It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Predator Species Caught on Camera

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Jerseymilker

it looks like cgi

How much time have you spent in the jungle?

It is real.

edit on 10/6/17 by Astyanax because: of bad quotes

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I've found tracks larger than my fist.

That would make them a tiny bit larger than leopard tracks so I beg to differ.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I don't know how big this one is, but apparently they're not much bigger than a house cat. Upto 10lbs, as far as observed specimens go.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I'm more concerned with all their DNA work with animals. New species? Nerfed intelligence and smaller head? Like the scare about the Zika virus? Right away think of them, dark hat scientists working for evil corps releasing dangerous things into the environment. This is just speculation, but thats what comes to mind.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
a reply to: skunkape23

Do you think they're being taken by big cats?

I heard those big black cats are also in Florida. Maybe they came from there.

No doubt. Ducks, chickens, turkeys.
The coyotes probably take some of the blame, but there is definitely a big hungry kitty that passes through.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: Wolfenz

Is that a fossa? How big are they? That guy is twice the size of my cat.

Yes this is a Fossa

Skull like a Big cat
Prays Like a Feline
Moves Like a Canine
Nose like a mongoose
Hair like a mongoose
even the color
Semi Retractable claws ( as then dont receded back all the way )

they are a unique

They about the size of a medium size dog

FOSSA
www.nationalgeographic.com...

www.youtube.com...

What is a Fossa | Madagascar
www.youtube.com...

what i notice with this bay cat in the OP video is it Slender and muscular, and had a Small head and short ears ,
and a long Tail that resembles as the Fossa tail.

edit on 62017SaturdayfAmerica/Chicago6160 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail

I don't know how big this one is, but apparently they're not much bigger than a house cat. Upto 10lbs, as far as observed specimens go.

They make it look so big in that video.

It almost looks scarey in the video. Well, I suppose the outside cat we used to have attacked a buck one day, he was stuck right to his face. Another time it chased a doberman pincher out of the yard with it's tail between it's legs. It could jump onto our garage roof from a sitting position, it is ten feet off the ground. If that cat is as bad ass as our old cat was, I would be afraid of it.
edit on 10-6-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I don't think I'd want to get too close. Even if they are small, they're still wild and therefore unpredictable.

I imagine they could still do some damage if necessary.

Even house cats can do serious damage. I'd give it the space and respect it deserves, personally.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail

I don't think I'd want to get too close. Even if they are small, they're still wild and therefore unpredictable.

I imagine they could still do some damage if necessary.

Even house cats can do serious damage. I'd give it the space and respect it deserves, personally.

The male outside cat died two years ago. we miss him. The female outside cat is now inside, she would kill rabbits and partridge too and wasn't scared of much of anything other than bears. She is now inside and has her claws. She likes to lay on my belly when I am sitting on the computer with her front end and head on my shoulders. It looks like moths got at my teeshirts, they are full of holes, my shoulder is marks in it from her just moving in it, little scabs pepper it. She does not try to hurt me, she is one of the friendliest cats I ever met. But her claws grow back quick after they are cut and she is almost twenty and is kind of wobbly. she has more energy yet than both the inside cats combined, she is very attached to me since her old man died. She had a littler box in the garage and in the shed where they lived for most of their lives. I heated the garage for them at a cost of almost five hundred bucks a year.

I was surprised that she adapted so well to the inside. Our couch is in shambles, it was about twenty five years old anyway, and it needs replacement. But we have to wait till she is gone to do that, she tries to be gentle but it is hard because she has to jump now and pull herself up with the front claws.

We all get old I guess, she was having major issues and I stopped giving her fish and fish based cat food and she now gets a sprinkle of my multimineral, she needs the manganese and she also needs some thiamine once in a while so I give a sprinkle of the b complex with the right kind of minerals. If I bought these meds for the cats, they would be at least twenty five times as expensive. Vets and these suppliers of pet products are such a rip off.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
I'm more concerned with all their DNA work with animals. New species? Nerfed intelligence and smaller head? Like the scare about the Zika virus? Right away think of them, dark hat scientists working for evil corps releasing dangerous things into the environment. This is just speculation, but thats what comes to mind.

These is thought to be a bay cat, which had been described by modern taxonomy in the late 1800s. So, no -- the small head and other features of the Bay Cat probably are not a product of evil DNA manipulation.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Looks very alert...

perhaps several generations of ferral cats lead to this species. The larger the land mass the larger breed the predatory animal gets in competition for food or resources.(Like the big cats of Africa/India etc.) These where the demons of the night when homonids were moving out of trees and into caves in evolving. Since cats can climb and see in the dark? Caves offered a better option although wolves etc lived in those. Hence the cat walking alone and the dog to guard the home...

If anyone has an issue with evolution then they basically deny all life and think themselves somehow superior, when modern day "humanoids" are pretty much the most invasive species on the entire planet. When not trying to keep everything in balance.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Now if only Bigfoot can be that image quality.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Woah!!!- Bill and Ted

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Oh my! This is amazing!

That's a really buff cat. Looks like it is very adept at tree jumping, kind of like the build of a spider monkey.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99
Evil corps may not need to be involved. Imagine the lottery winners with a love for science... They have their own labs,tools, equipment.... If I had a spare million I'd try to clone myself or something.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

You can get a Asian golden cat. They have been domesticated and look a lot like that.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

That looks like a nice cat.

I'm not into having animals in my house but I'd maybe make an exception for this one.
edit on 17-7-2017 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join