It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American gun culture

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Do you not understand what laws are? Your rights are already curtailed, no-one is free to do whatever they please.

This has nothing to do with "curtailing your rights" its America's fetish with guns.

I'm not allowed to drive on the sidewalk, i've never killed anyone or hurt anyone doing it and the percentage of people killed by others driving on the sidewalk is miniscule... yet its still illegal.

So lets drop this BS charade of pretending its about freedom or your rights. Its deep down about making yourself feel bigger or less insecure by owning a gun.

It's drilled into American culture that owning a gun is a manly thing to do and you rush to the gun stores like good little boys and hand over money for a weapon that is far more likely to kill someone you love than stop a crime.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
You can play "CHICKEN LITTLE" if you want because.... DEATH!
However we don't see the loss of human life from isolated NUT cases as anything we know how to fix.AND we aren't stupid enough to give them UP like the moronic EUROPEANS getting overrun by Islam.
SO, too bad ,so sad, NO WAY ,get over disarming ,registration and without a legal line to indicate what sanity is ,MANY vets with PTSD are telling you as we SPEAK, where you can kiss them about the ideas.
We aren't loosing 30 rd mags or rifles by how they LOOK, anymore, without force,,and NO Progs could produce such laws or forces to take us..(.MUCH less the DNC violent FRINGES,HELL WE regularly KILL REAL NEONAZIS (AND LAUGH later at the loss of THEIR HUMAN LIFE,see a pattern amongst combat vets?)...so THOSE children should stay with their LATTES.

You are the perfect example of someone who should not be allowed to own a gun. [snipped]
edit on 10.7.2017 by Kandinsky because: Snipped ill-mannered comment

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

You keep saying this same stuff, over and over again, as if you think if you scream it loud enough, it'll suddenly become the truth.

Nope. Scream as you will, it'll still remain your mistaken opinion.

Next on your list of things to do will be, no doubt, to attempt to insult me--oh, wait, you've done that before... Which, of course, will say more about you, than me.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
"Enough is enough the world needs to be rid of these criminals."

THANK YOU! I agree with you 100%.

Let's start enforcing the laws we have and put the criminals you mention away for good. Too many judges are letting violent criminals off the hook by imposing light sentences. There's no deterrence to crime when the penalties are minimal.

Making more laws does not improve law enforcement. It makes it more difficult and more expensive, which means more crimes will be committed, more crimes will go unsolved, and our taxes will continue to increase despite reduced police effectiveness.

We need enforcement of the laws we have--not more laws.

Lock the criminals up, just like you said.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join