It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Adolf Hitler Start WWI Through Serbia?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech
a reply to: Shamrock6

I hope the OP comes back to discuss more about the travels in time of Hitler.

Maybe the OP travelled back in time himself to confirm his theory for us ?

Not possible because if he is from our timeline we wouldn't know about it in the first place and this thread wouldn't exist either. Timetravel is highly complicated.
edit on 6-6-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: mrperplexed
Wouldn't he have traveled to the future, and got the plans for a super weapon that won the war in a day?

To throw a bit of science into this (weird huh actual science ? well it's more theory than science but go with it) if he travelled back in time to change what he'd done, he would in effect be creating an entirely new timeline in which the timeline he travelled from would still exist as well as his new timeline.

So although in this timeline he lost the war, in his new timeline he has won it.

Now he only needs to travel back at point where all is lost, in his underground bunker where he supposedly killed himself and had his body burned, but we never did identify his remains, so it is plausible IF you believe time travel is possible and Hitler had a time machine (it would go with him to his new timeline so no evidence of it would exist)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

The problem is there are now two Hitlers and one has already or will kill himself in the near future. I guess this would create a time loop because if he comes back after his former self used the timemachine he has to do the same over and over again otherwise he doesn't travel back in time thus creating another paradoxon.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

But what if time travel is like quantum leap ? where you jump into the body of your other you

What happens if you don't exist in the new timeline ?

Or when the new timeline is created it is created only until the point you "jump" into your other you, so everything that happened in your old timeline still happened in your new timeline up to the point you jumped into your new you and that's where the "new" begins ?

Yes time travel is hard

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

The "possession" in Quantum leap was always only temporary and he never took over himself or did he? A really long time has past since i saw it.

Yeah time travel is hard but so much fun to think about it. I love this stuff.

I guess if you take over your younger self you instantly lose all your memories your old self had. Because all the memories should theoretically seize to exist right after you take over. Your old self would be completely erased and the new but without memories of your old life would take over.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Well he couldn't take over himself because he was always going back in time to before he was born, he didn't have any choice either because his time travel was broken don't forget so that's why he could only stay in a person temporarily until he fixed their problem so he could keep on jumping.

I miss Quantum Leap it was awesome "oh boy"

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Ah yes you're right. It was confusing as hell but i was a kid though i guess that's a pretty good excuse. Sliders was pretty awesome too. I wish they would make another show like that. I guess OP is gone?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PaulAtriedes

Come on don't leave us hanging. This thread has potencial.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

He jumped into a timeline where he didn't exist

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PaulAtriedes

...and you guys know he was a time traveler?

You may as well have said "...and you guys know he hid himself after the war by having a sex change and becoming Marilyn Monroe."

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
If you dont mind I will answer questions bit by bit so we can discuss the details. Has anyone ever heard of operation paperclip, where the allies got loads of technology off the Germans in exchange for forgiving some people? Well the Nazi party had loads of technology the allies wanted. How did they get this technology is the question? What if hitler was a time traveller and he brought 6,000 patents from the future? Isnt that the amount of suppressed patents the Illuminati are meant to have? The problem with those patents is as they are from the future they are illegal, otherwise someone could bring an AK 47 back to the past along with how to make 1 before taking over the world. Discuss.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

If he was well connected or smart enough to be a time traveler, don't you think he would be astute enough to cover up any traces of his travels?
This, by itself, would make any means of directly connecting him to WW1 a very hard case to prove. His military records show he did serve in the military in WW1; so why would he start a war in which he could have easily gotten killed?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

THIS is why ATS is the greatest site. Hitler time travelling is fantastic idea. There's a Law on the internet that bans us from going back to kill him. No word against him travelling!

You will like this film. The Pope gets cross at Hitler asking to take tanks back to the Middle ages.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People
You may as well have said "...and you guys know he hid himself after the war by having a sex change and becoming Marilyn Monroe."

It was Lana Turner if you really wanted to know.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Not everybody agrees Germany started WWII, in fact war was declared on Germany when they invaded Poland from the West and at the same time Russia invaded Poland from the East and no war was declared on them....

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Has anyone ever heard of operation paperclip, where the allies got loads of technology off the Germans in exchange for forgiving some people?

No,

I have heard of a operation paperclip where German Scientists were brought to the US to continue their work.

Well the Nazi party had loads of technology the allies wanted.

like......?

How did they get this technology is the question? What if hitler was a time traveller and he brought 6,000 patents from the future?

Or Or Or......

nah..... forget about it.

Actaully....

What good would would 6000 patents do?

Why not just bring back the already working technology?

Isnt that the amount of suppressed patents the Illuminati are meant to have?

No, you might be getting confused with the Reptilian overlords, they hold around 6000 suppressed patents give or take a few.

The problem with those patents is as they are from the future they are illegal, otherwise someone could bring an AK 47 back to the past along with how to make 1 before taking over the world. Discuss.

Yeah, Hitler was such stand up guy and law abide r that anything illegal such as bringing back suppressed patents from the future would be a no no.

Whats to discuss......?

You say Hitler is a time traveler, he started WW1 and WW2

brought back patents which is the technology the allies wanted after WW2

however, its illegal to bring back patents from the future.

Case closed.

Nothing to discuss.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Every single thing you've said is not correct.

Austro-hungary declared war on Serbia, along side their ally Germany. As Russia was backing Serbia, Germany declared war on Russia as well afraid of their potential assistance, and since Russia and France had an alliance, that meant Germany had to declare war on France as well. When Germany asked of Britain to stay out of this conflict, they said they would, but only if Belgium was not attacked. You know the rest

top topics

<< 1   >>

join