It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia Gives Qatar 24 Hour Ultimatum As Analysts Warn Of "Military Confrontation"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: REalBEL

I am starting to think maybe USA has been helping Yemen forces destroy Saudia Arabia weapons.

No.

But seriously, how much longer until usa soldiers meet Russian soldiers in Syria?

They won't.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Don't even try to claim the qatar pipeline was the reason for a war. 1st this pipeline was only discussed with one country that being Turkey. Turkey was looking for a natural gas supply. Turkey wanted to be the energy crossroads for Europe. But here's the reality it’s simply not profitable for Qatar to lay a pipeline to Europe via Syria. "Any projects to deliver Qatari gas to Europe by land will economically lose out to shipments of liquefied gas by sea.

And finally the biggest obstacle was not Syria but Saudi Arabia there is no way they would allow qatar to run a pipeline over there territory. Without Saudi permission this project was going no where. The pipeline myth is just the everything us about oil crowd. No not every conflict is about oil and yes countries do start petty arguments over the dumbest things.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

I am encouraged by the fact that 2 countries ruled by generations of pedophiles are about to (hopefully) annihilate each other.

Gimme a beer, this is gonna be good.......

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Yea, I am thinking I'll toss the pipeline theory, you are correct.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I am encouraged by the fact that 2 countries ruled by generations of pedophiles are about to (hopefully) annihilate each other.

That is about the most depraved thing someone could claim to be happy over

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

All pedophiles should die, read into my post as you please - my emphasis is the pedos die - hard, I hold no ill-will towards the innocent.

Don't be a drama queen.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   

All pedophiles should die, read into my post as you please - my emphasis is the pedos die - hard, I hold no ill-will towards the innocent.

Don't be a drama queen.

Don't be a vile asshole. Just because you don't like the governments doesn't mean the civilians need to die, too.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Don't be a drama queen.

Don't be a vile asshole. Just because you don't like the governments doesn't mean the civilians need to die, too.

Clearly didn't read my post - clearly.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Moscow has dismissed allegations that Russian hackers helped spark the diplomatic crisis around Qatar, after CNN reported that US officials believed they planted a false news story.

"We're getting tired of reacting to unsubstantiated banalities," Andrei Krutskikh, a Kremlin advisor on cybersecurity, told the Interfax news agency.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Don't be a drama queen.

You're backpeddling, clearly. You are, and I quote, "encouraged by the fact that 2 countries ruled by generations of pedophiles are about to (hopefully) annihilate each other."

Just what the hell do you think is going to happen when they start lobbing artillery back and forth to annihilate each other with? Glitter farts away from towns?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Nuke the Soil and Steal the Oil.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: Nyiah

Nuke the Soil and Steal the Oil.

Yeah, that's our trusty MO. Trash the country & take their s#.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Don't be a drama queen.

You're backpeddling, clearly. You are, and I quote, "encouraged by the fact that 2 countries ruled by generations of pedophiles are about to (hopefully) annihilate each other."

Just what the hell do you think is going to happen when they start lobbing artillery back and forth to annihilate each other with? Glitter farts away from towns?

If you can come up with a better way to fight a war I'd like to hear it.

Reality of war.

People across the world celebrated the demise of Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan despite the fact that upwards of 60 million (as high as 73 million) people died in that war.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Don't be a drama queen.

Reality of war.

People across the world celebrated the demise of Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan despite the fact that upwards of 60 million (as high as 73 million) people died in that war.

Didn't say there was one, but it's unbelievably lowbrow to be pleased at the prospect of wiping out entire populations. This site used to be much better than that.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Don't be a drama queen.

Reality of war.

Didn't say there was one, but it's unbelievably lowbrow to be pleased at the prospect of wiping out entire populations. This site used to be much better than that.

Destruction of a state does not mean the population will be exterminated.

Only the Nazis have ever sought such a thing

The allies sought nothing less than the total destruction of Nazi Germany, there are still Germans, and a Germany, today. Same with Ba'athist Iraq, The Emirate of Afghanistan, etc.

If Saudi Arabia was destroyed and it's leadership executed Arabia and Arabs would still be around. Things would probably be better for them if the monstrous men who rule them are hanged in the streets.
edit on -050005am6kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Don't be a drama queen.

Just what the hell do you think is going to happen when they star

Assassinations stem from this part of the world, if you actually comprehended what I was saying, instead of putting your #ed-up spin on it, you too might be able to see things clearer.

Grow up, it's not always about bombs, or are you so narrow-minded that "ANNIHILATION" can only possible mean one thing with one way of doing things?

Destroy each other, leave the innocents alive - or are you unable to conceptualize this possibility? Do you not have faith with any humans in that part of the world that they would protect civilians whilst fighting war?

SMFH

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

That gas field of Qatars is worth around 8 trillion dollars. Thats some kinda treasure there! Trump met with Erdagon, Saudi, Israel, the Pope and Brussels. I'm sure everyone is aware of the gameplan now.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Similar brother a reply to: Nyiah

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
He has got a good point. Everyone's government is corrupted by greed. There I said the elephant in the room. So why bomb the civilians for a government that doesn't even represent them. Anyone who jokes about war does not know war in their soul.
War is hell, misery, terror, hopelessness with a tad more of pure misery.

reply to: Nyiah

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Im calling bluff. Im gonna invest $500,000 in Qatar shares. They down around 10…% if this blows over in a week, I make $50,000 .he he he

How much did Trump ask those countries to invest?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join