I don't necessarily think that Trump will suffer legal consequences for pursuing this, but you aren't fooling me with your analysis that basically just says you don't want to believe the things that are happening in front of your face due to which news outlets are reporting it.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Fake stories? You may not agree with reality, but the investigations into Trump and his administration are still ongoing and by many accounts have expanded scope thanks to Comey's testimony. The only places I find people arguing with this is on ATS or other right wing echo chamber discussions. Since I haven't found any of you credible for the longest time I'm not buying the OP. I don't necessarily think that Trump will suffer legal consequences for pursuing this, but you aren't fooling me with your analysis that basically just says you don't want to believe the things that are happening in front of your face due to which news outlets are reporting it.

Er, no.. there are no investigations into Trump.. about that reality thing...

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

It's probably from a lawyer.because it's true. Trump isn't a ceo he can't just demand things and the laws change.

And it's a complete bog down of legislating ability while libs and Republicans knife fight over total bs

Yeah. The article I posted earlier is the opinion of a whistleblower defense lawyer. Though opinions mean as much as a fart in a hurricane. What matters is what actually goes down in the courtroom.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

See. This is what I'm talking about. I specifically said this, "You may not agree with reality, but the investigations into Trump and his administration," and all you choose to read is this, " You may not agree with reality, but the investigations into Trump". It's why I take anything you guys say with a grain of salt. Lurking on the Comey thread yesterday was the source of a great deal of laughter on my part watching you guys bitch about all the things that you didn't like, ignore things that are inconvenient, then declare victory because a few things were said that help your case.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

The President will be addressing the Comey hearing at 2:45pm ET

Will he be mentioning this??? His lawyer has already said Comey lied under oath...

Given there was not even a glove laid on him yesterday, it's interesting he is not going to let Comey's statements stand... tapes?

The tapes aND the content would be the only way trump has a case. Then he is in a personal battle over nothing and all the people who don't care about shaming liberals and would rather find a way to make society better again loose.

Partisanship is destroying America.

Someday we may get making laws for 20 percent of the population is the problem. Libs and conservatives loose every four to 6 years as we go from one extreme to the next rather than make a place we all agree is bennificial if even not ideal.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

See. This is what I'm talking about. I specifically said this, "You may not agree with reality, but the investigations into Trump and his administration," and all you choose to read is this, " You may not agree with reality, but the investigations into Trump". It's why I take anything you guys say with a grain of salt. Lurking on the Comey thread yesterday was the source of a great deal of laughter on my part watching you guys bitch about all the things that you didn't like, ignore things that are inconvenient, then declare victory because a few things were said that help your case.

I am just pointing out that in this reality Trump is not under investigation.

edit on 9/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I don't know the full scope of the investigations and neither do you as the meatiest details are classified, so I just went all inclusive which is something you would have realized if you wanted to be honest about what I was saying and weren't just looking for something to argue with me about.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

At the time of Comey's firing, you mean. That doesn't mean he isn't now or will be next Tuesday.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You know the whole whistleblower thing would work EXCEPT comey testified yesterday that he leaked the info to get a special prosecutor for the investigation.
Read the transcript.
Read the whistleblower protection law.
Scheming to usurp the power of the AG is not covered in the whistleblower protection law.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

What part of "the notes weren't classified" do you not understand? Talking about the President's actions isn't a violation of leaking classified info.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Gee Trump cultists... do you guys EVER stop and think? Who leaked the memos? No, not Comey, the one who actually leaked them? And he does what for a living?

Finds loopholes in attempts to subvert the law? What do I win? And we are talking about the leaker: Comey. Not his accomplice.
edit on 9-6-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

At the time of Comey's firing, you mean. That doesn't mean he isn't now or will be next Tuesday.

We all could be in the future. Best not to get into fortune telling...it's a con.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join