It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deadlock Is Britain’s New Normal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   
www.ft.com...

Neither Labour nor the Conservatives seem able to conjure a viable government out of the new House of Commons.

. . .

In the event of this impasse, Britain would be stuck in purgatory . . .

Deadlock is Britain’s new normal.

This is exactly what the manipulators planned. Deadlock, purgatory.

The whole thing was played out carefully. Puppet politicians making the right mistakes at the right time. Mind controlled patsies bumped in for manipulative high profile murder sprees under the scripted title, 'terrorism'. Youngsters encouraged to vote emotionally to keep the numbers straight.

Divide and rule at it's finest.

Only tea can save us now.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Is it strong enough to stop brexit?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Sturgeon is calling for another election. It's only a matter of time.
edit on 9-6-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DiaJax

It hasn't brewed yet. We'll have to wait and see.
edit on 9 6 2017 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   

I would like to point out that this theory would mean having a competent government / parties. They couldnt organise falling over and hitting the ground let alone forcing a hung parl. The issue with this system is that much like every other country you have the rich for the rich vs the rich for the poor. People lose faith in the system but Im glad that May did not win.

She is going to be a terrible leader when she deals with DUP

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Sounds like you need to throw a good old fashioned Tea Party, like just about every other nation.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Interestingly, this week, two people have questioned the coincidental timing of the terrorist attacks. These two people are both people I would never ever have associated with conspiracy thinking.

It's becoming more obvious.

People are waking up.

If I didn't have kids I'd start the revolution - therein lies the problem. Those who have kids don't do it, those who don't have kids have X Boxes, so they don't do it. We're distracted. If we weren't we'd be dangerous to them.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Sounds like you need to throw a good old fashioned Tea Party, like just about every other nation.
Scotland may order a few of those crates ...or not .

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I did not even bother voting, what's the point.
Every 4 years these as$h0les come out with all their empty promises they can't back up and never fulfill.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I was going over some articles, I guess the consensus is that a dead-locked parliament means it will be virtually impossible for Brexit to happen. Is that correct? Is Britain a slave of the EU?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
I was going over some articles, I guess the consensus is that a dead-locked parliament means it will be virtually impossible for Brexit to happen. Is that correct? Is Britain a slave of the EU?

We were never going to leave the EU ... no one leaves the EU ... every vote against the EU has been reversed .. it was just a matter of time before the UKs vote was made null and void .... Personally I didnt see this eventuality though ...

But yes we are a slave to the EU .. How can our government possibly negotiate without a resounding mandate from the people? ... Its going to be a mess .... and the people will pay

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DiaJax

Is it strong enough to stop brexit?

Highly unlikely as DUP inclusion means a return to EIR/NI hard borders which would be unconstitutional and has removed any negotiating power the Tories thought they had.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
Only tea can save us now.

Only Mr T (Trump) can save us now.

Usually a planned hung parliament means the previous parties have screwed England into the ground so much that they do not know what is going to happen next.

In other words, either parties policies are going to destroy what is left of England. So a hung Parliament will allow each side to point their fingers at the opposing party and say to the peasants, 'they did it, its all their fault. It was not our fault'.

However will the people realize that their previous policies killed off the UK ?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The DUP have actually said they want open borders to remain between the north and south. So they'll insist on that in Brexit. Which means free movement of people. Which means the reason most people voted for Brexit won't happen.

May's government is doomed.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DiaJax

NO!

new topics

top topics

join