It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shop Heroes - Free Mobile Game (Also on Steam)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Shop Heroes is a free mobile game where you hire and level up different workers to craft different types of gear, such as boots or light armor, or even potions and spells.

At the same time, you can equip your heroes and send them on quests for materials for crafting and other prizes. With the money you make, you can upgrade your city buildings or spend it on many other things.

In short, I would recommend this game and I am in a city with all workers and heroes unlocked if anyone is interested in joining it.

This is an image of someone's shop. There are crafting stations, resource bins, shelves, chests, sales racks, workers, customers and more. The customers are the same heroes you send out on quests. The blue squares at the bottom are crafting slots.

This is an image of the trade house. The buttons are different categories of gear - each category has over 40 levels of gear to master. They sell for gold or gems. There are different qualities of items: common, good, great, flawless, epic, mythic and legendary.

People buy gear from the trade house in order to equip them to heroes, use them for precrafts, sell them to customers for XP, or fulfill townsfolk quests.

This game is also available on Kongregate and Facebook and Steam and I believe all of the servers are connected. Has anyone played? Definitely worth checking out and free.
edit on 07amWed, 07 Jun 2017 00:56:02 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 07amWed, 07 Jun 2017 00:56:36 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 07amWed, 07 Jun 2017 00:57:38 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Sound interesting, is it on Android or another?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I played this for a while. I really liked the idea. Turned me off when I would get a good piece of equipment for one of my adventurers just to have them break it after 1 dungeon. Don't remember what level I got to. That's been about a year ago though, perhaps some things have changed. I may have to check it out again.

For the ones that like fantasy / D&D type games (which I do), this is definitely one to try.

join