It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is refusing terrorists funerals a deterrent?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Yep,feed the pigs with Muslim terrorists, just don't eat the pig. Being eaten and converted into crap will scare any virgin away in their "heaven". Or feed them to sharks for tourism bucks,make some money out if the meatsacks and donate it to churches

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
no.
It is not a deterrent. The muslims have the support of the Coran. It's ok, and an obligation to lie to the unbeliever.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: thekaboose

by the looks of your suggestion, it appears to me, that you believe all terro attacks are as the media portrays them, real. Well they are real in the sense that people die and others get hurt but many of them are orchestrated by the elite to further the global agenda or to give some politician a helping hand or a clout on the head etc.

While there are a lot of nutcases running about, i doubt that anyone of them are stupid they would think they could survive with their life or not spend the rest of their life in goal which means their life is effectively finished anyway.

Suggest you study previous events back to 911 and read up about tavistock and mind control. Mind control is a term that sounds very conspiratorial but you will be surprised to learn when you discover that many of us don't even realiase that we live in prisons without bars, ie prisoners of our own thinking or that of other persons.

edit on 9-6-2017 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: thekaboose

I say f**k em. I don't care about their beliefs or practices, given they didn't respect ours in this country and instead killed people.

To a point you made later about racism and being PC and the potential conflict between them -- i wouldnt think denying funeral rites to a terrorist should be a concern, given what they have done.

I am sure there will be some horrible people who would argue they have rights too. But to your point about PC-ness and how it has gone off the deep end. I say f**k it. Be un-PC, be honest in how we feel. In some ways I think these islamic morons drink up our human rights' softness and willingness to be PC at all times.

They sure aren't PC. Why should we?

If we always play by the rules and they don't, we'll always lose.
edit on 9-6-2017 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

That's one hellava pig. That thing could eat 2/3's of Saudi Arabia and still have room for left overs.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

That is a massive assumption to go on one post. I havent trusted MSM for some time, but its fun to read their views on certain issues.

The fact of the matter, no matter how many false flags there will be, there will also be REAL attacks done by stupid people for their "God".

Im surprised that people are jumping to conclusions more and more. I brought this up as a genuine talking point, for people to discuss without targeting other members of the forum, and just remember false flags aside, wouldnt it be a more scary world if there had not been a false flag since WWII and everything since has been due to insane people?

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a funeral is a honorable send-off....

a handy but non-demeaning Incinerator would fit the bill of "disposing of a body" according to health regulations

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Some sort of biomass energy recycler would be more fitting. For every body they create, we power our nation and keep it working. That would be an apt way to denude them of their power.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Tad morbid but it would strip them of any urgency. They would end up trying to keep people alive! Curse them

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: thekaboose
a reply to: Azureblue

The fact of the matter, no matter how many false flags there will be, there will also be REAL attacks done by stupid people for their "God".

Im not suggesting that all attacks are FF. However some FF are likely to be disguied as REAL attacks done by stupid people for their "God".

Perhaps it might help to look up the signs of false flags, Remeber Kurt Haskell: the lawyer who was an inovled but inncoent bystander in the Christmass day or shoe bomber whatever the passenger was?

These are just some of the signs of a false flag he came up with. He left the US and went south because once realising that his govt carried out merderouus acts against it own people he and his wife got out of the US.

Kurt Haskel on indicators of False flags
They get extensive media coverage
They leave identification
High powered weapons are used
Body armor is used
The assailant shouts out ali barber
They have ties to isis
There is some sort manifesto on the internet
The attack is in a public place public transport
There is usually no motive at all
The perpetrator rarely survives or will have a show trail
The media calls for new laws to protect the public
The event is used as an excuse to bomb a nation usually in the middle east where the major powers have strategic interests, as in oil ora close relationship with Israel.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I don't think it's a deterrent but I do think it removes a source of inspiration for people looking to follow in their footsteps. Bin Laden was handled well. No service, no legacy. His body and grave site lost forever. There will be far fewer who remember him, and no one will ever have a pilgrimage to his resting place.

I consider all terrorists worthy of that fate. If we kill them (or they kill themselves) that's it. Their history, legacy, and memory ends there. Simply erased from existence.

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
I wouldn't allow the sub-human a funeral, but I would bury them in pig's blood and faeces.

That would encourage them, it creates even greater martyrdom.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join