It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Warming is real and I can prove it

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

Omg the earth is experiencung global cooling.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: Zimnydran

Earth’s 2016 surface temperatures were the warmest since modern recordkeeping began in 1880, according to independent analyses by NASA and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).

Globally-averaged temperatures in 2016 were 1.78 degrees Fahrenheit (0.99 degrees Celsius) warmer than the mid-20th century mean. This makes 2016 the third year in a row to set a new record for global average surface temperatures.

NASA, NOAA Data Show 2016 Warmest Year on Record Globally

The thing is the people at NASA are just a little bit smarter than you. Here, I will help you with the big bad scientific words. The word "average" is a mathematical concept. Math is the study of numbers and their relationships. Here's the mathematical definition of "average":

Now I know its difficult when people are so much smarter than you. But try to understand something. When you were struggling to solve for x in algebra class, the people at NASA were solving those problems in their heads. They knew more than their teachers did long before anything came out of their teacher's mouths.

I met this mathematician, he was the smartest human being I've ever met. He wrote books in pilish. Pilish is a type of constrained poetry where each word in the text has the same number of characters in the sequence of PI, 3.14159... Here is his latest book:
The point I am trying to make is people with average intelligence just don't understand for a reason.

Measurements from the 1880's to the latter part of the 1980's or more are seriously flawed, and that's something that is easy to understand.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

The warmest year, since 1880, happened to be an El Nino year. are you claiming that NASA says that it had nothing to do with carbon dioxide and everything to do with natural ocean oscillations?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I'll be happy to take an iq test and compare it to the average of all the scientists at noaa and NASA. To assume they are smarter and more intelligent, showcases your lack of either.

Jaden

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: dfnj2015

I didn't state an opinion. I asked a question.

Again, I will not answer the question because I am not a NASA scientist. I could track down peered reviewed publish papers and talk about how the researchers deal with sample size, but, I will just assume the the NASA scientist thought about that little bit of it.

Damn you did a lot of assuming...

You assume scientists do things, you assume they're smarter than you. May be you should consider thinking for yourself instead of doing so much assuming.

Jaden

Jaden

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015When you were struggling to solve for x in algebra class, the people at NASA were solving those problems in their heads. They knew more than their teachers did long before anything came out of their teacher's mouths

Do you have any proof of this assertion? I've worded for and with NASA. They/we are normal people just like everyone else. Yes experts in our choosen field, but not normally so much smarter than everyone else (including teachers). Sure once and a while you get genius level people; But they are rare.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Sounds like the filament in your bulb has burnt out. Better have that checked.
a reply to: Zimnydran

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join