It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview at Didsbury Mosque (Salman Adebi's) - Muslims Lie, Smirk and Laugh

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I wondered whether to post this. Tommy Robinson was the founder of the EDL. He's been convicted of mortgage fraud and involved other altercations, including football related violence.

On the face of it he's what the left despise.

On the face of it.

Dig deeper though and what emerges is a talented, intelligent, hard working and very vocal journalist. A man who admits his mal-associations and troubled past. A confident figure who is not going to be held back by political correctness.

Those minds reading this who have already solidified their opinion will not be swayed, I understand this. I saw this video and had to post it.

Tommy attempts to interview the Imam at Didsbury Mosque, the Mosque where the child murderer Manchester bomber Salmen Abedi attended.

The same Mosque where (among other dangerous names) -

Abdur Raheem Green gave hate speeches

Abu Qatada gave hate speeches

Tommy asks the Mosque why they allowed these speakers to preach hate, the result is a 'smirk' from the Muslim he speaks to. A smirk when discussing the deaths of children in his city - no compassion. The man in question also denies these speakers ever attended. The third interviewee attempts to debate by claiming "a priest said all gays should be killed". Yep, rather than attempting open, honest and welcoming discourse (like they promised in their marketing) they are fighting back with utter tripe.

At the end of the video it gets worse:

Tommy: "If someone leaves Islam should they be killed?"
Muslim: "----- LAUGHS -----"

Truly shocking behaviour.

edit on 7-6-2017 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

This is a snapshot of the coming war, the difference between victory and defeat is in the hands of the public - we cannot, under any circumstances, rely on media or government to tell the truth and protect citizens.

The proof is all around us...........or is it acceptable that one demographic is allowed to continue to exist among civilized humans when they have made it openly clear of their COLLECTIVE intentions to destroy everything currently in existence because flying spaghetti monster.

WTF, over?

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   

It's frustrating to see them hide behind western morality.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Don't ever call it intolerant. Calling it intolerant will not be tolerated. Claims of intolerance will result in burning's and stoning's to death, as well as dead children.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

WTF, over?

lol

I eat spaghetti for breakfast...

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

They should be deported to the last place their parents or grandparents came from. Promoting and defending terrorism against the country you live in is sick. ISIL hellhole is their dream. Ship them there. Ban them from every airline in the world.

The terrorists and the Tommy Robinsons want terror on British streets. They are extremists. They hate.

ATS crossed the rubicon this week when members start promoting Tommy Robinson videos. What comes next? National Front. Repatriation. Hate terrorists don't be terrorists.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SilverOwls
Don't let your cognitive dissonance block you from opening your grey matter to a different approach.

The Tommy Robinson's are the only option we have at the moment. Far from perfect but who else do we choose to get our information from? The BBC? The Guardian? The tabloid press? They are all controlled and manipulate the stories to push the agenda.

At the moment he's the only person I see standing up for us. Standing up for the people who have seen first hand where beliefs and communities are taking the country.

I understand your reservations SilverOwls but rather than criticising a member for sourcing Tommy Robinson why not show me how I can expand my mind by suggesting other more acceptable sources?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Every nation has a tommy robinson. They want to segregate populations. Take people from their homes. Confiscate property and deport them.

Is it possible to deal with Muslim terrorists without idolising a tommy robinson? The day we admire a tommy robinson is a bad day for all. Today is that day. A bad day for ATS and the people promoting him

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Jesus, English Defence League propaganda. What the heck has happened to ATS that it has sunk to this?!

I can barely stand coming to this website anymore, with the level of extremist fascist stuff.

And before any of you start whinging about snowflakes invoking nazis, I remind you, the EDL is a genuine fascist movement. It's where most of the skinhead neo-nazis wound up when they left the BNP and National Action got banned.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I'm not sure where you get your opinion on Tommy from. Is it from The Guardian or similar? Because if it is then unfortunately it's twisted to fit the agenda and keep you buying the paper.

Segregation - incorrect. The Islamic population is poor at integration resulting in segregation, by default Tommy Robinson is against segregation - only my opinion on what I have researched.

Take people from their homes - yes, I imagine he does want hateful and criminal humans deported from their homes. Do you agree extremists of any sort should be given or allowed the right to a home in the UK, or any country?

Confiscate property - If you could be more specific on this one it would be appreciated.

Is it possible to deal with terrorists without idolising Tommy Robinson? He's not an idol and the people we have in charge are failing greatly so no, maybe there is no other option - or at least this is the best we have for now.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Jesus, English Defence League propaganda. What the heck has happened to ATS that it has sunk to this?!

I can barely stand coming to this website anymore, with the level of extremist fascist stuff.

And before any of you start whinging about snowflakes invoking nazis, I remind you, the EDL is a genuine fascist movement. It's where most of the skinhead neo-nazis wound up when they left the BNP and National Action got banned.

You say about the EDL exactly what Tommy says about it. That's good you have something in common - now watch the video and give your opinion on its contents.

English Defence League leader and founder Tommy Robinson has left the group, saying he has concerns over the "dangers of far-right extremism".

The EDL organises protests across the UK against "radical Islam".

Mr Robinson said it was still his aim to "counter Islamist ideology", although "not with violence but with better, democratic ideas".

BBC

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

I watched the video one of you posted this week and searched up your new hero. We have them in Canada too. Here they're a dirty secret we aren't proud of.

Isolating groups causes segregation. Deporting people requires segregation. It demands confiscating property. They can't take homes or businesses with them. Your laws aren't good enough for the tommy Robinsons or you wouldn't be spotlighting him. Don't you have sense to see what Britain would be when laws are for some and not for others?

ATS is crazy. Heroworshipping these men and proud to. Let us kick in the Mosques. Deport the smirking Fv*k*rs. We can share their cars and take their houses. I want a house with a massive minaret on the roof.

Put a flag on it. Muslims go home!

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

With all due respect you're not taking any notice of what I type or the content of video.

UK laws apply to all the UK population.

It's OK though, I respect your opinion and respect how you got to where you are in your beliefs. Look after yourself, keep voicing your opinion and keep learning. Never stop learning.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

With all due respect you're not taking any notice of what I type or the content of video.

I replied to your points. tommy robinson threatens vigilante action in the other popular video. This is why the comments were made about laws for some and laws for others. Could be possible we see different things in these videos.

Tommy Robinsons want to cut away laws and rush to the judging. They are everywhere and now on ATS. This is why perhaps you see it differently. The good crowds storm a Mosque and they all sit around sipping tea and "getting to the bottom of it." This isn't the way things go. You believe a little tiny bit of blood will remove the Muslims and then brush the dust off your hands.

Good day. I like to see how the grey matter works for people with your beliefs. Nearly all good people who put faith in the wolves. You're a good poster. I wish you well

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilverOwls

Every nation has a tommy robinson. They want to segregate populations. Take people from their homes. Confiscate property and deport them.

Is it possible to deal with Muslim terrorists without idolising a tommy robinson? The day we admire a tommy robinson is a bad day for all. Today is that day. A bad day for ATS and the people promoting him

We should do ALL those things "segregation only because the only race that doesnt want it are whites" . Let's confiscate all those who broke the law by coming here illegaly houses and money also.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Absolute garbage.

Tommy Robinson is a hero who was rail roared by the cowardly British authorities and almost killed in jail.

They went through his life with a fine tooth comb and got him on weird mortgage charges, and yet they can't be bothered to look into the people on a jihadists next door documentary.

Tommy is not the racist you portray him to be. You are parroting the garbage that was spread against him.

Yes this man is so evil because he wants to see little girls not go raped. It funny that you and your ilk will spend more time attacking this man than child rapists and terrorists.

I will make a thread later, but I believe the reason for this is that you and others are classists, and you can't stand the fact that working people are concerned with radical Islam.

You sit in your high tower where you are not affectes, and call people racist who just want their families to be safe. If anyone is a bigot here, it's you.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I'm firmly in Tommy's camp.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Okay. I don't know any facts about this specific Mosque or this white guy. I can only tell you my genuine reaction to the video:

I see a white guy who comes barging in with a microphone screaming in these men's faces. I see these men being pretty calm in response. I don't see any of them screaming back at him or being in any way violent with him.

I see clips of videos of these "hate preachers" with no context as to where they are. Are these clips taking place within this Mosque? Don't know, doesn't look like any of the different clips are in the same location. Where is the proof that they preached these things in this Mosque?

When these guys "smirk", it appears to me that they are smirking more about this white guy having a conniption fit more than anything else. He really doesn't let them talk very much, but from what little I heard, they seem to be denying his claims. Who is telling the truth? Don't know - can't tell from this video.

To be honest, this video makes the white guy look like a crazed nut. That's my honest impression.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Didsbury Mosque.

Here's something a bit more highbrow... Very worrying what goes on in mosques, and very surprising people that are surprised when it all goes tits up.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi
To quote from the clip:

Living in a society in which people have accepted Western lifestyle as their way of life brings immorality at every step. Modesty, shame and honour have no place in Western civilisation.

Taken directly from marketing leaflet, accompanied by a DVD, delivered to addresses in Didsbury by Didsbury Mosque attendees.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join