It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP PUTIN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
What struck me the most during the campain was the amount of times Trump stated that he wants a good relationship with Russia. What an odd thing to say, so often.
Trump wants to be a winner. He will be the next president of the United States.

I'm assuming Trump and associates have had plenty of business contacts in Russia in the past. And any man of means in Russia will have close ties to Putin. It's no secret that those same men are suffering the most from the sanctions imposed. Putin feels the pressure to get rid of those sanctions.
The idea is born.

Offer :
We will do what we can to sway the election in your favour and make your opponent look as bad as we can. Once you win you lift the sanctions asap and we will make sure you can get all the juicy deals you can eat or pass to friends.

Trump accepts, he wants to win and he likes money. Lots of money. But he makes a mistake, Putin plays dirty.
No use crying over spilt milk, better play it cool. Wins the election. POTUS Trump
Meanwhile the Russia theme starts playing louder outside. Can't do anything about the sanctions now. Difficult to communicate, in the dark. Sweating

Now what?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

Now what?

Go take a cold shower.
Hillary made herself look bad, she didn't need Russia's help.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Trump stated that because of Obama and Clinton partially destroying the relationship between the 2 countries (Russia destroyed the other half).

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Yeah russians are so bad and evil. Put them into internment camps please. /sarc Thanks for the laugh OP.

edit on 6-6-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I like it.
It smells like the actual truth. That's why you won't get a lot of support for this theory, it's just too accurate.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Now comes Comey's revenge .

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TREESNAKE1111
Now comes Comey's revenge .

Doubtful... More unnamed sources have said Comey will not testify that Trump tried to end / interfere in any investigations.

Weirdly enough the Senate committee he is testifying in front of sent him a letter with questions that called for a written response. The letter was sent on behalf o Republicans and Democrats on the committee, which means both sides had the same questions they want answers to.

Comey refused to answer questions dealing with the supposed memo / memos. Some think his testimony will be nothing more than grandstanding and wanting a televised appearance to perform a hit job on the President (That was from Sen. Graham.)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42
What struck me the most during the campain was the amount of times Trump stated that he wants a good relationship with Russia. What an odd thing to say

You are so right! He should have said he wanted to get into a war with a nuclear power house! That will build confidence in the people!

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42
What struck me the most during the campain was the amount of times Trump stated that he wants a good relationship with Russia. What an odd thing to say, so often.
Trump wants to be a winner. He will be the next president of the United States.

I'm assuming Trump and associates have had plenty of business contacts in Russia in the past. And any man of means in Russia will have close ties to Putin. It's no secret that those same men are suffering the most from the sanctions imposed. Putin feels the pressure to get rid of those sanctions.
The idea is born.

Offer :
We will do what we can to sway the election in your favour and make your opponent look as bad as we can. Once you win you lift the sanctions asap and we will make sure you can get all the juicy deals you can eat or pass to friends.

Trump accepts, he wants to win and he likes money. Lots of money. But he makes a mistake, Putin plays dirty.
No use crying over spilt milk, better play it cool. Wins the election. POTUS Trump
Meanwhile the Russia theme starts playing louder outside. Can't do anything about the sanctions now. Difficult to communicate, in the dark. Sweating

Now what?

Not impossible, I'd guess, yet simplistic in that Obama hated Putin and called him some pretty derogatory names, yet Hillary, at the same time was well entrenched with those Russian businessmen via the uranium deal.

On the other hand, Trump wants/ed better relations with Russian and were in accord on Isis, but not eastern Europe.

Sorry, this still looks like a deflection from the Democrats election manipulations with Sanders, from what I can see.

Nice try, though..

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I tried my best to make this a conspiracy that involves two men who saw an oppertunity for collusion. I didn't want to include the election, Crimea, Hillary, Flynn or Comey.

This is just a conspiracy idea on ATS, and I'm sure there is alot of fake stories out there. But when the golden shower story came out I remember thinking 'Thats exactly the kind of thing I see Trump doing behind closed doors. And thats exactly what I expect Putin to use to get the upperhand.'

Anyway that's old fake news, what sparked this thread was the Megyn Kelly Putin

6:51 Kelly : "Have you gone back to speak with the ambassador about what was in those discussions he had with Kushner, with anybody else from the Trump campaign?"
Putin : "No, no I haven't. Had there be anything significant it would have been reported to me. There weren't even any reports. There is nothing to even talk about."
7:13 Putin (clears throat) : "There wasn't even any kind of specific discussion about sanctions or anything else."

What an interesting thing to mention, ofcourse there could be loads of reasons for Vlad to bring this up. But I really got the sense Putin was taken in by Kelly just enough to let this slip out. Rookie mistake Vlad

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   

I really think it's time people give up this Russia stuff. As they say build a bridge then get over it. Hillary lost because she is the worst candidate to ever run. She lost its over time to move on.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   

MAY MACRON

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Hilary lost because she lost, it's kinda how things work in our wonderful world, we have a winner and a loser or more to the point winners and losers, maybe we should be looking toward a system where we are all winners.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Simon1967

Yeah but certain people on the left cant accept that fact Trump is more popular than Clinton and that people would rather vote for him than her.

It is bad enough Clinton lost... Whom she lost to makes it unbearable.

new topics

top topics

join