It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BOMBSHELL ALLEGATION** Comey buried 47 hard drives with proof of Obama spying on US citizens.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

Maybe at long last he has put aside twitter? It's a hope.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Disturbinatti

so the president should not expect his employees not to shank him i am sorry i don't live in your world were everything is butterflies and free flowing milk and honey but in our world every employer expect loyalty from their workers and yes he worked for president .

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jerseymilker
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

Maybe at long last he has put aside twitter? It's a hope.

Nope his lawyers will have instructed him to leave it alone today. He's far too immature and sensitive; he'd be tweeting and crying every 5mins defensively otherwise.

This thread is very conveniently timed deflection.

The attention is on your boy today. And the world is watching.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: Disturbinatti

so the president should not expect his employees not to shank him i am sorry i don't live in your world were everything is butterflies and free flowing milk and honey but in our world every employer expect loyalty from their workers and yes he worked for president .

Drink that kool aid buddy!

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Sublimecraft

They did this for over a decade now!
Blame Dronebama if you like, couldn't care less.

More like the past 30 years.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
600 MILLION documents? How long would it have taken to write/type out these documents? Seems like a ridiculously and abnormally high number.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
Not just that but it proves Trump had something on Comey. So we can add blackmail to the list.
Ya know, I've been denounced by members here saying that I defend Trump. Really, I've been trying to defend the honor of his office, not the person holding it. But now, I'm of the opinion that he isn't good enough to be POTUS. He's a train wreck.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
600 MILLION documents? How long would it have taken to write/type out these documents? Seems like a ridiculously and abnormally high number.

Computers, they have a way of increasing productivity.

Who said anything about typing or writing.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Additional Context: Old inside ATS joke from another thread, which, as could be expected, became entirely relevant, yet again (up pops Comey meerkat).

Meerkat's are also tunnelling and burying creatures, who look good when up on their mound.

Further, we all know about the paradox of Schrödinger's cat, which is in a continual state of indeterminism (both dead and alive) until you open the box or when the cats busts out of it, perhaps sensing that in the course of one hour, the contraption tucked away in the corner of the box, containing a radioactive substance with equal probability of emitting the triggering atom, or not, thus releasing a toxic poison, killing the furry victim of the experiment - could be triggered at any given moment.

The hard drives, therefore, almost assuredly no longer exist, because a Comey Meerkat, or a Schrödinger's meerkat, simply cannot live on in unmolested freedom unless no such contraption exists, which would of course implicate both him and Mueller as well.

The Schrödinger's Meerkat hypothesis as a "conspiracy" cannot however be used by Trump, unfortunately, but he would if he could.

Meanwhile, somewhere in the desert a tunneling meerkat unearths 14 hard drives that another one of its kind buried there with the firm belief that nothing would ever become of it, because it implicated the government of the USA in spying on 20 million of it's own citizens.

We cannot be permitted to look in that box, and if we did, I'm not sure that Director Comey would be alive or dead.

It's indeterminate.

Some people got it though of course without the elaborate explanation, but for clarity I felt it might be helpful to offer additional context. Thank you. Carry on..

Best regards,

Ankh

edit on 8-6-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I admit I have not read everything but having watched a long video and made a thread ...this computer was set up in 2009.

from this thread

When whistleblower Dennis Montgomery gave the info to Larry Clayman there were 600 mil pages of info with 900 million phone records. This is the reference to Trump being wiretapped a zillion times. The interview where this was said happened prior to his becoming the presidential nominee. In addition to the info in the article, the tapes say Brennen? Or Clapper? Requested Montgomery hack Florida voter registration records. He did and gave the info over. Two weeks later he was given a fresh disk (by one of the two) to re upload to the voter registration site. Banks were also broken into with passwords accessed. The first was Citibank. Justice Roberts was hacked as well as Fisa judges along with 156 other judges. Link where multiple tapes can be found I listened to a long version, 1 hr and a shorter version, 19min. There are no dates or explanation of who is speaking but the latest tape was put placed 1 yr ago.

As I recall the tapes were turned over in 2012

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
If it's from FOX and Twitter I'm NOT inclined to BELIEVE it.

Comey did a GREAT thing today ... people everywhere trying to RUIN his credibility. I think this is fake news!!

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP
It's about the 4th amendment and unmasking

Russia will be a very small part of today's "SHOW"

🍿
There wouldn't be a Today Show...If they can't bash Trump or Republicans they don't have any news...

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Obama is more dangerous than any other person in U.S. political history. In part, it's because he is so very coddled and protected....and the media and public *vom* even celebrate him.

Even Trump has protected Obama (and I don't think anyone could convince me otherwise, at this point.)

I am sure Obama had access to every bit of info he could ever want on any person anywhere. I know I once got an email, from a person unknown to me, naming my young son's first name and referencing my birth date while I was researching some of the fraud Obama perpetrated.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disturbinatti

Watching the news today it was revealed Comey had been told by Trump, ",I need loyalty, I EXPECT it."

I believe the implication was an oath of loyalty like a Tyrant requires of his subjects because Comey said he sat awkwardly frozen for what must have seemed like ever.

If he was fired for refusing to take an oath of loyalty to Trump, and this is what I suspect is the greater scandal, people get fired.

It's bigger than your average cover up, history teaches us when loyalty to one Executive takes precedence over oaths of office as public servants we are not a free country anymore.

Loyalty is fine, a good quality.

Loyalty oaths ''Are of the evil one."

Good for Comey for telling the dajjal Trump no.
Comey already gave his loyalty to the clinton regime...He's not a flip flooper...That's a good quality...

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I can't find anything about this anywhere except fringe sites.

I can't find a lawsuit.

I can find that this guy Montgomery is not the most credible person, though, from the software hoax, to the bribery scandal, even the CI incident involving Joe Arpaio.

Wiki

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
If it's from FOX and Twitter I'm NOT inclined to BELIEVE it.

Comey did a GREAT thing today ... people everywhere trying to RUIN his credibility. I think this is fake news!!

Maxine Waters, Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Steve Cohen,...and many more, Democrats one and all...are already on the public record stating that James Comey has no credibility!
edit on 8-6-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It's not documents created by the intel agencies - it's documents stolen by them.

He was hacking into anything they asked him to, and grabbing records by the thousands.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
#Hoaxbin

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: proximo

FYI, this started in the bush administration, and his evidence is from like 2004 to 2011.

I wonder what the specifics of the lawsuit are such that Comey is being sued for violations of civil rights? Comeys appointment as Director of FBI was 2013.

Why Comey?

My thread two days ago
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Circa link to Court Doc here
circa.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Fake News.

The article is mostly fantasy. It misrepresents almost everything about the case and really has absolutely nothing to add to anything impacting on the real world.

The 'Circa' documents have been publicly available for over a year - this is not a scoop - and nothing in the report is new.

The 'former Contractor', Dennis Montgomery, is a known con-artist fraudster. The alleged 'burying' of the 'documents' was 100% disingenuous attempt by Montgomery and fellow fraudster Larry Klayman to create a 'Catch 22' situation. The court in one of Klayman's frivolous birther lawsuits was demanding that Montgomery produce his software and these so-called 'classified documents'; but they had conveniently turned over 'the only copy' of the disks to the FBI (really? no backups? no safety net?, really?). There is nothing on the disks of any value what-so-ever and Montgomery admitted this to the FBI.

Montgomery managed to sell this crap to Sheriff Joe, remember that? Even he had to finally admit that he had been taken for a ride and there was nothing there, no bank accounts, no classified info, nothing. Its all total horse manure, 100% unadulterated horse manure.

Circa is owned by Sinclair Media (or however they style their name) which is trying to set up a new media network to compete with and positioned to the right of Fox News. This would, of course, put them on the far side of fantasy land out beyond the National Inquirer.

edit on 8/6/2017 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/6/2017 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join