It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subsidising the super rich Queen Elizabeth II

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

No mate these things are all linked together and Im quite prone to going off on a tangent myself so please elaborate on your thoughts on that subject here , its all related

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Infoshill

The most frightening prospect for me is the queen cannot be tried for any crime in court of law!

that's frightening

she could kill your whole family and never sit behind bars !

doesn't that bother anyone accept me ? hahaha madness

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Sometimes the peasants get mad and chop the royals heads off.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

well thats when they have nothing left to lose , however in modern society people are led to believe they have something worth losing , whatever pittance they have in their bank or in material wealth they still believe its worth keeping and so dont go against the grain for fear of losing whatever they have.

they are of the mind state that as long as no one #s with them or their immediate family there is no reason to kick up a fuss
and so carry on , see those "keep calm carry on " Overly British , with Royal Crown plackards that every person in britain has in their bathroom aye those !

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
The most frightening prospect for me is the queen cannot be tried for any crime in court of law!

Yes she can. The monarch is not above the law. She would be forced to abdicate it it was problematic.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Again ive just read this online so whether its true or not !

Ahh Crown proceedings act 1947 , but I dont speak legalese so im unsure what it actually all means
still it would be difficult for anyone to convict the queen right ! Money talks but so does the truth hmmm.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Wow. I absolutely agree with you even though I'm American. All royals, in this day and age, should support themselves.

Monarchy is no longer necessary.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join