It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic State massacre at least 160 civilians fleeing western Mosul

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Drone footage filmed by Iraqi forces shows dozens upon dozens of bodies of men, women and children gunned down as they tried to make their escape at the start of the month.

IS fighters had told the tens of thousands of people still trapped inside the city that they should not try to leave.
Along a road that would lead to the Iraqi forces they were hunted down and murdered by the group who claim to be their protectors.

Through narrow streets thousands are still trying to get away. From the air pictures show them moving en masse down roads they hope are clear.

Islamic State massacre at least 160 civilians fleeing western Mosul

The UN has reported that more than 160 people who were trying to leave the fighting in western Mosul were massacred.

There are no words for what these inhuman beast are doing, and have been doing. IS/ISIS told people in the are not to leave, but who wouldn't try to leave the rampage of these murderous beasts?

These murderers have been patrolling a main road that would lead untold innocents from the bloodbaths ISIS are known for, and anyone they found trying to escape has been, and will continue to be hunted down by these murderous beasts.

As the article also mentions:

IS' onslaught against civilians won't stop until they are beaten, but the fight for the Old City still packed with people has yet to start in earnest.

IS' time here is ending. But the horror they can wreak on the innocent is far from done.

news.sky.com...

Something has to be done to help these people. There are still thousands trapped and IS' battle to take the city is soon to start unless something is done to stop them.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Wow! That's almost as many innocent people the US kills in it's bombings in that area on a daily basis!
CraZ.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Something needs to be done... Right... If I am informed correctly, as it stands today, UK, France, Belgium, Germany have all offered a safe heaven for these ISIS butchers to come back to.

So, in that respect, I guess, they are now entitled in these countries to receive free lodging, health-care, utilities, meals and some pocket money... and mosques and religious services too (naturally)... paid by those trying to put now end to ISIS. Plus, as a bonus, there's plenty of opportunities to keep on doing the good work, and really make a killing.

Oh what a wonderful world.

edit on 7-6-2017 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
That is a very upsetting scary video. I know we get upset and angry over the attacks here and rightly so, but hells bells in reality its nothing compared to this butchery

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

They shot up Iran's Parliament at the same time. www.bbc.com...

Death throes and waning significance? They try hard to stay relevant with all the attacks. Time to turn the heat up a notch.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Beyond words.

Every single apologist needs to be shown all these type of video's - this is the reality of what the extremists want to impose upon us.

Yes, we quite rightly express our outrage at the atrocities these scumbags carry out in our own cities and we demand action from our politicians and 'leaders'.
But we can not forget what so may innocent people face on a daily basis in the hell holes like Mosul and Raqqa.

We could, and indeed should, do more for them.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
How horrific! These poor people. It sort of brings folks arguing over Trump's silly tweets into perspective, doesn't it?
Why do I feel as if no one cares? What on earth can be done? They were trying to escape madness! Sickening. Humans are lost aren't we?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Napalm sounds fun.. lets use napalm.
edit on AMAmerica/Chicago410706am by Aeshma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: beachbound
How horrific! These poor people. It sort of brings folks arguing over Trump's silly tweets into perspective, doesn't it?
Why do I feel as if no one cares? What on earth can be done? They were trying to escape madness! Sickening. Humans are lost aren't we?

There is no turning back now. I just wish Trump would do one right thing, and get our troops out of there. They are being surrounded. So sorry kids.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
They want to cause as much terror before Al-Baghdadi ends up in the hangman's noose. They can see the writing on the wall. Numerous defeats at the hands of the Syrians and Kurds in Syria, their situation on the Iraqi front becomes more dire with each passing day. Not to mention the humiliating defeats they've suffered in Libya and Afghanistan recently. I hear they've relocated their capital from Raqqa to Mayadin because of the Kurdish advance in particular.

Mosul is totally encircled. The men responsible for this will either die fighting or be captured and likely tortured for intelligence and then executed. They can't escape justice.
edit on -050007am6kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

There is no turning back now. I just wish Trump would do one right thing, and get our troops out of there. They are being surrounded. So sorry kids.
American troops being surrounded at Mosul? I don't think so.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Any American in the service of the Islamic State deserves to die, frankly.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

I don't believe anything war mongers say. After all, I was listening when the Bush Administration said the invasion would only last about 6 months. I will listen to my own counsel and what I see.

All of the ME is going to war. Do we have enough troops to protect each other when that happens? But, war mongers would not care about that.

Please, President Trump, do one thing for the country, get our people out of the middle east. Love covers a multitude of sins.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I think with the all the different factions, a turd will eventually float to the top. We don't have to sacrifice anymore. Let them kill each other.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

...... what planet are you from?

This is muslim on muslim violence. The us is currently not involved in fighting other than supplying weapons....

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma

Then why are we there? If we are not fighting, time to bring them home. There are 10,000 stationed at Qatar, are they twiddling their thumbs? Now Qatar and Saudi are pissed at each other, and our troops are caught in between.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma

Look here

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

The sauds are us allies.. saudi and us backed pipeline planned from qatar to europe.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Advisory support? An aircraft carrier? Where in the world is the us not doing this...

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I don't believe anything war mongers say. After all, I was listening when the Bush Administration said the invasion would only last about 6 months. I will listen to my own counsel and what I see.

All of the ME is going to war. Do we have enough troops to protect each other when that happens? But, war mongers would not care about that.

Please, President Trump, do one thing for the country, get our people out of the middle east. Love covers a multitude of sins.

Either trolling or the most uninformed defeatist left winger one could ever run into.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join