It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message of Hope from KEK/Christ --- Now in Video Fresco Mosaic Format --- Please Enjoy!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
IN THE NAME OF TRUTH AND LIGHT
AND AS ALWAYS --- FOR THR GREATEST GOOD OF ALL

MARK THESE WORDS

Hi! 😇

So for what it is worth I am being channeled by Kek and his friends.

They had me create 2 videos using only music, magic and memes.

Here is KEK/Christ's message, now in Video Format!

Please enjoy.

Video 1: The Holy Bible Reloaded for 2017 --- Broadway Theme --- The Simpson's Version

drive.google.com...

Video 2: The Holy Bible Reloaded for 2017 --- Electronic Theme --- South Park Version

drive.google.com...

(Please note: These videos are almost exactly the same but with slightly different images and a completely different musical score. If you enjoy "where's Waldo" type activities --- please watch with the intent of spotting all of the shocking 'spelling' and grammatical errors!)

You can also enjoy these videos (and also 2 riddles) in very poor quality on this free blog here:

2012comingsoon2anearthnearyou.blogspot.ca...

Thanks for watching! And I hope you have a good morning, good afternoon, good evening or good night!

SO, IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO, IT HAD BEEN DONE.
SO, BE IT.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: OwenandNoelle

Nice one Truman

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

If you have experienced enough in life you readily learn that any such messages are not from God but the opposite.

“There shall not be found among you anyone who . . . practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord” (Deuteronomy 18:10-12,

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Images flash by to fast to read... So meh

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

God is all things to all people.

To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some. 1 Corinthians 9:19-23

edit on 7-6-2017 by RisenMessiah because: (no reason given)

top topics

join