It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey being sued for failure to act on evidence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
So now it appears, that Comey is being sued after being given evidence of wrongdoing of the government with unmasking of Identity, and failing to act.

circa.com...

Basically breaking news but we have this Dennis Montgomery person leaving the NSA with the evidence he had presented to the head of the FBI of an ongoing investigation into the people who had been 'unconstitutionaly spying on American Citizens'.

edit on 6-6-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
but it`s not his responsibility or in his authority to act on any evidence, doesn`t the FBI director just turn the evidence over to the DOJ and it`s up to them to decide what to do with it?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
but it`s not his responsibility or in his authority to act on any evidence, doesn`t the FBI director just turn the evidence over to the DOJ and it`s up to them to decide what to do with it?

We will see, i am not an expert on judicial matters. It appears a court will hear the case.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I`m pretty sure that law suit is going nowhere, unless he failed to turn over evidence to the DOJ.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Well he should have been sued back when he basically said Hillary broke the law but didn't recommend that charges be brought.

The government followes the law only when it is convenient or for someone's agenda.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
I`m pretty sure that law suit is going nowhere, unless he failed to turn over evidence to the DOJ.

And i was 100% sure someone would state this and i should have put an over an under of 3. LOL /s

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Remember that Comey decided that he couldn't prove intent by the Hill and decided to stop the investigation .I think him not wanting to go against the deep state has put him in a very serious position . He knows that loose lips sink tall ships and the deep state is the big one .

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
The list of those who were "unconstitutionally spying on American citizens" needs to be turned over to the Department of Justice for investigation. That's the REAL crime. I wonder who they were? hmmmmm?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Good for him. It is about time this was brought into the public eye. I wrote a thread several months ago. The thread speaks to some of the illegal actions taken by our IC according to files taken by Montgomery. He handed them over to FBI and nothing was done

Or IC lies then tops it off with more lies and FBI appears to be responsible for protecting them.

Hoping this goes well but won't get my hopes up.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

edit for clarification.
edit on 6-6-2017 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
nm
edit on 6-6-2017 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
are you sure the he can even be sued???

www.justice.gov...

seems to be that they would be suing him because they think that a judgement call he made while working as a gov't agent and I don't think he can be sued in that case.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Indeed, quite the Reality Winner.

Oops, I meant Reality Check...

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Remember that Comey decided that he couldn't prove intent by the Hill and decided to stop the investigation .I think him not wanting to go against the deep state has put him in a very serious position . He knows that loose lips sink tall ships and the deep state is the big one .

Maybe that's why I think of Comey as a "don't rock da boat" peacemaker...someone who puts America first.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

You know i'm tired of hearing deep state this deep state that if they exist than why is nobody doing a damn thing to stop them. Are all the people in power that corrupt or are wo just too afraid to take matters in our own hands?
edit on 6-6-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Sue all you want, court cases are decided by a judge.

If you can buy the FBI and the CIA, you can buy a judge.

Hell, you can even buy a coroner, to tell the judge your victim shot himself in the back of his own head. Twice.
I'd wager you could also buy the media, to not cover the details of any investigation.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

You know i'm tired of hearing deep state this deep state that if they exist than why is nobody doing a damn thing to stop them. Are all the people in power that corrupt or are wo just too afraid to take matters in our own hands?

The people in power wouldn't be in power of they didn't do bidding for the deep state.
You don't understand deep, do you?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Personally think everyone is too afraid. We need a hero. Think we were hoping Trump and Sessions would fill the bill. so far nada.... maybe we want to much too soon.

God, is seems like ages to me and I don't want to die before the corruption is exposed.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Seems like something one would do in order to obtain the proper evidence to go after the DOJ. It's like a game of shells...If they can catch the right ones enough times they can progress to the next level.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The organization they refer to as the Deep State is something you do not want to challenge. I do not blame Comey for stopping the Hillary investigation. Even though I know he should have. People who challenge that organization tend to wind up in accidents.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Looks like Russian fake news is rearing its head again. When will you guys get it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join