It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Went to a local mosque and this is what I overheard being taught to young Muslims

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
a reply to: ISeekTruth101

I don't believe you.

So, what's next?

peace
Nor do I!

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
a reply to: violet

All mosques are definitely not teaching this. There are ample videos all over the internet that will show you what the hard-line mosques teach. Spoiler alert: it's not about hugs and hippy stuff.

And there are ample videos all over the internet that will show you what the hard-line churches teach. Spoiler alert: it's not about hugs and hippy stuff.

Especially if you happen to be a non-fundamentalist non-Christian person of color and/or someone who is LGBTQ.

What else you got?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I think that the best place to find out about Islam would be within the pages of their books.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I'm glad the teacher wasn't teaching the children to kill and hate.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

It isn't the hard line churches spreading their ideology through terror and bombing is it?
I do so wish people would stop playing tit for tat on here I thought we were better than that

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Robert Reynolds
I think that the best place to find out about Islam would be within the pages of their books.

Would you say the same about Christianity or Judaism?

And which books do you refer to?

The Q'ran, or the Hadith, which are often misinterpreted to support the extremism that all of Islam is shamed for, just as the the letters of some of the Apostles are filled with dictates modern Christians rightfully repudiate.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport
Who do you think flies the bombers, fighter's, and UAV's that have been exploding entire communities and families???
Good Church going Christians, and a handful of atheists. The actions kind of fly in the face of what is taught at home.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
Why don't these people speak out and publicly denounce these animals?

A group of Muslim Londoners held a vigil and invited the press to cover it to get their message of solidarity out. It was covered in blips by the AP, BBC, Fox and apparently CNN International among others. Somebody took a cellphone video of some of the participants posing together with their signs.

Here's the result on ATS:

MSM Potentially Caught Staging Muslim Protest Against London Bridge

CNN Reporter Caught Staging Muslim Vigil at London Bridge

CNN Responds To Claims They Staged A Muslim Anti-Terror Protest

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Would that not depend on your definition of "hard line"?

There is a large following of supposed "Christian" churches that toe to a white-supremacist ideology.

Adherents of such ideologies have been the perpetrators of a number of hate crimes.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Nice gesture but if you need a religious person to tell you that killing people for any god is wrong is just a special kind of retarded. Religion is truly worthless. WTF! People seriously cheer them on because they don't want to murder you wow that's so progressive.

edit on 6-6-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Here's what you have to understand: the peaceful majority of Islam is irrelevant. The 10% - 15% that are radicalized are all that matter. How does anyone propose we stop the 10% - 15%?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

This is probably the only comment in this thread i 100% agree with

The sooner the Human race gets over religion and all its outdated BS the better.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

They are not doing it in the name of Christianity, they are not doing it as part of a terrorist organisation with a terrorist mindset and ideology. They are doing as their Government commands as members of the military. Its called duty. Very very different to terrorism as you well know

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

And training wheels are worthless,

Once you've learned how to ride the bicycle.

Until then, those silly little wheels can keep you from seriously hurting yourself.

As so it is with religion.

Maybe you didn't need training wheels to learn how to ride, but don't assume that everyone is as talented as you, because you know that's...

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Especially when that 10%-15% equates to what... around 180 millionish worldwide give or take, almost 3x the entire population of the UK.

edit on 6-6-2017 by nickovthenorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Muslim here. For all of you saying this is B.S. it's not ! I am part of an outreach group that teaches young Muslima and older ones about the dangers of these evil people khuaraij ideology (extremist ideology) is a cancer in Islam .

Allot of you are quick to discount this story but don't forget your very own captain of this mother Ship SkepticOverlord has had the same experience one evening while walking his dogs he overhead the imam saying similar things.

www.islamagainstextremism.com...

Enlighten your self .

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

And training wheels are worthless,

Once you've learned how to ride the bicycle.

Until then, those silly little wheels can keep you from seriously hurting yourself.

As so it is with religion.

Maybe you didn't need training wheels to learn how to ride, but don't assume that everyone is as talented as you, because you know that's...

B!tch please parents are supposed to teach you how the world works and not some made up fairy tale. Besides all holy books are full of violence and describe unspeakable horors. Why do people follow a torture book full of psychopaths? It makes no f#cking sense. I will only cheer muslims on when they get rid of their outdated pedophiliac worship. All the People who defend that can f#ck off and die for all i care.
edit on 6-6-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147

originally posted by: WUNK22
I pray to Jesus this is true. But it does seem like there is a lot of Muslim groups blowing up innocents and spreading terror.

Welcome to the Agenda of the Mainstream Media...

Therein lies the beauty of it...... it is so simple to just not watch or listen to the Media. When I was a kid, news came on at 6:00 pm and lasted till 6:30 or 7:00 pm, not 24-7................... all these people in the industry trying to wring out a mortgage payment and the Porsche payment and live like moviestars.

Just say NO..... don't watch, find a 'real' news source to keep informed. Mainstream can be stopped.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

taqiyya

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Its Wahhabism that is the religon of all these terrorists. A Saudi Arabian 18th century cult of murderers.

It only spread because Saudi bribes people with oil money.
Is it not more appropriate to state that the Saudi Royals pay protection money to the Wahhabi Imams so that they can carry on with being rich pukes and simultaneously retain their heads?
As to the OP...the chattering class always asks "Where are the moderate Muslims?", then gets all squinty-eyed when they are presented.
Peace loving Muslims just don't fit some people's narrative. Makes you wonder why, eh? Cui bono?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join