It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone notice the constant stream of Meteors ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
So I peruse Meteor Detection sites
(like you don't) and currently there has been
a steady stream of meteor strikes detected within
the same frequency. More than I remember
seeing in visits .So I thought why not see if this normal or not.
As I write this it has most certainly disappeared and this
will mean nothing . Or it might be totally normal as
I know only enough to get into trouble.
www.merriott-astro.co.uk...
edit on 8-6-2017 by UnderKingsPeak because: link

I don't know this persons channel but searching just now i'm including it in case it's related
and as life would have it, I'm being called to work.. If I could curse ATS Gods
you'd hear an earful.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Yep, one blew up over my hometown here in Texas about two weeks ago. It was so intense that it shook the ground and houses. People think it's "nothing," but it's serious business and has been all too common over the last 10 years.
edit on 8-6-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

I would love to see your video.

But your link is broke.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

You aren't imagining it. Increase due to Arietids on June 7, 10. See below for the 2017 meteor shower calander and for an article with good long range meteor shower trend info based on NASA observations.

www.imo.net...

www.sott.net...

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The big one is coming...

...this is just a warning sign so you'd better run for the hills while you still can!

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Sorry about the first video
here's a link that hopefully will work.
youtu.be...
and hours later still a steady stream of meteors
detected, with no break.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
This is pretty interesting. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. I'm watching that graf now. I admit I'm Not exactly sure what I'm looking at, but it does seem to be spiking quite often.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
dust grains of sand non bigger then a baseball .
want to know how I know ? Your posting this would not be the case if even one was the size of a VW
anything much bigger then that the whole city is now a hole .
anything much bigger then that wlle you have seen the movies .
tons of sand and dust hit earth every day ( earth is growing lol )
alos earth also louses atmosphere as well but we gain more mass then we louse so are in good shape same cant be said about mars .
btw you can tell which are base ball size the dust and sand is just a quick flash its going teh bassball is a firetrail that can make it quit a ways

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

One the size of a small school bus hit Russia a few years ago... The place it hit wasn't "turned into a hole" or whatever. So, what you're saying isn't entirely accurate.

Now, it blew out some windows and there was some structural damage and injuries, but it wasn't as drastic as you're saying. 2013
edit on 10-6-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
So now 2-3 days later still a steady flow of meteors.
I have never seen anything like it. All around the same frequency
and some being detected have returns that are very large.
Which, I think,could be a variety of things speed size angle but all
within the same frequency is odd to me.
edit on 10-6-2017 by UnderKingsPeak because: sp

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Our planet sits in the middle of a debris field. Sooner or later we are going to get hit by something significant.

Something strange did happen on the 7th though. I was leaving a community event around 9 o'clock pm. It was very cloudy but very light outside for the time of night. Everyone commented on the sunlight being so bright behind the clouds, since it was so late. The clouds suddenly became bright red. My mother said her mother used to always say, "Red skies at night, sailors delight." No sooner than she had finished, the clouds turned a vivid shade of violet and the sky lit up as a bright purple.

It was breathtakingly beautiful, but eerie at the same time. We could see nothing in the sky because the cloud layer was too thick, but something was going on behind those clouds.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn
Thanks for that Night Sky !
If you look at the Merriot link in my OP
there is a detector that has shown a steady
stream of hits for days now. Not one or two a minute,
but truly constant.
www.merriott-astro.co.uk...
edit on 10-6-2017 by UnderKingsPeak because: link

it's the Dartmoor feed to be specific

edit on 10-6-2017 by UnderKingsPeak because: link

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth
a reply to: midnightstar

One the size of a small school bus hit Russia a few years ago... The place it hit wasn't "turned into a hole" or whatever. So, what you're saying isn't entirely accurate.

Now, it blew out some windows and there was some structural damage and injuries, but it wasn't as drastic as you're saying. 2013

That one exploded before it hit the ground. It was about 20 or so miles from Earth's surface when it exploded. Its fragments hit the ground, but not the whole thing.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
there seems to be dozens of meteor shower paths which intersect the Earth Orbit all year long...

what seems to be going on is that several of these old comet orbits and asteroid paths are suddenly- & all at once becoming populated with much bigger and larger chunks of material in the debris field we on Earth plow into on an annual basis

i'm not certain ...but astronomers are not suddenly making statements that there is a recent abundance of new material bombarding Earth from the Oort Cloud or things being jostled out of the Asteroid belt orbits...
So- I interpret that as meaning there is nothing irregular going on with meteors & our skies

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio
Thank you St Udio ! i'm glad you came by
because that's exactly the info I was looking for !

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

i'm not certain ...but astronomers are not suddenly making statements that there is a recent abundance of new material bombarding Earth from the Oort Cloud or things being jostled out of the Asteroid belt orbits... So- I interpret that as meaning there is nothing irregular going on with meteors & our skies

Yep. It is business as usual. Just keep in mind that if you are traveling at the speed of light a slight shift in your position may be enough to lose an arm, or a leg.

edit on 10-6-2017 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: added link

top topics

join