It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inspirational Quotes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Hi,

today i watched one of my favourite "rants" from bashar. This is not about the messanger. Its about the message.

And then i found some of his key concepts. I wonder if people believe these concepts to be wrong or lies...what would be the Things they write in their "list of truths".

I would sign this list of truths from bashar. It all rings true to me:

Abundance is the ability to do what you need to do, when you need to do it. You cannot experience what you are not the vibration of. Ride and flow with that wave of joy, which organizes everything automatic. Imagination is your connection to the dimension itself that touches all other realities. That what it's for. Circumstances don't matter, only state of being matters. Circumstances do not determine your state of being. Your state of being determines your circumstances. So it’s not the circumstances in your life. It’s how you respond to them that makes the difference in your life. Circumstances do not MATTER, do not MATERIALIZE things. Only your state of being MATTERS, brings energy into MATTER, materializes things. The BEST possible version your PHYSICAL MIND is capable of imagining is the LEAST possible version your HIGHER MIND can imagine. So don't stop the higher mind by saying, "That's the best I can get." Let the higher mind give you more than you believe you could get. Because if you insist that the picture that the physical mind gets is the best that can happen, you are actually limiting what might even be a more amazing way the higher mind could bring it about. Doubt is a 100% trust in a belief you don't prefer. You are never really actually in doubt, you are always completely trusting in something. The question is, what do you trust in? How can you be afraid to feel? Isn't fear a feeling? If you're feeling fear, you've felt one of the most negative emotions there is to feel. Everything else should be a piece of cake. Feel good, feel happy, feel healthy, feel loved, feel abundant, feel creative, feel compassionate, feel knowledgeable, feel powerful. Begin with Self Valuation. For many people the most difficult thing is learning to value themselves. As they have forgotten their connection with the Infinite, they have been taught to think of themselves as unworthy; without an understanding of your value, the reality you experience, which reflects what you believe is most possible, can only reinforce the belief that you do not deserve happiness, peace. Worry is resisting a future that doesn't exist - unless you worry it into reality. Joy does not simply happen to us. We have to choose joy and keep choosing it every day. Loving yourself is a willingness to be in the same space with your own creations. Unhappiness applied usefully = Joy --- Unhappiness resisted = more of the same. No need to chase it - just embrace it. Loving yourself is a willingness to be in the same space with your own creations. If your schedule isn't smooth & effortless that's a sure sign it's not your schedule - must be someone else's. A relationship won't make you happy - YOU make you happy and it is reflected back to you. We can not improve ourselves - we can only realize more and more of our true selves So it’s not the circumstances in your life. It’s how you respond to them that makes the difference in your life. It’s not whether the outside world has changed in response to your spiritual growth that matters, it’s whether your spiritual growth allows you to respond differently to the circumstances even if they stay the same. That means you have actually grown. Do not rely on the outer world as your measuring stick for your own spiritual growth, rely on your response to the outer world to determine how much you have grown. If you still react the same way to an old circumstance, you haven’t grown. It has nothing to do with whether or not that circumstance should be in your life anymore. What excites you with integrity the most in life itself is the sign and the signal that lets you know what it is in life you can do most easily and can most effortlessly support you in the doing of that thing. What you call excitement, strong desire, that frequency, that energy, that vibration in and of itself is your physical translation, your bodily translation of the vibratory energy that represents the path in life you chose to be. So when you follow what excites you the most you are most harmoniously, synchronistically aligned with all levels of your consciousness. All you need to do to see the effects of following what excites you the most is to trust it. Let go of the idea that things have to be done a certain way. Let go of the old idea of who you think you need to be. Let go of the old ideas of beliefs that do not work for you. Let go of the things that are not yours. You do not need to carry them around. Let go. Let go. Let go. Your ability to conceive of that idea is, in and of itself, the indication of your ability to create that idea The only time you have struggle and pain - is when you are trying to be someone you are Not. Choose what feels best in every now. It is the act of choosing moment to moment that brings you a sense of freedom. The best anyone can do is strive for their own Joy and let everything else find their place within it. If you're not excited about your life, then it's not really your life. If you are acting out of a sense of obligation, you are out of alignment with your true self. Stay close to any clues that make you glad you are alive. Fear is running your energy though a belief system that is at odds with your true-natural self. Fears are the signposts to freedom. Attraction is really just awakening to what's already within you and allowing yourself to know that they are part of the definition of who you are Natural anger does not last more than 10 to 15 seconds. Baby steps of small thrills will lead one to the great thrills. The paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change. All situations and all circumstances are for the purpose of allowing you to simply know what is true for you.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I've been following this line of being/thinking for 5 or more years now and I can hand on heart say my life has taken turns in some very unexpected ways. My friends and family think I'm a bit weird but that's ok, if I really want something it seems to happen. Oh the stories I could tell. This last two weeks have been amazing to the point of a bit scary!

I'll just add I don't follow any specific guru or teacher or whatever, I just follow what feels right to me, express gratitude daily however dumb it sounds, constantly put my needs wants desires out there and wait for the results or inspiration
edit on 7-6-2017 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Synchronicity11

It rings true for me too. Saint Francis, "Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible." inspired a similar understanding.The depths of the heart go beyond the limits of the mind...

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dffrntkndfnml

Sometimes i feel that in terms of truth we are still in the stoneage. But we have the arrogance to think that we know enough...
It amazes me that we dont know why there is anything at all.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Synchronicity11

Cavemen men like their clubs, lol.

Life is an adventure where the known, unknown, and unknowable beckon. It is little disappointing when the ancients are painted as ignorant. Fortunately, much of their legacy remains...

" 'The thoughts of youth are bright lights that shine forth like the meteors that oft make brilliant the sky, but the wisdom of age is like the fixed stars that shine so unchanged that the sailor may depend upon them to steer his course. - George S. Clason

top topics

join