It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanstead nursery stabbing: Female worker 'stabbed by three women shouting 'Allah''

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
we're they white, covered in a tan and blamed the Muslims? I think so..

Not really sure what makes you think this would be the most likely scenario here to be honest.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
If not terrorism it sure was a hate crime. The woman was slashed with a stanley knife punched to the ground and kicked. And we were all worried about retaliation on the Muslim community, seems there isn't going to be any let up but when retaliation comes it won't be pretty. They keep on pushing us and pushing us and I swear its for a violent response for some reason. Its as though they want the people to react

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Its as though they want the people to react

This is something I have wondered about myself... But I have to ask, who? and why?.. The Muslim community, the government? And for what purpose?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: E1Hammer

My son and I were talking about this, our theory is......the Government (whoever is in power regardless) don't want to be seen to be the ones turning on the Muslims, don't really want to start interning and deporting as it will make them look bad, however, if the people turned....well its the will of the people innit? Or something along those lines. Then the Government can hold their hands up and say "We did everything we could blah blah "We seem to be being pushed to very near revolution

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: E1Hammer

we're they white, covered in a tan and blamed the Muslims? I think so..

Not really sure what makes you think this would be the most likely scenario here to be honest.

they want the American (white) people to move their time, energy, and money towards hate. They want support from both rich and poor, to have an excuse to bomb the ME more. They want to make Americans in debt and deeper into it.

It's not hard to see the lies.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Heard it on the BBC earlier.............................. They said it was NOT terror related!

I wonder if the Mayor gave marching orders on how to report this incident?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

There are a lot of attention seekers out there that either don't know how / can't be bothered to develop normal give + take relationships and just kind of suck energy out of people's kindness, sympathy, and concern. They get a taste of the "drop everything and intervene" urgency that some kind people show to strangers in crisis and then these individuals want more more more...

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Could be that these girls weren't Muslim at all. They were just itching to hurt someone- pack mentality and all. They picked a target and yelled "Allah" just because it's the in thing ( and I don't mean that as a callous comment). Sort of a copy cat killer might, in their twisted logic, think it's cool to copy- well - a killer.

Not sure if I'm explaining this right, but there ARE sick people in this world that might get off on this behavior.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

I feel that there's a major operation taking place to create division amongst us and have done for a number of years, but by who and what for, I'm not sure. My opinion on that has gone through a number of changes over the years.

While trying to type what my theory on it all may be, I have found myself deleting and re-writing something else and then deleting again. This had led me to the point where I've realised, I just don't know anymore...

There's so many variables and different possibilities that it makes it quite difficult to present a theory that doesn't have holes in it somewhere.

Maybe Occam's Razor has the answer... It is what it looks like, radical extremist Muslims taking the Qur'an to far and committing terror attacks in the name of Islam. So based on that my first paragraph can be ignored I suppose...

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

they want the American (white) people to move their time, energy, and money towards hate. They want support from both rich and poor, to have an excuse to bomb the ME more. They want to make Americans in debt and deeper into it.

Forgive me I'm still struggling here.

When you say 'they' who do you mean by that? This happened in the UK so not sure how this fit's in with US white people.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
Technically there is no such thing as North east London.. its either north or East which you are correct it's East London. .

Anyway.. This is shocking to say the least. Crimes like this should have the book thrown at them with severe punishments. Send a message out.. We will not tolerate this behaviour anymore..

If these are young girls than their guardians, friends and mosques need to be investigated and questioned.. We need to get to the root cause of this brainwashing..

And although it may not be totally fair but if they are not born in the uk, throw them and their families out.. again to send a message..
WE WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS ANYMORE!!!

Come on, use your common sense.

There is no way that Teresa May and The Tories would want another terror attack being reported just 24 hours before The Polls open.

We all know what it is.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
If not terrorism it sure was a hate crime. The woman was slashed with a stanley knife punched to the ground and kicked. And we were all worried about retaliation on the Muslim community, seems there isn't going to be any let up but when retaliation comes it won't be pretty. They keep on pushing us and pushing us and I swear its for a violent response for some reason. Its as though they want the people to react

I keep reading that Sweden and Germany *play down* and don't allow the media

to report any incidents that could be conscrude as Muslim/refugee related .....

Perhaps Mr Khan the new London Mayor may just have the same idea

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
Just reading a report on this in the evening standard (a big london paper) and it says police are not treating this as terrorism..

As far as I'm concerned this should be absoloutly held in the same regard as a terrorist attack..

Maybe not .... but I bet the *victim* felt terrorised.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

There is going to be a point when citizens are gonna get fed up and start tuning people up. Unfortunately it will prob be the wrong people. That's usually how it goes

Oh wow but thats already going on sunshine.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: E1Hammer

Forgive me I'm still struggling here.

When you say 'they' who do you mean by that? This happened in the UK so not sure how this fit's in with US white people.

who would have the most influence over the media.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
they were bunking off Wanstead High school... jusy check the register.. which three burka wearing muslim girls were missing at that time...

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lolliek
Could be that these girls weren't Muslim at all. They were just itching to hurt someone- pack mentality and all. They picked a target and yelled "Allah" just because it's the in thing ( and I don't mean that as a callous comment). Sort of a copy cat killer might, in their twisted logic, think it's cool to copy- well - a killer.

Not sure if I'm explaining this right, but there ARE sick people in this world that might get off on this behavior.

trust me.... they were exactly ho this woman describes... i know the area.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0racle

originally posted by: Lolliek

trust me.... they were exactly ho this woman describes... i know the area.

As a rule of thumb when one leads with trust me, they most likely shouldn't be trusted.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

where im from you trust someone that says trust me... unless theyre obnoxious...

im telling you in a hush hush tone... trust me mate...

i know the area
edit on 7-6-2017 by 0racle because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2017 by 0racle because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join