It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BOMBSHELL ALLEGATION** Comey buried 47 hard drives with proof of Obama spying on US citizens.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+69 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
OK, it's important you watch this. 600 million documents - this eclipses everything to date. All detailing US citizens private details including bank accounts. I am finding it hard to fathom what I've just heard and I have put this in Political Madness because, well, it's absolute madness if this allegation is true and this ex-IC employee walked out of the CIA, NSA and FBI with 47 hard drives that were subsequently buried by Comey.

He's (the ex-IC employee) suing Comey for allegedly covering up civil rights violations.

Now, it's irrelevant what the lawyers want to debate about, what I would like to have clarified is whether there are 47 hard drives with personal details of American citizens because if so, that's #ed up and a gross violation of everything the government has been charged with ensuring never happens.

600,000,000 documents - 30 miles high, stacked. Put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!!

Thoughts?

+21 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Perfectly timed so a Republican senator can spring this on Comey.

Still, if this is true, then the only thing Trump did wrong was in not firing Comey as part of his inaugural address.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Aside from the fact that as you say this is absolute madness its very conveniently timed dont we think.

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: macpdm
Aside from the fact that as you say this is absolute madness its very conveniently timed dont we think.

In the age of Donald Trump, information and the timing and accuracy thereof, is of paramount importance. The evidence is all around us. Could Comey be about to drop a bombshell tonight to counter this 'pre-emptive strike'?

Interesting.

+20 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Wow - this is actually now in the courts and the immunity deal for the person suing has been confirmed by the sounds of it...
This should get traction.. it's going to put a lot of people in the Govt in trouble for perjury.

+53 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Honestly not surprised at all. Obama abused the power he had and expanded it to allow him to abuse it even more. The Left thought he was the best thing that ever happened and worshipped him like a god, when all the time he was shredding the Constitution, targeting Conservatives and laying the way for Hillary to continue implementing the PC culture that has helped weaken this country and it's values.
History will show him as one of the worst, most corrupt, Presidents to ever serve.
The sad part is, they could have the proof in their hands and nothing will be done.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
OK, it's important you watch this. 600 million documents - this eclipses everything to date. All detailing US citizens private details including bank accounts. I am finding it hard to fathom what I've just heard and I have put this in Political Madness because, well, it's absolute madness if this allegation is true and this ex-IC employee walked out of the CIA, NSA and FBI with 47 hard drives that were subsequently buried by Comey.

He's (the ex-IC employee) suing Comey for allegedly covering up civil rights violations.

Now, it's irrelevant what the lawyers want to debate about, what I would like to have clarified is whether there are 47 hard drives with personal details of American citizens because if so, that's #ed up and a gross violation of everything the government has been charged with ensuring never happens.

600,000,000 documents - 30 miles high, stacked. Put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!!

Thoughts?

This came up a while back but then got buried in the MSM. I was waiting to see if it would make it back.

Still not sure on the story, but if true, that would really shake some foundations.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
It's about the 4th amendment and unmasking

Russia will be a very small part of today's "SHOW"

🍿

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Watching the news today it was revealed Comey had been told by Trump, ",I need loyalty, I EXPECT it."

I believe the implication was an oath of loyalty like a Tyrant requires of his subjects because Comey said he sat awkwardly frozen for what must have seemed like ever.

If he was fired for refusing to take an oath of loyalty to Trump, and this is what I suspect is the greater scandal, people get fired.

It's bigger than your average cover up, history teaches us when loyalty to one Executive takes precedence over oaths of office as public servants we are not a free country anymore.

Loyalty is fine, a good quality.

Loyalty oaths ''Are of the evil one."

Good for Comey for telling the dajjal Trump no.

+26 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

it's going to put a lot of people in the Govt in trouble for perjury.

No...it won't. There will be screaming headlines, investigations, committees and a lot of smoke and noise...but that's all there'll be. No one is going to jail, Obama will not even be questioned, much less go to prison.
Mark my words.....Nothing will come of this. That's how far this country and it's "justice" system has fallen.

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disturbinatti

Watching the news today it was revealed Comey had been told by Trump, ",I need loyalty, I EXPECT it."

I believe the implication was an oath of loyalty like a Tyrant requires of his subjects because Comey said he sat awkwardly frozen for what must have seemed like ever.

If he was fired for refusing to take an oath of loyalty to Trump, and this is what I suspect is the greater scandal, people get fired.

It's bigger than your average cover up, history teaches us when loyalty to one Executive takes precedence over oaths of office as public servants we are not a free country anymore.

So, no comment on the topic posted then? How would you feel if you discovered you banking and internet-search history was collected and analysed by strangers in the government, without your knowledge? (which implicates a nefarious motive)

link   

originally posted by: Disturbinatti

It was likely, if said, that it was more geared towards leaks, not covering anything up.

He was fired because of his actions with Hillary.

However Comey took the request doesn't really matter unless it was specifically stated that it was to cover something up.

link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

it's absolute madness if this allegation is true and this ex-IC employee walked out of the CIA, NSA and FBI with 47 hard drives that were subsequently buried by Comey.

Good thing he doesn't work there anymore, they can't prosecute him. Lol, lost data, my ass. they didn't collect t to lose it... Its buried right next to the money the pentagon 'lost', JFK's brain and the missing Watergate tapes:

On Hiilarys basement server...

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Sad to say... but you are correct on this.

JT

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Trump will LIVE TWEET today

Didn't he say something about TAPES?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I do not believe a word of this. Where is the proof?

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Disturbinatti

Loyalty to.....
The Constitution?
The Oath that federal officials swear?
What?
It doesn't say.

link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Here you go!

Start here

www.scribd.com...

link   
Russian US hostility is a show, always has been.

The Cold War was last centuries war on terror, a never ending for profit fake war, this time they are actually warring and not just spying like a couple of ex-lovers who still do it from time to time but have moved on.

I guess America is the 'spurned lover' in this new for show war, a big baby that Trump is the perfect image of.

He is not a Potus, he is a mascot, our Kim Jong Un, insane, Garey Busey will play Trump in "Trumped." Who else???

We are so scared we need to make the world think an unstable mental patient without the dignity to stop being the Commander in Tweet and causing dissent, fanning the flames of white supremacy, has the nuke codes. Endless lies that everyone calls him out on, even FOX NEWS, Obama tapping his phones, daily scandals.

Something big is being planned, or is planned and we need to be distracted from it.

What better distraction than our own Mad Dog Ghaddaffi? I heard they shared the same tailor. When Ghaddaffi was in his plastic surgery, ranting at the UN phase and prancing around Africa in purple dresses.

That's where we are headed.

Putin is Trumps lover too. They were caught kissing by Melania.
edit on 8-6-2017 by Disturbinatti because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

They did this for over a decade now!
Blame Dronebama if you like, couldn't care less.

And so they did this to President Obama. They — 1,227 times eavesdrops on President Obama’s phone calls. Then they mask him. But here is the problem. And General Hayden said this the other day. He said even low-level employees can unmask the caller. That is probably what happened to Flynn.

Rand Paul Is Right: NSA Routinely Monitors Americans’ Communications Without Warrants

edit on 8-6-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join