It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Declares War on The Intercept

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The Reality Winner firestorm and her arrest has spawned a "war" of the "Words".

Now famous leaker Julian Assange is going after whoever it was that got ahold of some classified documents that started the whole mess.

He thinks the "journalsit" involved is a screaming menace !!

What's this all about ? Something smells of psyops. But who's psyops is it ?

The FBI says a reporter led them to an NSA leaker. Julian Assange says that person, whom he suspects is an Intercept reporter, is a "menace" to sources, journalists, and democracy.

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange told The Daily Beast he holds reporters—not just the Trump administration—responsible for the arrest of a U.S. intelligence contractor charged with leaking classified information.

On Monday, the Justice Department said Reality Winner, a 25-year-old National Security Agency contractor, sent top secret information to a news outlet. The announcement came shortly after The Intercept published a series of NSA documents claiming that Russian hackers targeted a voting-software supplier and local election officials just prior to Election Day.

__

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You know, I'd like to think Assange doesn't have his hand in America's cookie bar. But apparently I'd be naive to think so.

Fingers crossed, I hope some good comes of this.

edit on 6/6/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

It's now or never for Assange. I'm sure he wants to retire and disappear..legitimately..someday.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Something stinks at The Intercept.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

P.S.

How ironic that the leaker wors for a publication called the intercept.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Interestingly, one of the co-founders of The Intercept is foremost Assange defender, Glenn Greenwald.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

It is a psyop...

designed to both scare would-be leakers, and to strengthen the false russia election tampering narrative. NSA is getting desperate. Reality Winner - nice try....more like Reality Spinner.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

It's a psy-op, George Soros bankrolls Wikileaks - you've seen the proof. Something much bigger is going on here - I glimpse into the elites civil war.

Now things should start to make sense when you view events with this premise in mind.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Assange afraid of something?

Is it possible that Wikileaks stands to be outed as the outlet used by the Russians to disseminate the Russian hacks, again?
edit on 6-6-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Great. The alleged victim of slander meddles with slander himself now. How pissed is he for not being "The Man" to leak this leak?
Ass-ange is the clear Reality Winner for today. Wait... that are actual names for actual people? You folks are kidding. Right? Right? ... Right?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Great. The alleged victim of slander meddles with slander himself now. How pissed is he for not being "The Man" to leak this leak?
Ass-ange is the clear Reality Winner for today. Wait... that are actual names for actual people? You folks are kidding. Right? Right? ... Right?

Reality Winner - both a name and a snapshot of what's about to happen to her.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

It's a psy-op, George Soros bankrolls Wikileaks - you've seen the proof. Something much bigger is going on here - I glimpse into the elites civil war.

Now things should start to make sense when you view events with this premise in mind.

And not for nothing, Glenn Greenwald from the Intercept seems to have taken a U turn as well with their reporting. Meh, either way, it is hard to tell WHO is telling the truth when we seem to be living in a world full of lies.......

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

And Pierre Omidyar bankrolls the Intercept, so there's that. Still, great articles from there so ... cut the BS Assange und put up?
The ad hominem level is the interesting part, reeks of 9/11 debates. Guess you're on to something there.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

The headline is misleading based on the story. Assange didn't declare war or any such thing. He's not even sure the reporter in question works for the Intercept as the Intercept said the source was anonymous to them. Assange resents a reporter helping the intelligence services out a whistleblower. He's 100% correct. I think even the editor of NYT and WaPo would agree that burning a source is a journalistic no-no.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

And not for nothing, Glenn Greenwald from the Intercept seems to have taken a U turn as well with their reporting. Meh, either way, it is hard to tell WHO is telling the truth when we seem to be living in a world full of lies.......

This is the true definition of what Nick Nack (James Angleton ) was referring to when he coined the phrase " Wilderness of Mirrors".

A good intel operation must contain thousands of answers, answers to every possible question and scenario, but yet never reveal the truth or the true intent and nature of the operation. This was good but in the end, the product fizzled.

Buck

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Glenn Greenwald is one of the few people I considered "real" journalists a few years ago. I'm beginning to think the PTB plant guys like Greenwald, give them a few choice tidbits to convince the gullible (like myself) then hold them as aces in their back pocket until they are really needed. A sort of double agent as it were.

Where did Ben Swan go after pizzagate? He's another I think may be in the same category.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Yeah, I don't trust this situation, or the "leak" as is. Could be wrong.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Glenn Greenwald is one of the few people I considered "real" journalists a few years ago. I'm beginning to think the PTB plant guys like Greenwald, give them a few choice tidbits to convince the gullible (like myself) then hold them as aces in their back pocket until they are really needed. A sort of double agent as it were.

Where did Ben Swan go after pizzagate? He's another I think may be in the same category.

I don't know though. As far as people in the limelight, Greenwald consistently brings the real journalism, especially during the past election. He's on point enough that he would have to be some of the best controlled opposition I've ever seen, if as you are implying is true.
edit on 6-6-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Emphasis is mine. No truer words have been written. That's why ATS was founded. We absolutely live in a world that has layer upon layer of lies and deceit. Even the so-called leaks are lies about lies.

In the immortal words of Fox Moulder..."Trust No One"

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The Reality Winner firestorm and her arrest has spawned a "war" of the "Words".

Now famous leaker Julian Assange is going after whoever it was that got ahold of some classified documents that started the whole mess.

He thinks the "journalsit" involved is a screaming menace !!

What's this all about ? Something smells of psyops. But who's psyops is it ?

The FBI says a reporter led them to an NSA leaker. Julian Assange says that person, whom he suspects is an Intercept reporter, is a "menace" to sources, journalists, and democracy.

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange told The Daily Beast he holds reporters—not just the Trump administration—responsible for the arrest of a U.S. intelligence contractor charged with leaking classified information.

On Monday, the Justice Department said Reality Winner, a 25-year-old National Security Agency contractor, sent top secret information to a news outlet. The announcement came shortly after The Intercept published a series of NSA documents claiming that Russian hackers targeted a voting-software supplier and local election officials just prior to Election Day.

__

More indication that julian Assuange is dead and wikileacks has been 'turned'

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join